Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
fluid
Wand
11 1/2 Inch Knotted Oak Wand with Raven Feather Core, Swishy
Hi you guys so I am looking just some simple things for these two characters that I recently upgraded!</FONT>
LeeTaemin.png

Hezekiah Mowry. He used to be a 12 year old Durmstrang. Well, he is not anymore. He is loner and moody. *EDIT* Hezekiah is a werewolf as well. He has a little sister, Helen Mowry, who he adores to death. When you first meet him he is a very chill and respectful guy. Once you get to know him you start to see how sad, lonely, and depressed he is. He has an inferiority complex too, so he is always comparing himself to others. He is constantly putting himself down. Despite all these sad traits he can be the most loyal and protective person ever. Now that part of him only needs to be brought out of him. Anyone that wants to try and make friends with him or some that wants to show him that he is worth something can post here or PM Hezekiah's account.
kim+bum+(9)_large.jpg
<FONT font="Georgia">

*sigh* To be honest I am very scared of this character. Strange, right? His name is Cherrie (pronouced share, ree. Say sweetheart in French. Yeah that's his name.) Kim. He is very sadistic and he loves to make people's day horrible. This account used to be Mikaella Advani, but I changed her to this crazy guy right here. I do not know how well I will RP with this character, so I apologize beforehand. He is a sports psychologist, and he is only 'nice' when he is at/ doing work. If there are any Quidditch players that need a specialized counselor Cherrie is your guy. *edit*I am open to other ideas for this character. :)

Post away please.
Lovi

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back