Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Cyan 💛
Wand
Curved 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Vine Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
At last, Aion had made it to Hogwarts. While Durmstrang had been a magical experience, there were more important issues the transfer student needed to address. His previous school simply didn't offer the classes he required, and he knew that at his time at Hogwarts, he would be more focused than ever.

It was his second day in the castle, and yesterday he had been sorted into Ravenclaw. Everyone his age already seemed to have their friends, and so far Aion had been wandering the corridors alone. He didn't find it difficult to make friends, in fact quite the opposite as his charisma was impeccable. What was trickier however was his loyality and commitment, and he contiously found himself spending time with different student every semester.

As Aion passed the Great Hall, he was aware of the student gathered excitedly in there, talking about yesterday's results. He would eventually join them, and perhaps find someone who was intested in the same subjects as he, but right now he wanted to think. He had had little time recently to mourn his grandparents, and with the only communication with his parents via owl, progress and information was slow. He approached the large brown doors of the entrance hall, and looked out the castle. In the horizon he could see the faint outlines of mountains, and suddenly he had an urge to be back in Bulgaria with Alexei, hunting dragons to distract from his problems.

Amy was not in the mood to talk to her peers. In fact, she had even avoided her brother who was trying hard to distract her from what happened over the summer. True, it sometimes worked, but today wasn't the day to be around others. Despite her thoughts she found herself walking in the direction of the Entrance Hall, maybe there she would be able to think it through. Hopefully not many people were hanging around that area. She had tried to find out if there was something wrong but clearly there was if it had been going on for years now. Her mother would not let her speak. Amy constantly felt trapped at home.

This summer had been the worst yet. Her mother came home more often all of a sudden, while her dad only came in once every two weeks. It worried the young blonde, her mom acted strange and that said something. The only thing nice she had ever said to Amy was about her gryffindor friend Maddie and that she had made lovely friends. Nothing about Amy herself. It was unfair, she praised Dan and showed her favouritism towards him - that had been obvious. But it had been easier when her mother worked as much as her father.

The hufflepuff sighed as she sat on a bench, feet taking up the entire bench. She glanced outside the window, more than glad to be back. She barely noticed an unfamiliar face as she muttered to herself.
"What a life." Moments passed before her thoughts drifted back to the boy opposite her who seemed to be new. She could not stop herself from staring. Was he a transfer or had Amy been completely out of it the past three years? Surely she would recognise older students by now.

Aion's stomach was calling for food, so abruptedly he turned and began to head in the direction of the Great Hall. He had to concentrate this year, especially as he'd be taking so many additional classes. As he walked, he felt the eyes of a student upon him, and glancing to his left he saw a blonde girl, stretched out along a bench. He was bound to be stared at, particuarly over the first few days. There was a board pinned up outside the hall, and before he went in he caught site of a poster. The Brotherhood. Aion walked over to the board for more information, his hands tucked casually into his brown leather jacket and began to read about the requirements. He wanted to be involved with things this year, and made a mental note to speak to the Captain and sign up.

Aware the girl was still observing him, he turned to look in her direction. He may as well start to get to know some of these students. "Hey" he called out, and started to walk over to her. "Do you Archie Renner?" he asked her. She looked a little young to know the president of a club, but you never know.

Amy's daydream was interrupted when the boy - she was sure he was new here - started to walk over to her. She was not used to this interaction, normally she would be the one to walk up to someone first but she shrugged it off and instead took her feet off the bench. She pondered over the familiar name for a second. "Sounds familiar." She squinted, trying to remember why. Then like a lightbulb she knew exactly who he was. "Oh!" she exclaimed, clicking her fingers. "Yeah. I know who he is. Archie's a Gryffindor." Amy remembered him from that flower club he was a part of with his Ravenclaw best friend. Flower Patch Club...or something. She used to love hearing all about it. "If I may ask, are you new?" Amy had not exactly planned on asking him but when her curiosity took over she had to. Besides if he was looking for someone she might as well help him out. It wasn't as if she had anything better to do.

Aion was grateful when the girl engaged him. He'd barely spoken a word since his arrival, and having someone natter back to him was just what he needed. Making a mental note to go and find the Gryffindor later, he turned his current attention to the conversation at hand.

"I am, yes." Aion grinned, "I arrived last night. Fifth Year Ravenclaw" he added. It was an odd thing to say, and the first time he'd had to introduce himself as such. The former Durmstrang wasn't particularly aware of the typical house sterotypes in this school, and was happy enough to have found someone nice, rather than mind from which "family" she came. "What's your name?" He asked her. Obviously this girl had been around the school long enough to notice a fresh face, so didn't bother asking her how she knew. "Shouldn't you be in there" he nodded towards the Great Hall, where the festivities were still in full swing.
<i></i>

Talking to him was actually helping for a change and conversing with him was probably what kept her from going insane. He was new and she needed to see a fresh face these days. Amy smiled at him. "I'm a fourth year. Hufflepuff," she told him since he told her what year he was in. It was only fair and besides maybe she could show him around in case he got lost when lessons started. Nobody liked being late to any class and especially not during OWL year. "Right. My name." She laughed, they'd been talking but no names were mentioned. "I'm Amy," she introduced herself properly this time. She wondered what school he went to before he got enrolled at Hogwarts. "What school did you go to?" Amy glanced at the great hall and sighed. Normally she would be but with what had been going on she decided it would've been better if she took some time to herself. She was feeling cheered up however so wouldn't mind going in. She shrugged. "Usually I would be found with other people, normally my brother, yeah. What about you? Did you get lost?" She might as well make a new friend while she was at it and she smiled at him to show she was only teasing.

Aion nodded as she mentioned she was a fourth year. That would be why she recognised a new face. "Amy" he repeated, and held out a hand to her. "It's lovely to meet such a friendly person during my first week" he smiled. "I'm Aion. I used to attend Durmstrang but er.." he didn't really want to go into the full details just yet, "..Hogwarts is for me now" he smiled. He was truly glad to have moved schools. Despite reasons beyond his control, one had been the opporunity to progress classes that weren't available at his old school. When Amy said normally she would be in the Great Hall, perhaps enjoying the social festivities, Aion frowned slightly. Why wasn't she now? "I'm here purely because I don't know anyone. It's somewhat daunting to go into hall full of strangers don't you think?" he smiled, glancing into the large room that contains many chattering students. "Besides, I need to get by bearings. Before long I'm sure I will know these corridors inside and out, but I may as well learn before the year properly starts" he added, wondering if she had better things to be doing than hanging out with the new kid.
<i></i>

Amy grinned, her mood finally changed. "Yeah I can definitely agree. Hogwarts is amazing to be honest, you'll love it." She shook his hand, feeling it was slightly too formal but she did so anyway with a smile. "Nice to meet you Aion. Haven't heard that name before, where you from?" Amy didn't miss him frowning when she told him about her abnormal attitude for the day, about normally being in the Great Hall but wasn't right now. She shrugged, realising she might have slipped a thing or two she would not have planned to tell him. "It's only daunting if your social skills are not up to date," she winked to let Aion know she was kidding. "I don't know, I wasn't feeling it." She sighed her gaze following a pair of students who were laughing and entering the Hall. Maybe she should go and find her twin later. She turned back to Aion. "I mean, I'm feeling much better now. Would you like me to show you around a little before lessons start? It really won't take you long to remember everything, it's pretty easy." It really did not matter to Amy because she didn't mind giving him a tour of key places in the school he'll have to know at some point anyway.</SIZE>
<i></i>
<SIZE size="50">OOC: sorry this is not my best

Aion was incredibly proud when Amy said she hadn't heard his name before, and was unsurprised so since he had named himself. Aion wasn't his birth name, and instead he had chosen to be called so after his research into Greek Mythology. "I'm from Beaumont California" he grinned, and followed with a small laugh when she added to his joke. Aion's eyes followed hers to a pair of students, who seemed happy enough to join the celebrations. "There's nothing wrong with needing some time away from so much energy now and then!" he added, feeling the exact same. "I'd love that. If you don't mind of course" It would be very useful to know what and where he was going before lessons started, and he was grateful to have someone willing to show him around. "Will anyone be looking for you?" he asked, not wanting to cause any other students worry. For all Aion knew, someone was waiting for her.
<i></i>

Her eyes widened in surprise. "That must be amazing! I have never been to America, though I wish I could go." Her parents were so busy and worked so often that it was hard to travel during the holidays and actually enjoy them for once. She planned to travel a bit after graduation, get to know more places better than she already did - which was not much. Like others used to say she had to get out more. The hufflepuff nodded at Aion's words. "True. People can be so energetic it gets tiring sometimes." The blonde shook her head at what he asked her next."Oh no, I doubt it. Nobody's looking for me." She stood up from the bench and gestured for Aion to follow her. "Would you like to go now or later?" She didn't mind as long as she had company she was good.
<i></i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back