Twisted String Of Fate

Kier Myung-Dae

Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
It was early, the suns rays beaming in from the windows, warming the floor in the living room. Kier slipped his shiny black shoes on and push his now messy midnight black hair out of his eyes. His deep chocolate colored eyes flicked down and grimaced at the time blinking on his mobile's screen. He threw his satchel strap over his shoulder and bounded to the door.

It's been quite a long time since he had returned to New Zealand, to his home, and in all honesty, he missed it. Just a few weeks before, he had had to stay back at their house inf France, tending to his sickly mother's need. He had had to stay there for moths, and when his mother was already feeling well, he had hurried back here, at the place that he had loved the most. What's not to love about New Zealand after all, most of the magical people that he knew was from there, and most of the magical places where situated there as well.

Sporting a very casual yet smart look, Kier had proceeded to enter a cafe that he had been patronizing since they had moved there, who's not to love the place? The ambiance, the service, the crew, well, everything's good. Sitting in his usual seat near the glass pane window, Kier brought out a book that he had been meaning to read for quite a long time, and at that, he began to observe his surrounding while starting to read the said book as well.

It was a bad day for Madeline today that everything turned around from her. Her class was a total mess her brother brought ten pizza and gave it to the students and the class was cut-off early because of stomach aches from eating too much pizza. Madeline made Ambroise to go somewhere else and just come back when she called him to go back. Once Madeline locked the studio, she went straight at the coffee shop near the ballet studio. Madeline opened the door to the shop and continued at the counter to order her large black coffee that she always love to drink, it makes her alive.

Once she have gotten her large order of coffee, she went to find a seat and found one across from a guy who seems to be nice to share the table with her. Madeline walked down toward him and suddenly a leg of a chair made her tripped making her coffee dropped to the floor spilling it. "Oh, wow. Great!" Madeline said but a helper went to her need and wiped the sticky liquid off the floor. She then thanked the guy for cleaning the floor and she continued at her said destination. Madeline made a smile on her lips even though many bad things happened to her now, "Mind if I join you? Even though my coffee spilled and I have no business here?" She asked politely but with meaning.

Kier was surprised when he heard a glass shattering just a few feet away from him, closing his book abruptly, he turned to look at the source of the said commotion, apparently, it was a girl that had just dropped her coffee on the ground. Kier made a move to stand up and help, but one of the crews had been fast enough to do what he was supposed to do. So, seeing that there's nothing to be worried about, he relaxed back into his chair, opened his book once more to the page that he was reading, that is until someone had talked to him, that someone being the girl that he was just watching before.

"I don't mind, do as you please." He said, as politely as he could, as once again, he shut his book close to properly look at the woman properly. "Did you hurt yourself earlier? I mean, some burns or something?" He then asked out of curiosity, wondering what had happened that had caused her to spill her coffee and approach him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back