Madz
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Kaleb
Makaylah Makwa-13-Ravenclaw-Pretty Dorky

Well I need just about everything for Makaylah. Except what people usually get and that's finale. I want her to explore first before she falls head over heels for anyone, in fact I just want normality. Someone she can crush on, or someone who feels the same way about her? Or maybe something in between. I dunno! It would be really awesome if he was bit of a dork, I really love the whole two dorks fall in love stories, it just so kawaii ♥ But besides that, I need a close friend for her and possible few bullies. What's a dork without them? If you have anyone in mind. Please do post ♥!

Dymetris Kozlov-13- Puff-Cares to Much!

So a few more friends wouldn't hurt for my baby face. Perhaps an older student to look up too? Mayhaps. All characters are wanted! We'll see how he'll fit in your life, but knowing someone or just anyone is a good connection?! Besides that, I want him to have his first girlfriend, so girls do apply. He's Russian, but it doesn't mean he won't fall in love with those who aren't. In fact I really wanted him to fall in love with an Ebony beauty, but there's not that many in this school! So any race is welcome, age just about the same, Second years? Maybe. Third Years? Definitely. Fourth Year? Perhaps. Just post here and let me know :3 thanks guys ♥ You!

I can offer up Audrina White to befriend either of them. Have a look at my Development, and let me know ^_^

I have three seconds years Georgiana and Kayden Night are twins and they turn 13 right at the begining of the year so the age difference is like nothing between your characters and mine. Um Georgie is in a relationship with Logan a fourth year claw so there isn't any potential for her and Demetris. But I do have a second year Claw Schyler Johnson, she's a New Zealander who's basically a nerd when it comes to Potions and she loves to sing and play piano :) I hope someone helps :)

To tired to switch account :p

@Audrina-She sounds like a true puff, Ummm if you want to befriend the both of them, can you start one and I'll start another? I'll pm you think link when I'm done, hopefully it'll be up by this week

@Stephs character, if Schyer gets along with Dymetris, than its potential it could happen. Just I rather rp them before I say yeah :) as for Makaylah she can befriend any of the twins because they share their Native American blood. Again like Donna start one and I'll start the other by this week. Thanks ♥

I have tara sitara, a 2nd year puff, it would be interesting if she got to know Dymetris, as he will probably show her a different world and defiantly get her a little less naive, maybe she could have a crush on him, but we would have to see how it goes for that.

Tara Sitara said:
I have tara sitara, a 2nd year puff, it would be interesting if she got to know Dymetris, as he will probably show her a different world and defiantly get her a little less naive, maybe she could have a crush on him, but we would have to see how it goes for that.
I approve this plot :D I like the idea for many reason! One of them because of their different background will make it an interesting rp :3 Let me know when you want to start miss!

You may start where and when you want. The two totally different backgrounds was one of the reasons I thought this would be a good idea too. I'm am sure you will think of something good

Victor Crimson said:
@Stephs character, if Schyer gets along with Dymetris, than its potential it could happen. Just I rather rp them before I say yeah :) as for Makaylah she can befriend any of the twins because they share their Native American blood. Again like Donna start one and I'll start the other by this week. Thanks ¢¾
Yeah We had plans for Makaylah and the twins before but i've been falling behind on plots it seems. I'll have to start one tomorrow and I'll post the link on here. :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back