Two beautiful gifts

Deviant Dallamoor

Deviant held Ashley in his arms. "Are you okay baby? I don't want to hurt you anymore than you are right now?" he asked. They were now in the room and the midwife they were waiting for went to fetch her wand. "I will be here okay? I promise you that" he kneel besides Ashley. He kissed her hand a couple time. He smile a little, he just didn't like the pain that she was in. Woman seem to carry so much for us, Deviant praised thanking his wife for being strong. "Don't worry it won't be long till we get to see them" he spoke whispering. He kissed her lips as if he were taking all her pain away. "I will be here all the way!"

Once they got at St. Mungos, some staffs of the hospital helped them laid her at a hospital bed. The pain is no longer pain but a killer inside her, Ashley still understand those pains, it is a pain of another lives, her kids, her twins. Ashley was so lucky to have a husband like Deviant, he was always there for her, "Oh my god, I think this two weight a lot than I thought." She joked around for the pain to subside. But it was no used for her, she still screamed in pain, Ashley can feel sweat around her forehead.

"Please, guys. Get out of mommy's tummy now." Ashley told the unborn child inside of her, she hold the force that was forcing her to pushed because the Healer isn't here yet. She doesn't want her kids getting out without managing them like cleaning them. "I can do this .. I can wait." another minute and they aren't still here yet, I'm going to push and deliver my baby without help Ashley thought to herself.

Lucy stalked the hallways till she made it to the Dallamoor room. "Please I do apologize for my delay Mrs. Dallamoor...we are experiencing a lot of patients tonight..." the blonde haired woman greeted just at the nick of time. "You must be Mr. Dallamoor? Its a pleasure to meet you, your wife been my regular since forever..." Lucy snicker slightly. She walked up to the endowed woman, who's belly moved around frantic behind their mother's skin. Lucy walked up to Ashley, "If you both can stay silent for the moment...and Ashley just breath easily and slowly...I need to concentrate..." Lucy smiled, closing her eyes she form a connection with Ashley's mind. Soothing her from the pain and pressure for the babies coming into this world..(Relax, breath, exhale slowly Relax, breath exhale, slowly...she spoke in Ashley's mind)

Deviant held slightly onto his wife hand. "I'm sorry baby it will be over by than" he spoke whispering more. He could see she starting to sweat from the forehead. Taking a small rag from her bag, he pushed the rag against her forehead to wipe away the sweat. "It will be alright than" he said to her. He was happy when the midwife finally showed up. "Hello" he nodded hearing that he had to be quiet. "Will she be alright?" he asked to late. Seeing her work with his wife, he remain silent holding Ashley's hand.

"I hope it will be over soon, I can't take it anymore." She told Deviant as she hold the urger to push more but the pain is beyond her limits now. Finally the healer came apologizing, "Its fine, Lucy. No worries, I just want my babies safe when they get out." Holding tight at her husband's hand, she breath slowly and bitting her lips hard. The healer instructed her and her husband simple things, be silent and her breathing slowly. Of course she can do that things but the pain can't, as the room became silent, a voice came up inside her brain saying to relax and breath calmly.

Ashley did this things and slowly pushed the babies out of her belly, she just thought happy things that can happened after she deliver the babies. Maybe she will find a job because she just graduated from designing school, thinking about this, Ashley is determine to pushed harder, she wanted to see her two cute children now. "How many pushes do I have to do?" Ashley asked, hard to speak from the pain.

Lucy had just a few moment inside Ashley mind, still being difficult for her to control Ashley's emotions. Its like pressing button inside a person mind, everything seem so vivid and kept coming passed her, this part was being difficult. (You shall not harvest any pain my dear that's why I'm here. Delivering twins not easy...) she spoke, whilst outside Ashley mind, she took a vile and poured down the patient throat...(Three push for each will do it...first come the girl...) she instructed Ashley, hopefully she could guide her throughout her entire laboring, but Lucy connection weren't as strong as professor connection who taught her this back in Salem...(Push three times, your husband will be helping out...) she had another healer assist them and told Deviant to stay at her side...

"Your doing great Ashley" Deviant wanted to say but remain silence watching Lucy Madden take over his wife completely. Getting up he began to pace silently back and forth. His mind worried about his wife Ashley and their twins. He stop when he saw that she stop crying out in pain. She was still breathing in and out just less painful than before. Deviant went back to her side when the other healer join them to start to receive the first child coming out. Deviant held Ashley hand, kissing them repeatedly when he saw that she were pushing while being distracted by the healers interaction with Ashley's mind. He waited besides her more, kept her hand twisted around his. "Come on Ashley, you can do it" he silently prayed for her.

The only thing Ashley could do is relax and follow the instruction, Lucy, is saying to her on her mind. It was as if the pain was gone as Lucy suet her mind, Ashley pushed harder the first time to make it easier for her and the baby as well. She can fell her husband's hand on her's, she was sad as well as she was hurting Deviant because of the tight grip Ashley has on his hand. She made another hard push and she can feel the baby was almost outside, only one more push and that's all, then another push and the other is out Ashley thought on her mind. Her family will be complete now, she gave all her effort for this last push, at last, she can hear the cry of her first baby, her smile was wide and she can't say anything as she saw her, her baby girl. "I know that's not the last baby inside me." Ashley giggled a bit as she felt another pain in her stomach.

Lucy pulled away from Ashley's mind now that the first delivery was a success! "Oh my, you did great Mrs. Dallamoor. New baby girl..." she let Deviant cut the cord and than the other healer took over a bit by cleaning her up and handing the infant over to her father.."Now that I've have the pain at ease this one shouldn't be difficult. Push three times and I'm sure it will be alright..." Lucy decided to deliver the boy. She position herself, with gloves on. It will be her first delivery seeing as she always had the other healer do all the work while she worked her way into calming the patients. "give me three push and he's all set"she expressed overly joy.

Ashley nodded as she went to lay her head back at the pillow again, Ashley will gave her full shoot in this last baby. "I'm ready." She told them and started to push very hard that she closed her eyes tightly, Ashley can feel its about to get out so she pushed the second time very hard again. "God. This is the last twins I will lay in this world, they are killing me." Ashley joke around, of course this will not the last or ... Maybe it will, its up to them if they still want to have kids but for her, twins is enough for them. Ashley pushed the third time and a rain of cry from the baby boy of her's was heard around the delivery room. She relaxed a bit and saw her handsome baby boy, "Wow, he just looked like his daddy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back