Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 13 1/2 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Yellow Rose for Chante Ateara x2

Artemis hadn't expected to get this many roses when she had signed up for the delivery, but she was more than happy to help get these to the recipients. She was sure many people had signed up with her, though it was a busy valentine's period so she couldn't exactly complain. Besides, it was a lovely thing - giving out roses to friends (or to people who were more than just friends). Artemis had completely missed the opportunity to give it to her friends, though she didn't even know who she could give it to. She wanted it to be a special occasion, for really good friends. She still had a while for that to happen, though, for her to have a group of best friends. She paused when she arrived to the third floor, and decided to catch her breath by a bench. She glanced down at two yellow roses she was meant to give to one person, this girl named Chante. She was curious about what both notes read, but she didn't pry. She was deep in thought and wondered where she could find this girl.

Chante hadn't been active lately since her return to Hogwarts. Not that she didn't want to be active or anything, she came back with knowing of her parents engagement. That was something to be happy about, but she remain to be moping a little here and there. She couldn't help thinking back to her heated exchange with Kengi, it really bugged her for some reason. It was harder to forget something like that when a friend hurts you. Chante still saw him as friend, despite what they said to each other. If there was a way to make up she would, but honestly, the girl didn't know how. So she left it alone. On her way to one of her lessons one morning, the tall girl noticed a young girl sitting alone, slightly out of breath. Chante stopped, pulling her bag over her front side. "Hey, you're okay, need some water?" Chante would ask while she grabbed a closed cap bottle from her bag. She had a few and carried them around when she got tiresome and thirsty like she assumed the girl would be.

When someone approached her, Artemis was so out of breath that she had to put up as finger so that she could take a little bit of time to respond. She didn't know who had spoken, and when she finally looked up, she saw an older girl pull out a water bottle for her. Artemis was about to refuse, but the older Hufflepuff seemed like such a nice person, it would be hard to say no. "Oh, thank you," she said a little awkwardly once she was herself again and had gulped down some water. "Um, I have a question. Do you know where I can find Chante...Ateara?" she said slowly, doing her best to pronounce the name right. "You see, I have a rose to deliver."

Chante smiled, "No problem. I have plenty," Chante shook her bag as the sound of water in bottles swoosh inside. Kind of. Chante closed her bag and let it fall down her back once more. She sat down, and once the girl was better able to compose herself, Chante is surprised to know the girl was actually looking for her. "Oh, that's me. A rose, from who?" Chante asked, even more surprised she was getting a rose. "What's the special occasion?" The taller, older girl asked completely forgetting about the rose deliveries that happens yearly. It slipped her mind or she was keeping up with the dates. Last year she sent out a few, and this year she hadn't sent none completely missed it was happening now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back