Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Whippy Alder Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Hogwarts was... big. Who had thought it was a good idea to put a school in such a big castle?! It was ridiculous! Connor had heard about a tour, but he had still been too scared of running into the girl who had fought Eric to join in, hoping he would be able to just... figure out his own way around. That hadn't been going too well for him, though. Connor felt like he had spent most of his time at Hogwarts completely lost, and unfortunately, his luck didn't seem to be turning around any time soon. He had taken what he had thought was the right staircase up to the Hufflepuff common room, but it had just led him on to another, unfamiliar staircase and abandoned him, and now Connor had been walking for so long in the wrong direction that he was quite sure he was on the wrong floor of the castle all together, with no idea what the way back was. He finally slowed to a stop, pausing to wipe his eyes and try and figure out where he was, looking around for anything familiar and trying to keep from breaking down into a full crying fit.

Issac was walking around the castle bored out of his mind... okay no that was a lie. He was kinda lost. He asked someone where the kitchens were, so he could drop something off, he followed the exact directions that the person told him and that was half an hour ago. There were so many stairs and hallways that it was so confusing for him. For the last ten minutes, he felt like he was going in circles and seeing the same hallways over and over again. He decided to go a different way. When he turned to his right following the hallway, he found a figure that stood there. Issac walked cautiously to the figure and slowly tapped the figure's shoulder. "Hey, are you alright?" Issac asks cautiously but sincerely.

Last edited:
Focusing on calming his tears down, Connor didn't hear anyone approaching until he felt a hand on his shoulder. Jumping what felt like a meter, Connor stepped back in alarm, whipping his head around to see who it was. He relaxed upon realising it wasn't his cousin or her bodyguard, though the adrenaline had well and truly driven the tears out of Connor's eyes. He only really parsed the boy's question after a moment, heart still racing from shock as he looked around, trying to gather himself. "Oh... um... sorry, I'm just... really lost." Connor said quietly, some of the despair he had felt before creeping back in as the adrenaline and fear started to drain away.

Issac smiled at the boy for a moment and chuckles a little. "That's okay, I'm kinda lost myself," Issac says with a smile as he looked around the dark hallway. "These hallways look all the same to me," Issac says as he chuckles and turns back towards the boy. "Where you heading anyways? Maybe we could walk together in finding what you are looking for?" Issac suggests. Issac didn't want to be alone for the rest of the time being and hoped this boy here could keep him company. "I'm Issac by the way," Issac says with a friendly smile. "Sorry for scaring you by the way" Issac says with a apologetic smile and scratches the back of his neck with embarrassment.

Last edited:
Connor was relieved for a moment when the other boy admitted he was lost too, before that relief quickly turned to despair. If he was lost as well, what hope was there that they'd find their way where they were going any time soon? Two heads were better than one though, so Connor nodded quickly when the boy offered to walk together, glad for the help. "I was looking for the Hufflepuff common room, but I think I'm... on the wrong floor." He said quietly, looking around. "None of this is familiar." He smiled nervously when the boy introduced himself, relieved he hadn't used a last name. It gave Connor an excuse not to use his own. "I'm Connor." He responded. "It's okay. I was... already pretty freaked out."

Issac smiles when the boy nods about walking with him. "Well come on then, let's get walking then," Issac says cheerfully as he starts walking in a direction he thought was the right direction. He wasn't sure. "Nice to meet you, Connor," Issac says with a smile when the boy introduces himself as Connor. Issac noticed that the boy was maybe shy or nervous? He didn't know, he just hoped that the boy could possibly his new friend? He didn't have many friends here. "So, do you like Hogwarts?" Issac says with curiosity as he starts the conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back