Trying it again

Ginny looked back at him, trying to stare him down but failing. Ginny had never had much patience herself and groaned, defeated. 'Fine then. As you please'Ginny said taking his hand and pulling herself up before he could even help her more. Looking down at their hands, she noticed how much they fitted. A deep shiver ran down her. 'Umm, off we go'she said, letting go of his hand abruptly and walking to the nearest shop that looked quite friendly.

Alex stared back at her as she tried to stare him down and smirked as he won. Alex was going to help her up but she pulled herself up against his hand. Alex's heart skipped a beat as she held her hand against his. Alex was about to put it back by his side when she looked down at them still holding on. Alex smiled confused but still happy. He felt his balloon deflated though when she let go of him so abruptly. Looking at his hand quickly, he saw nothing wrong with it and wondered what it was. He followed her to the shop before opening the door for her. He saw the toilets and walked over to them after Ginny.

Ginny murmured a thanks to him as he held open the door for her. Ginny asked the shop owner, a friend of hers, silently if they could use the toilet and received a wanted nod from them. Ginny walked into the toilets and looked at her arm knowing this would hurt. It had already started to heal up. Ginny looked at Alex foully for she was in no mood for manners. 'i hope your happy'she told him, the word happy rolled off her tongue with distaste. Ginny turned to the sink and turned the tap watching the water run, the only noise in the room. Ginny took a deep breath as she took a cloth and wetted it with the warm water. She placed the cloth on her arm and wiped down, gritting her teeth and trying so hard not to show the pain.

Alex saw her giving him a foul look and Alex grew very small. All he had tried to do was help and sighed. he would never get anything right would he? He watched her features as she placed the cloth over her cuts and wiped them. She was still pretty even with huge cuts on her arm. Alex shook the thoughts out of his head and got his wits about him. 'Here, let me do that. I got you into the mess'Alex said taking the cloth from her and cleaning it out. He dampened it with new water and placed it over her cuts gently, letting the water trickle out the dirt. 'Sorry'he apologized to her, though Alex couldn't say what in particular he was apologizing for.

Ginny had cleaned out one of the cuts now, though not easily. Suddenly the boy managed to speak again and Ginny rolled her eyes slightly. You wouldn't say, she thought sarcastically at him. She didn't actually think he'd take the cloth from her though. 'no, it's ok, I got..'Ginny said before sighing in defeatment again. Ginny ran her fingers through her hair, not even noticing his gentle touch. Her arm was half numb already. 'It's ok. Really. It was bound to happen some time or later'Ginny said, smiling abit now. Her mood had calmed down quite a bit now. Ginny saw something out the corner of her eye scurrying along towards them and Ginny leapt back, closer to the boy that she already was. She looked at the 'thing' and laughed when she noticed it was just a spider. She looked at Alex blushing, not only from embarrassment but from how close she was standing there next to him. She could smell the scent off him fill her up.

Alex tried to pay attention to the cleaning of the cuts job but he couldn't stop thinking about this girl that he had just met was standing right next to him. Ginny, he thought, the name rolling round his mind like a constant somersault. Suddenly, Ginny jumped right into him practically and Alex looked round, seeing a spider. He rolled his eyes at her, when she wasn't looking but knew it had probably just been her imagination thinking something else. He looked at Ginny, seeing the blush color her cheeks. Alex smiled, trying to get the thoughts of how beautiful she looked when she blushed. The closeness bewteen them was maybe a couple of inches at the most and the scent of her was driving Alex insane. Waiting for her to move, he help up the cloth, innocently. Finished, Alex thought but never got to speaking it aloud.

Ginny regained her senses and moved away. She peered down to her arm checking the job he had done. He seemed to be an expert at cleaning cuts anyway. Satisfied, Ginny took the towel and patted it dry, avoiding all eye contact with Alex. This boy had an effect on her and it was something she hadn't felt before and certaintly didn't want to come across it soon. 'Thanks.'she mumbled to him, going into the small drawstring bag she had been wearing over her body. Pulling out a bandage that she kept in there for emergencies, she started to bandage up her arm. The way she was doing it without problem, any ordinary person seeing her would think she had been a nurse before or something. She finished off the knot with a bit of help from her teeth. Her cheeks still hadn't returned fully to her normal color and Ginny cursed them, making her way to the door, accidently brushing against him.

Alex watched as Ginny checked his handiwork and Alex beamed as she looked satisfied with it. Alex cleaned the cloth and replased it on the hook. 'no problem, Ginny'Alex replied, her name rolling off his tongue delicately. He was surprised when she took some bandages out of her bag. Wow, I guess she wasn't jokign when she said it was bound to happen some time or other. Awed, he looked at how fast she managed to wrap her arm up expertly. He had thoguht about offering help but it seemed that she didn't need any. Alex still had her scent stuck fresh in his mind and she seemed to be ignoring him altogether now. Alex frowned seeing her going to the door. He couldn't stand it. Alex wasn't one to normally take rash decisions but he knew that he wouldn't get another chance with her till next school year, when she said she was coming back. He caught her upper arm and spun her round to face him before kissing her. Electricity shot through them and Alex felt elevated, forgetting half of his senses.

Ginny felt him grab her upper arm, not roughly but it startled Ginny enough to show it. He turned her round and she looked at him before he kissed her. Ginny looked startled. She had never been kissed before and had never thought her first one would be in a toilet. Ginny closed her eyes, melting into him, loving the feeling of little buzzes running through her before she remembered what she was doing. Placing her hands on his chest, she pushed him away shocked. Lost for words, Ginny just stared at him, making sure her arms still kept the space between them. She was filled with mixed emotions, one side felt the need for more, already missing the buzz of happiness and on the other, the what if thoughts running round her head. She knew her friend Dayna had been heartbroken by boys over and over again but Ginny just didn't think she was ready for that yet. Looking at the boy, not sure whether he had been speaking to her or not, she smiled at him. Closing the distance between them, she reached up and continued at the point where she had paused it.

Alex felt her move closer to him before she pushed him away. Alex looked blank, guessing this would probably be the reaction from her but hoping it wouldn't of been. He sighed, biting his lip. 'Sorry, but..I just don't know what came over me'Alex apologized quietly. He looked at her but she seemed frozen almost. She hadn't even removed her hands off his chest though Alex was glad. He felt the radiance come off them filling him and Alex took them in his hand, not even getting a stir from her. Suddenly she smiled and Alex smiled back. This girl is so confusing, Alex thought unless she was tricking him. I thought she just pushed me away. Alex didn't complain anymore as she kissed him back. Alex wrapped his hands round her and extended the kiss more, taking in the scent of her and letting it fill him up. He liked this girl, that was for sure. She was a challenge to understand and the feeling that he was feeling for her were stronger than any girl he had been with. Pulling away finally, Alex smiled. 'You ok?'he asked her, hoping he hadn't hurt her arm.

Ginny shaped her body against him as he wrapped his arms round her. Ginny felt safe in his arms. She knew her dad would think her crazy if she told her how she felt this moment. She had just met him practically but Ginny didn't care. As he pulled away, Ginny felt so happy, she nearly giggled but controlled herself. Smiling, she looked up at him as he asked her something.
'Are you ok?'
Ginny chuckled lightly. 'Better' she said truthfully. She leaned up and kissed him again, not getting enough of it, but she pulled away quickly. 'I can't believe you. I mean, I only just met you and now this,'Ginny said truthfully. She was sure he wouldn't mind. He didn't seem to mind about her clumsiness or he hadn't mentioned it to her. Ginny moved her hands from his chest so she could take his hands away from her.
'My mum's gonna kill me'she muttered as she looked down at her hands that still held his. Her stomach still hadn't seemed to settle and she laughed at the whole situation.

Alex smiled in relief as she answered. Thank god, Alex thought to himself, kissing her back as she kissed him again on her own accord. He smiled crookedly as Ginny said exactly what had been on his mind earlier though he didn't feel it was necessary to reply to. Alex let his hands slipped off her as she moved back a bit. 'Well, noone said that she had to know'Alex offered, smiling as she laughed, music to his ears. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. 'C'mon, think someone's wondering if you're not being killed by me still'Alex joked, taking her hand in his, their fingers intertwined and opening the door. 'Sorry, but there was more dirt than we expected'Alex apologized to the shop owner, thanking her before walking back out into the street. 'What shall we do now then?'Alex said, knowing that it was about half'n'hour before he had to go.

Ginny looked at him as if he was suggesting something barbaric and insane. She would never keep secrets from her family except her background but that was for their own good. They were too nice to her for her to spoil it by keeping secrets. Ginny's friend knocked on the door and Ginny rolled her eyes at his joke smiling. She intwined her fingers with him as she took her hand and walked out, beaming. She sent a good luck sign to her freind just before she got out on to the street. 'Why don't we just walk to the station. It's calm enough to say we won't get trampled on,'Ginny said quickly to him, knowing that he would have to go soon. Ginny sighed at this thought wondering how'd she would manage all that time away from him. She was already needing him closer, but they were in public and Ginny didn't want to embarrass herself. She started walking with him, swinging their hands ever so slightly. 'I never got your whole name. You'd be able to write won't you?'Ginny said, a bit worried if he couldn't.

Alex agreed with Ginny and started walking calmly with her. 'I never got yours either'Alex replied before smiling and looking at her.'Yeah, though I'd have to wait for the school owls all the time' Alex said. 'Whereabouts do you stay then?'Alex asked her, knowing their time was ticking.

Ginny smiled, glad he could write. 'In Australia. Don't laugh but I live on a farm. It's really good fun when it comes to harvest season'Ginny said, in a way that showed how much she cared about it. Ginny say the station and stopped somewhere where she wouldn't be bother by the other students. 'So, next year it is then. I look forward to seeing you after the summer break.'Ginny said, looking at him. Leaning in, she kissed him, wrapping her hands round him, resting on his shoulders as the stood there kissing, and killing the time.

Alex listened, smiling at her love for her home. It was nice to speak to someone who seemed to fit the normal characteristics of a kid. Normal home, normal family and happy life. Alex saw the station approach and turned to her as she stopped. 'Hmm, course'Alex said smiling before kissing her, wrapping his arms round her again. Alex heard the train whistle blow and glanced the students quickly rushing back to be in the castle on curfew. Groaning, he pulled away from Ginny. 'Alex Cullen' he told her before quickly kissing her again and rushing off, catching up with the rest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back