Two Birds With One Delivery

Fawn Barrow

OOC First Name
Cole
Fawn had two cards left to deliver and both had the same last nae. With any luck maybe she could pawn it off on the sibling and be done with it. Fawn walked around the castle asking random people for at least the better part of 20 minutes who whom was. "Jasmine Wolfe? Grayson Wolfe?" She asked repeatedly, hoping at least one of them would be around.

Grayson laid on his back looking up at the sky, watching the clouds drift by and trying to listen to the birds. It was easier said than done due to his sisters talking. He wasn't exactly sure what Jasmine was talking about, he wasn't sure if he had ever really been listening but soon it didn't matter as they were interrupted by an older student. "Yeah I'm Grayson Wolfe,"

Jasmine and Grayson were lying down by the Lake, taking some time out in between classes to catch up with each other. Jasmine had been chatting to Gray about her Quidditch practises and how dull their lessons seemed to be in comparison to them. However, the twins were interrupted by an older girl with the biggest mane of ginger hair Jasmine had ever seen. She looked up at the girl as Grayson adressed her and she half smiled, wondering what the girl could possibly want.

Fawn smiled relieved that she'd found them both. Less walking for her. "Okay, I have these... Uhm..." She looked at them. "I think... No this one." She shrugged/ "One is yours one is hers were you go!" Fawn then smiled and left the two with their roses.

</FONT>
Dear Gray,

Thank you for being the best brother ever. Even though we argue a lot I love you and miss you loads!!!!!

Love from your Slytherin sister, Jasmine.
<FONT font="monaco">

Hey sis,

We had a rocky start to the semester but I always have your back and I love you.

Gray.

Jasmine looked at the girl and then looked at the roses in her hand and wondered who had given a rose to Grayson. She hoped that it was her own rose that she sent him but she couldn't be sure. What if that red haired girl she had seen him with had sent him one too? She narrowed her eyes at the other rose before taking her own one and read the note that came with it and her expression softened instantly. She got up onto her to knees and grabbed Grayson into the tightest hug that she could muster "Oh Gray, thank you for the rose! It's so nice" she said, beaming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back