Two Allies - A Meeting

Valcan smirked back at Maleficus/Loki, replying curtly, "When you're the Head of a Ministry, it's inevitable." He smirked, nodding to Loki and leading the way to the staircase slowly. "France," he replied simply, "Not much of a country, at least from what I've seen. Not entirely too interesting."

"Ah, France," said Loki, nodding as he stepped in line with Valcan. "I've been here a few times before. Excellent cuisine.

Valcan shrugged a bit as he looked back at Loki. "I never found it to be spectacular; although caviar and escargot have never been my dish of preference." He looked around the cathedral. "I haven't visited this country in years."

Loki laughed as they hit the stone steps, and shook his head. "The French," he said, "cook everything and anything, only they do it better than other countries." He smirked. "If I were ever to allow a Muggle to live, it would be a French cook."

"Too true," Valcan chuckled, adding, "I don't mind Russian food either. I'm just not big on anything from the Mediterranean.

He looked to the other side of the balcony, his golden eyes reflecting deep thought. He was surprised that he had allowed Tristan's wife to live for so long. He usually did not suffer muggles that were in the way to live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back