Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual (Matthew)
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2" Chestnut Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Amy walked out of her common room, in a rush. She was going to meet Dan soon and she hoped he didn't have to wait too long for her, as she had finally managed to sleep well after weeks of restless nights because of those nightmares. But she was getting better, she knew. Thankfully she wasn't completely alone and she had her brother as well as her friends to support her through it all. Of course only Dan knew everything and why she was unable to sleep at night but if she got better maybe she didn't have to burden her friends about it too. "Dan?" she called out once she arrived at her destination. They were to meet in the abandoned classroom that she was in when she and Ezra first met. Never mind about that. She stepped inside and sure enough, her twin was waiting for her there. Now, they could talk properly, without being interrupted or with too many people around. She was eager to get down to the kitchens soon. She was starving. They'd eaten a good filling dinner but apparently it hadn't been enough. The twins always got hungry. Amy was used to sneaking around looking for food. Anything to stop the rumbling of her stomach.

He wondered where his sister was. Dan leaned against the desk in an abandoned classroom him and Amy were supposed to meet now. Actually, never mind. He didn't even want to know what she was doing. Last time hadn't been that satisfying for the Slytherin, after she told him what exactly had happened in...he hoped not this classroom. He shuddered, making a face. Those were never pleasant thoughts to him - guessing, or imagining, what his sister did the other day. "Here." His tone was monotonous, his face unreadable. The older twin folded his arms and smiled when Amy was in his vision. "Let's get started shall we?" To anyone else that might have sounded suspicious but Dan didn't mind. He loved to seem mysterious when others were either hanging around or purposefully listening in on conversations they were not meant to be eavesdropping on. He cast the locking charm on the door for privacy. Dan had an idea, he just needed to ask Amy's opinion on it and whether their plan would work. He was getting hungry. After discussing it with her briefly, they made their way down to the kitchens. He stayed up late for this, so it better work. "Ready? Let's get something to eat..."
<i></i>

Lyra didn't see Link enough these days. She had been involved with her boyfriend, spending a good bit of her free time with him. Plus, she was trying to do better in her classes this semester which also took some of her time away from her twin. Lyra was glad that they were in the same house or she really would never see him. The brunette sat waiting for Link in the common room, like he had asked. Today was their birthday, and Link probably had something planned. Lyra had always been good at scheming even though it was usually Link that put the plan in motion. Hopefully, Aunt Cyndi would take pity on them if they were caught. She had given them cupcakes for breakfast that morning. Lyra grinned as she spotted her twin, taking in his appearance. He had really shot up in the last year and was already a head taller than she was. "Ready?" she asked him with a sly smile.
<i></i>

Today was his fifteenth birthday, and Link Potter had something extra special planned for it. He needed Lyra's help to accomplish it though. He knew she was skilled at pulling pranks, even though she seemed to be better behaved these days which was rather unfortunate. He saw her immediately when he rushed into the common room, dressed in all black. "C'mon, Ly. You know I'm always ready." he said, rolling his green eyes at his twin. He put his arm around her shoulders with a smirk. "Let's go." he said, before climbing out of the portrait hole. Link made his way down to the kitchens with Lyra at his heels. He loved pulling pranks, but especially when Lyra was involved. She had always been his partner-in-crime. When they made it to the kitchens, Link was surprised to see that two people were already in there. "Hello there." Link said in a friendly, casual voice, but with a glance at Lyra as he pushed his bag to the side. Link had bribed the house elves. They loved him, but he hadn't accounted for other people. Lyra would understand the look and what he meant with it. She could read his emotions like he could hers. They had no secrets between the two of them.

Dan spun around, not expecting to see two people from their year also in the kitchen. He either didn't notice them before, or they'd just arrived like Amy and Dan. It took him a moment to register that the boy of the two people greeted them. "Hey," he said in return. The Slytherin had to glance at them for a full five minutes before he remembered who they were and he wanted to pinch himself for his stupidity and obliviousness. "You guys are the Potter twins, right?" he asked them, a smile etching on his face as he spoke, recognition settling in his gaze. He prayed he had got that at least right. Daniel didn't miss the shared look between the two but if they were here, they must be hungry as well. He wasn't judging because the Rosemary twins were the same. The fourth year looked at his own twin. "You hungry?"
<i></i>

At first Amy didn't notice her brother greet someone. She was too busy staring at all of the food the house elves must have left on the counter. Then, realising she couldn't feel the presence of her twin next to her, she finally turned and saw who exactly had spoken to them. "Hello!" She cheerfully waved at the two new incomers. The hufflepuff never grew tired of making new friends. She opened her mouth to say something but Dan beat her to it. "I'm Amy," she introduced herself. "And this is my brother Dan." In case the Potters didn't know their first names. She wanted to roll her eyes at her brother's words. "No, Sherlock. I came here just for the fun of it," her tone screamed sarcasm. Amy wanted to laugh at how ridiculous the guy could be sometimes.
<i></i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back