Colourless life

</SIZE>
<SIZE size="50">Full Name:
Tybalt "Ty" Lawson Archer

Date of Birth:
30th September 2020

Current Age:

Basic Appearance:
I'm quite small for my age. I've not grown an awful lot, my mama says it will happen sometime soon, I just hope it's really soon. I'm tired of not being able to reach things. I'm also pretty thin, all bones, nothing really built, I'm terrible at sports. I have to wear glasses a lot of the time, since my eye sight is really pretty terrible. I've told I have dark brown hair, and it comes to about my ears. I have been told I have bright blue eyes. I don't really know. I have bright white teeth, and I have my mother's jawline. I also have a small dent in my nose where a break didn't really properly heal. I also have glasses and contacts, both of which help with the colourblindness.

Born With:
I have the very rare condition Achromatopsia. It's an Archer curse, all the males in the family apart from my da's older brother have it. it's not fun, but I've learned to deal with it pretty well. It makes me light sensitive, and it's not great, but, it's manageable.

Personality:
I'm pretty quiet. I don't say much, I'm pretty shy. Previous experience has made me nervous in front of new people. I was pretty much bullied every day of primary school, because of my height, because of my eyesight, because of who my da was. Because of how odd my family is. So, I'm pretty wary of new people, but I know I'm good person, I try to be kind to everyone. I don't really get angry, I'm pretty easily pushed over, but I'm working on it. I'm a good listener, I'm a hard worker, I focus on school. Like my mama and da say, I should be. I need to work hard to do well, so yeah.

Family:
I have a pretty small family. It's me, and my sister, Lydia. She's a couple of years younger than me, and she is super excited to be going to hogwarts. She's been telling me a bunch of things she'll do when it's her turn. Then there is my da, he's a great guy. We are super close. I can tell him anything. He's always working, but, he makes time for me. He's also colourblind and been super supportive in everything I've done. My mama, she's a good woman, but I'm not as close with her. She's always with my sister, or working. She's pretty controling but she means well. She's much closer to my sister than she is to me. But, I love her still, and I always try to treat her right.

Pets:
We had a cat back in Georgia. But, since we moved we don't have it any more. It was more my sister's than mine. Which is okay, since it never really liked me for some reason. I don't really know why. I was nothing but nice to that cat.

Area of Residence:
I previously lived in the U.S of A, but we moved last year to New Zealand. I have no idea why, but we moved. It cost most of the life savings, and neither of my parents have found steady jobs yet, but, I know live in New Zealand.

Blood Status:
Half blood. My mama is a muggleborn witch. She's the connection to magic that we have. My da always says it was the biggest shock of his life to find out she could do magic, but thought that it would be great to pass on, since he realised he'd pass on the colourblindness to males.

Heritage:
American/Scottish, my grandma's from Scotland, so it's that, and the rest of my family are from America, well as far back as you can go currently, but with a name like Archer, it's either the U.K or Germany.

Special Abilities:
Don't really have any of these. I can climb almost any tree in a matter of seconds, despite of my height, and my poor eye sight. Which could be seen as a special ability. Maybe.

Interests or Hobbies:
I like horse riding back home, I mean I never did it. I was always too small, and all the ponies weren't for me. I like reading, I mean I love reading. I'm a slow reader but, I love reading. I also like music. My mama has a great singing voice. I love listening to her, and singing along with her. I'm not too good, but I do it anyway.

Additional Skills:
I can speak a little gaelic. My grandma made a point recently of learning some gaelic and teaching it to us. Mostly because her younger sister died, so she started feeling very scottish. So, I can speak a little gaelic, Scottish gaelic. And I read it. Just very, very slowly.

Strengths:
Well, I'm good at running. It's the only sport I can do. I'm good at hiding. I'm good in classes. I work hard. I work for what I get. It's feels good when I get praise, and when I do well despite everything, I get really happy. I'm also a good listener. I'm sure I'd be a good friend if anyone gave me the chance, they haven't yet. They should. I'm also good at drawing. Well, good in a different sense. Like being able to draw something the outline. I don't colour it in, seems a little pointless, but drawing.

Weaknesses:
I'm quiet. People barely see or hear me. And as soon as I get a little scared I start running. But, I'm working on it. I'm pretty shy, so talking to new people is pretty hard for me. I'm not really great at maths. I have to work twice as hard for that. I try really hard, and sometimes, I just don't get it. I'm pretty honest, I don't really hide things, but even if I was good friends with someone, I'd probably still get scared they'd bully me. I'm also a pushover.

Describe your character in three words:
Quiet, Kind, Happy

Favourite place to be:
It used to be this field in my previous home, but, now I'm not so sure. We've done quite a bit of moving around in New Zealand, so I don't have one yet, But maybe Hogwarts.

Friends:
None yet. I mean apart from my sister, and my da, I don't really have anyone else that I'd count as friends.

Hogwarts House:
Gryffindor

Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions:
I just want to do well. Maybe become a prefect. That would be cool. But, I just want to do well. I want to be the smartest Archer ever.

Best school subjects:
I don't know yet. Probably something with lots of information, I'd be pretty good at that. I'm sure, Like history, or anything theory related.

Worst school subjects:
Sports. I know there is quidditch, I'm pretty bad at all muggle sports, so I can imagine I wouldn't be much better at magical sports.

Extracurricular Activities:
None yet. I didn't even do any in muggle school.

Graduation:
A long time from now. Thankfully. I have no idea what I'd do after.

Current Job:
Just a student. A student at Hogwarts.

Plans for your future:
I don't really have any yet.

Your Patronus:
A bat, since they have one sense less that the others. And still do very well.

Your Patronus memory:
It's not even being accepted into Hogwarts, it's leaving my home town. I've never been happier to say goodbye to somewhere. It was horrible. I wanted to leave years before. I wanted to just be apart from them, and finally my family and I were going somewhere new, thousands of miles aways. Best day ever.

Your Boggart:
Probably my grandda. He's just really intense. And when he get's angry he just lashes out. My da is always there to stop him. To put him in line, but my da hates his own da. I would hate for that to happen to us, so I might see that, but, anything to do with my grandda.

Your Animagus:
Like before a bat. Very vampire like, but, yeah, It's the same reasons as before.

Mirror of Erised:
I guess I'd see colour. I'd see my family, my da would look happier. We'd be rich. I'd have lots of friends. I'm happy but there are a lot of things I desire.

A page from your diary:
Dear Diary,

Day 35 and we've moved somewhere else. I have no idea why da is talking us to all of these places here in New Zealand. I prefer it, but, I wish he'd tell me and Ly, what we're doing here. Mama seems more and more worried each day, and I know we're struggling for money, da, doesn't seem happy. He's got this look, and he's keeping stuff from me. I don't like it. But, I got my letter from Hogwarts today, which is great, I'm so excited. It's gonna be great. I know it. I'll have friends and everything will be better.
Right, I got to go,

Tybalt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back