OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Sturdy Alder Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Molly loved the rose garden and spent a lot of her time there. Today was no different, as she was sitting there amongst the rosebushes, crowding around her. She giggled to herself, she had a packet of small chocolate buttons and for the past few minutes, she had been throwing the chocolate buttons into her mouth and giggling. Sometimes she had missed it getting into her mouth, other times she had succeeded.

Tim was just messing around on the outside, he was playing with his football and it flew towards bushes, and Tim went to find it. "Burke! Are you hiding so you don't have to share? Can you give me a few? Pleaaaaase," he tried to make puppy eyes so Molly didn't even consider saying no to him. Tim immediately forgot about the ball that was somewhere in the bushes, just not right next to them.

The Hufflepuff girl jumped when she heard something come towards her but hit the rosebush instead. Molly laughed a little. "Sure, do you think you can catch it?" Molly says as she throws a chocolate button the boy's way.

Tim laughed aswell. "Huh, do you think that I wouldn't catch it?" he asked in a challenging tone and then caught it with his mouth. "Hey, I made it! Now it's your turn, let me throw and you catch it!" Tim excitedly offered, not wanting to be the only one having fun.

Molly giggled. "Nooooo" Molly says with a bunch of giggles. She then clapped a lot and giggled a whole lot more when he had gotten it in his mouth. "Yes! Hit me! I'll totally get it!" Molly says with a giggle, opening up her mouth, ready for the chocolate button.

Tim started to giggle with Molly as he caught the buttons on the first try. "Yes, go off!" he laughed before getting more buttons to throw for Burke to catch. "Ready? One, two, three," at three he threw the chocolate at Molly.

Molly opened her mouth ready for the chocolate button to hit her mouth, but she had completely missed the shot. "Oh noooo" Molly says as she pouted a bit before she started to giggle at the button she missed. "Let try again!"

Tim closed his mouth with his hand not to break into giggling when Molly didn't catch the chocolate button. "Yes, attempt number two! So you ready?" he asked once more. "If you catch it, I will get you a cool huge gift for Christmas instead of a cool small gift," Tim gave her the inspiration to catch the chocolate before starting to count and throwing up the chocolate for Burke to catch it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back