Alternate RP Twinkles and Eggies

This is a roleplay outside of the site's canon.

Hayzel West

³/³ Madden-West🌰Harpies Beater🌰 Boyish

OOC First Name
Arle
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 8 1/2 Inch Flexible Chestnut Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Continued from here

Hayzel was fiddling with her fingers when she heard a voice so familiar to her, calling her by that funny nickname he coined. She turned her head to face Finn. "Twinkle toes!", she said, enthusiasm in her voice. She patted the spot next to her. "Sit with me, Twinkie.", she giggled. She would really miss the ex-Puff. For so many reasons. He was her comfort when she did not get into the team. He believed in her getting the spot and still kept her spirits up when she did not make it. As soon as the boy was seated, she scooted closer and just leaned on his shoulder. She felt shy but she could not help it. They would not see each other as often as now once they left the school.

Finn smiled when he saw Hayzel sitting on a bench. He took a seat right next to her and took her hand to play with. ''How was your graduation?'' Finn asked the brown haired woman that was sitting next to him. Finn knew it was time to progress their status. They had walked around each other for so long, but they never confessed what they actually felt like. Well what Finn felt like, he had no clue what Hayzel felt. ''Mine was decent, my grades were awful.'' Finn grinned.

Hayzel caught her breath the moment Finn took her hand. She just smiled at the feeling it brought. She had always known that they were both special to each other and their special friendship just grew over the years they spent in school. However, she was unsure if that special friendship could grow into something else. "Graduation's cool. Imagine finishing school with your siblings. Yours?" With how different their interests, friends, and personalities were, Hayzel sometimes forgot that she is a part of a set. Something that amused her and her parents. She giggled at the mention of grades. "Ah, grades. They are passable, I guess.", she admitted. She let her fingers play with his absentmindedly too. "What are your plans now?", she asked. She had been waiting to hear from a team she had been aiming to play for. She was sure of them but she was a bit sad that she had to leave New Zealand if she made it.

Finn was glad Hayzel her graduation had been better than hers was. ''I imagine that is cool.'' Finn didn't have any brothers or sisters. His parents had come to the graduation and he had Hayzel, but that was it. ''I guess the whole graduation happening wasn't my thing.'' Finn mused. ''Mmm, work and find an apartment with someone special.'' He shot Hayzel a wink, hoping she would catch on. He did like the girl and they had only gotten closer. The thing he wanted to do wasn't doable with his poor grades. ''I guess the world is still open, what are your plans Eggie?'' Finn shot her a broad smile.

Hayzel hummed in agreement at what Finn said, glancing at him when she asked her question. She wanted to see what emotions played out as he told her his plans. She did not expect the wink he threw at her, making her blush for the first time ever. She would be an idiot not to admit that she was affected by that wink as her heart beat faster when he said someone special. She cleared her throat. "S-someone special, huh? Do I know her?", she played along, fumbling with the words. She did not want to assume but she was shooting a wish to the stars. She was brought back to the present at the Puff's question. "Well, I've been wanting to tell you this. I'm waiting to hear back from the professional team that I've been wanting to play for." Aside from her family, Finn knew how much she wanted to play Quidditch. "If everything works out, I may have to move to the UK for training.", she added, the sadness she felt before resurfacing once more. She had grown to love New Zealand and she must admit the boy beside her was the main reason why. As much as she wanted him to go with her now that he did not have any solid plans yet, she could not just demand for him to pack up and just leave his family.

Finn loved the brown haired girl. He had always been so focused on everything that he had never realized how much he had fallen in love with Hayzel. Her brown hair, positive attitude and joyful spirit had made Finn love the girl. 'I guess, she is kind, lovely and a bit nutty.'' He said hinting on her name. The whole moving to the UK thing was going to be a big bummer. He knew it meant leaving everything behind and start over. He had some family living in Scotland, so they could look for houses there. Apparating each time for a training wasn't very good either and the Floo network was also a hassle. It did suck, but he knew that if he let her go, he would lose her. ''Well I guess the apartment I had for eyes isn't in this country then.'' He said with a wide smile on his face. He would move to the end of this world for her.

Hayzel's heart twisted when Finn started to describe his special someone. She nodded absentmindedly, showing support. However, a word caught her attention halting her nods. "N-nutty?", she asked, her heart thumping. She swore he could hear it already. Her name was often followed by the word pertaining to a kind of nut which their names were somewhat taken from. Her nervousness, a first for the former Gryffindor, grew when Finn further mentioned his apartment not being in NZ. "Oh? I-is she not in New Zealand then?", she asked, trying to quiet down her heartbeat, her hand still playing with his fingers. She could not meet his eyes. She loved his smile and yet at this moment, she was afraid her feelings would be visible on her face the moment she met his gaze.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back