Twist and Turns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Bruke

Hey all,

All those who know Andrew IC would know that he is an orphan and was raised in a muggle orphanage and then taken in by Mallory Malkin who is his godmother but during his fifth year Andrew hunted down his muggle father who had left his mother and killed him. Salem Bruke(Andrew's mother) died when she delivered Andrew and he has no living blood relatives, but that is about to change.

Andrew's twin sister: I would like him to have a twin sister. Her name could either Anastasia, Angelina or Amethyst Bruke. She would of course be Andrew's age and her play by could be anyone as long as they have got brown hair and a pretty face.She will be a curious cat of a person, she would always go digging in anything she found interesting and maybe she could be a Daily Prophet's reporter. She will not be evil but she will be able to DEAL with Andrew being evil as she will love him dearly. She should be a graduate from Hogwarts Scotland but during each of her holidays she goes to a new place, to her uncle.

Andrew's step(sort of step) uncle: He could be named anything but it would be nice if his name were to begin with 'S'. He will be a trader, he trades all sorts of items, legal and illegal and he has no one place to stay, he has traveled all around the world for business. He will be the guardian of Andrew's sister and then Andrew as well.

You might ask how all this has come about, well I am not spilling my beans yet! I would like two different people who are interested to play these characters and they should be well dedicated to their work and to this site and be average roleplayers, not beginners. It would also be good if the people who are interested in playing these characters personally knew Andrew at one time or another and if any more information is needed, you can always read his biography.Once I think that the person who is interested is suited I'll PM the full plot story and how it shall come out in different roleplays, shall be fun I promise. Thankyou to all those who show interest and who took their time to read this. Can't wait to make another turn in Andrew's life ;)

<i>
</i>

I could take His twin sister if you'd like. I've been rping for years now even though I just found this site a few months ago, i was apart two other boards before this. So I'm not a beginner just new here :) I think I would choose Amethyst, I love purple :) I think Anna Popplewell would be a nice girl to use for her PB or it could be any other brown haired girl.

Hey Stephanie,

Thank you for showing interest. I appreciate it very much but someone has already asked through PM to play Amethyst. I am still looking for someone to play the uncle if you want to take charge. If not, I'll understand of course.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also if anyone else wants to play the uncle please Reply here

Alright I'll look forward to reading it :) I love being inside of secret plots to be revealed later

How about Sandokan for the uncles name? I saw how you described him so i looked up priate names and Sandokan was a fictional priate back in the 19th century and it's a pretty Interesting name :) though I'm not sure on a last name if you want him to be a Bruke or something else..

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back