Twin Huricanes

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi was in the mood to mess with people. Because of this there was no way she could get away with people seeing her green tipped hair. She pined it up behind her head so only the black parts could be seen and put on a cap that matched today's lolita style. She was waiting for her victim on the first floor because she knew that they would be coming this way. In her hand was a 'charm bomb' which she got off her source in Japan.

Charm bombs hid simple charms inside that could be activated when one slammed them an the ground. This was useful if you didn't want the charm to show up in your wand. This one had a knee-reverser in it. Hoshi was also on the look out for her old accomplice and twin brother Tohoru. She missed him so much that it wasn't even funny but it seemed like the Gryffendor had his messed up love life to attend to. Tears formed at the corners of her eyes whenever she thought about that but it couldn't be avoided. It was part of growing up.

Tohoru walked along the corridor his wand in hand. He was on the look out for his sister or someone he could pick on. His sister was his first choice but if he found victim number one that would be good for him as well. Spotting a girl wearing clothes that only his sister could pull off. Taking great care to sneak up on her. Tohoru put his finger to her said and whispered. "Pow your dead."

Hoshi could hear her brother a mile away. He wasn't stealthy in the least. Well not in Hoshi's standards anyway. At the same time he put his finger to her waist Hoshi put the back end of her wand against his neck. "Not before I take you with me Onee-sama." She said with a smirk on her face. "Where have you been little brother?" She asked then laughed. Hoshi was not one to giggle but this would have been a time to do something like that. She was just so happy to see her bother again that she was willing to play with him like this.

Tohoru pushed Hoshi's wand out of his way. "I have been around like always. Hanging out with Lilith and Eden. She is a mess there is something wrong with her." Tohoru also had been messing with the first years but he kept that to his self. "So what have you been up to? I hear you have been seen around school with another Slytherin a boy Slytherin. Might I ask who he is?" Tohoru already knew what house he was in. What classes he was taking. The only thing he did now know was his name.

Hoshi tucked a fallen strand hair behind her hair. So Eden was suffering. There some dark feelings there but Hoshi kept them to herself. She was free to do as she wanted so there was no reason for her to let people know that she still got news from House every once in a while. "Sorry to hear that Eden-chan isn't doing well." She said with a honest smile on her face. "Sinclair-kun!" Hoshi said with a bright smile on her face. Yes Sinclair only rarely came out from behind his books but Hoshi seemed to force him out of the common room whenever she thought that he wasn't getting enough sun.

Tohoru only head half of what she said about Eden. He had passed on the news and now he could care less. "Sinclair. Interesting name. You should bring him over to the house sometime during the break. I would like to meet him and so would mother." Tohoru wanted to spend time with his sister, but at the same time he wanted to hunt down this boy and make sure that he only had the purest intentions with his sister. He knew his sister could take care of herself but at the same time he did not trust her to make a good choice. "So my short one, what is the plan for today?" Tohoru asked as he picked her up and put her on his back just like when they where younger.

Hoshi nodded. "I'll bring him around mother's house so you can meet him. You know I can't set foot on Koshiba grounds anymore." She said shaking her head. They cast that stupid charm a long time ago that any names that they gave it would no longer be able to set foot inside anything that was Koshiba owned unless they where not really part of the family like their mother or if the ban was lifted she doubted that her father would ever life the ban on the Watanuki family.

Hoshi could also tell why Tohoru wanted to meet him. Hoshi had not made good choices when it came to her love life. She had used a boy and she had been pining over a boy that never loved her for so long that it had become ridiculous. Sinclair was different. She loved him and she was sure that he liked her back. Tohoru put her on his shoulders and Hoshi felt like she was little again. "Only this." Hoshi said showing Tohoru her charm bomb. He would know that there where more on her person.

Tohoru nodded his head. He was happy that his sister had found someone. Looking at the charm bomb. Tohoru looked up at his sister. "So bowling for first years?" Without waiting for an answer. Tohoru took off running down the hall looking for a set of first years to punish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back