Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Allison
Wand
Straight 15 Inch Whippy Black Walnut Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
All day Thomas did his best to put order in his room. He put all the notes on the shelves and put all the guitars in their places. He had also tried to cook the dishes that Allison tasted. His father and stepmother were also told that his girlfriend would arrive. Thomas wanted her to have a change after her mother died and therefore invited her to celebrate Christmas with his family. Everything seemed perfectly prepared. All that was left was to wait for the girl. Thomas promised to wait near the gates of Central Park so she wouldn't have to wander around the big city, and they would also have some time for themselves to enjoy time together before they went home and meet his family. At least part of it.

Allison had never been more relieved to be away from home. She didn't want to go home, and she doubted her dad wanted them home either. She had been relieved for Thomas' offer to come over for Christmas. She was on her way to meet up with him. The cool air felt nice. She showed up to the park, spotting her boyfriend easily. "Thomas!" She called, holding up her hand so he would see her.

Thomas stood and watched every every people who came from the party from which should come Allison. He had told his family that the girl would spend Christmas with them. He briefly turned his gaze away from where he was looking, then suddenly heard his name and looked at the side from which a familiar voice sounded. "Allison, I'll take the bag." He said as he walked towards the girl and kissed.

Allison smiled, relaxing as she saw her boyfriend approaching. She sighed, leaning into the kiss and letting him take her bag. She offered out her hand, wanting to hold his. "Hi, Ethan," She smiled softly. "Thank you for inviting me," she told him, brushing her hair back behind her ear. "You're sure it's okay with your parents?" She asked, unthinkingly fiddling with the necklace he had given her all that time ago.

Thomas smiled, then took the bag and gave the other hand to the girl, because I thought she wanted to hold her as if to escape. ''Hi, Zoe!'' he said with a smile. ''please. what was the way?'' he asked, looking at Allison. ''Yes, I'm absolutely sure. They have nothing in return. What do you want to do when we're home?'' He noticed that she was still wearing the necklace he had given her, and it made him smile.

Allison smiled, lacing her fingers through his. She let him take the lead. "You could show me around?" She asked, looking up to him. She felt a little guilty not going home for Christmas, but she felt better with him close. She slipped a little closer, leaning her head on his shoulder a brief moment before straightening again.

Thomas looked down at both shelves and smiled. "Yes, of course. Let's go there." he said, in fact, a small tour of the city was planned and then to go home. He felt her head on her shoulder for a moment. "Is there something you want to see?" he asked, looking at the girl.

Allison considered his question. "I'm not sure," she answered honestly. "I don't really know very much about New York," she admitted with a shy smile. "Why don't you show me your favorite places to go?" She asked, thinking that would be nice.

Thomas had probably been waiting for such an answer, so without waiting for a long time and decided to follow the plan he had previously devised. He briefly pondered her question, they wanted to start with sites that were popular with tourists, but if Allison wants to see the places that had him favorite. ''Well, then we will go to the Belvedere Castle. It is one of my favorite places.'' He said, then gently squeezed the girl's hands.

Allison listened to Thomas, nodding lightly. "That sounds nice," she agreed easily. "Why is it one of your favorite places?" She asked, wanting to know more about her boyfriend. She smiled as he squeezed her hand. "Thomas, would you maybe want to come over to my house over the next break?" She asked softly, peeking up at him. "Daddy would love to meet you," She offered shyly. "I can call Asher, too, and have him come home?" She added, thinking it would be nice to introduce him to the men in her life.

"Because I still have favorite places besides this, but this is a special place." he said that forward and showed Allison the way. "I'd love to go to your next break." he refused, looking at the girl. Thomas smiled so that he would love to meet Allison's father. "What did your father say about you coming to me?" he asked out of curiosity. "Are you missing a brother?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back