Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
(It would be in hufflepuff thingy, but lily's a slytherin xD)

Libby by now had let go off Lily and had taken her up to see her own Head of House, as she couldn't remember the Slytherins. Libby knocked on Professor Merrythought's door and waited. After talking about Lily, Libby also needed to ask her about what lessons she was actually taking.

"Why were you attacking her anyway?" she asked Lily while they waited. Libby had decided to bring Lily here, as she thought if a student had been hurting another, that was something someone shouldn't be able to get away with so easily. She would have brought the other Slytherin too, but she didn't think that one was as bad as this one.

Professor Merrythought had been delaying sorting out the elective choices for quitea while now - and she was determined on getting it done today. She got out the documents that were needed and had parchment ready to send to the eletive professor's detailing who would be taking their course. When a sudden knock came at her door, she was rather annoyed at this, but didn't let it show, in the event of it being an important matter. She cleared her desk, and her throat and pronounced clearly "come in!" Hoping dearly it wasn't one of the headteachers.

Libby heard the professor for them to come in, and opened the door for Lily. When they were both in the room she walked over to Professor Merrythought. "I'm sorry to disturb you professor, but i think it's quite urgent i tell you about Lily." she vaguely gestured to the girl beside her. "A few days ago, i first found her being rude to some of her fellow students. Then more recently, i found her involved in what i'd call a fight, as i saw two girls trying to defend themselves from her attackes, one of which was unconconious. I believe Lily had someone else on her side if you like, but i didn't see her do ay actual damage" she left out the part where clover had threatened to kill her if she touched her friend. "I didn't really know what to do professor, that's why i've come to see you." she finished saying what she needed to. Professor Merrythought would know how to deal with this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back