Trust Before It's Shattered

Sasha Hayden

Sasha went in to the library, trying not to let anybody see her. She sneaked in to her corner and got her book out from her bag. She read in excitement. She forgot about where she was and who might be watching. She let out a gasp of disbelief as she read something surprising. She quickly snapped out of her mind and shut the book quietly. She had heard footsteps. She quickly put her book back in to her bag. She stood up and tried to walk towards the door, when a girl appeared. Why me? she thought. Why me? Why not someone else? Why do these things have to happen to me?**

"Hello," she said. "I'm Sasha. And I'm not here to read. I was just leaving from finishing my homework. My friend made me do it, basically forced me to come here. They won't be my friend for much longer."

She lied to the girl, hoping it would make her life better than it would be if she told the truth.

**Because I had to have at least one character with a horrible life. =))

Elle had been doing quite a lot of research on different sorts of magic. Although a member of the Dark Elites, and a believer that every one around her, who weren't in the dark Elites were scum, she needed to know how to attack enemies, and make sure that anything there victims may try to do. She wouldn't have to explain herself to Lykke or explain why she was here, because she knew for a fact that Lykke would step into a library unless dragged. So she was safe. Elle was holding a Hexes and Charms book, while looking for a book with more evil in it. She smooth down her t-shirt as she reached up to grab a book. Elle, walked round and glanced at a girl who was sitting reading. Elle ignored her. Elle looked back at the girl suddenly and wondered why the hell she was even talking to Elle. Was she unaware that Elle was a Dark Elite. There could be fun, if she didn't. Elle could tell the girl was lying, there was no one apart from them. And She had been very sudden about it.

"I'm the same. Just a little research." Elle said in a sickly sweet voice. "Libraries are stupid, as are books. I'm Elle. It's nice to meet you Sasha. What homework were you doing?"

"I definitely agree," Sasha said. "Nice to meet you, too. I was just doing some stupid astronomy report. My friend started it during class. She's such a nerd."

She felt bad about saying this, even though she didn't have a friend who did it so she couldn't actually be being mean to them. She kept that thought off of her face though.

"Nerds shouldn't be at Hogwarts," Sasha said, trying to make it sound more like she was normally acting this way. "They shouldn't exist. That's what awesome people are for. They make the nerds have horrible lives."

Elle nodded in argeement. She didn't go to lessons. She thought they were stupid. And had stopped attending them. She knew it was a little silly and she was also aware that Lykke went to them. Elle didn't care. Her education was on the books she read. And the fashion she admired. Elle knee also that she wouldn't live that long, so she would most likely not make it to an old age like most bu. This just meant that her enjoyment of life came first. Elle smiled at the girl, though her smile was false. She nodded. Such geeks. They were to be rid of.

"Oh I agree she sounds like a right old geek. You shouldn't be hanging out with someone like that. God no." Elle said rather forcely. "I want to personally rid this school of such lower and stupid witches or wizards. If you give me your friends name I can snap her out the phase she is in. You're better than having to be firends with a nerd." Elle said she wasn't kidding when she said she's sort the girl out, and Elle was lying about the nerd stuff, the girl in front of her was quite close to being a nerd.

"Oh, you don't have to do anything," Sasha said. "I'll take care of her gladly myself. She won't be going to Hogwarts after I do my damage."

She still felt bad about it, but she knew it would pay off. At least, she hoped it would very much.

"I probably shouldn't care about homework and stuff, but I don't really try much. Just enough to pass by without failing. I don't care what the teachers think of me. Why should I? I learn spells to use against people, that's the reason I'm here. Not to do boring worksheets and reports."

'Elle suspected that Sasha was being entirely honest with Elle. She could decide if it was because the girl knew that Elle was a dark elite or that it was just that her whole Slytherin presence demand to those around her to be just like her. Or a version of her. Elle gave a little giggle, though not obvious it was fake. Elle was giggling about The girl said last. It was the same for her if she went to most of the classes. Elle flashed a smile.

"Well I just don't bother going to classes. I think anything I learn there I can learn on my own terms with m own rules." Elle said with a light shrug of the shoulders. "so Sasha what house are you in?"

"I got sorted in to a house, big deal," Sasha said. "Why the heck should it matter if I get sorted in to a house? I don't think much of the houses, it isn't like it makes up your life. I think the Sorting Hat has gone crazy already. Me, a Hufflepuff? Completely insane! Don't judge me by my house, though. I would have been better off in Slytherin."

The lies just rolled off of her tongue. She sighed as she made mental notes of them so she if she met the girl again then she could talk without giving herself away.

Elle was judging. She had the girls trust, possibly and the girl was trying obviously to fit in. Elle couldn't help but smile about all this. Here was the perfect candidate for destruction by the Dark Elites. Although they firstly had to find that Lily girl and then she would put forward this girl. Elle coughed lightly and glanced down at her watch. All was fine and in check. She could continue with this girl. Elle was proud of her house. She knew that she belonged there and no where else.

"I can so tell. I'm a Slytherin. And it's the best for girls like us." Elle said. "You're stuck with the losers of the school. I feel greatly sorry for you Sash. I couldn't possibly be able to do." Elle smiled again, before looking down and noticing the girl's shoes, they were bad and nothing compared to her own. "Omg, I love your shoes, they are super cute. Where did you get them?" Elle said with a smile that only the smartest of minds would be able to tell Elle was lying.

"These shoes?" Sasha said. "Oh, right. I don't like them that much. I'm walking trying to destroy them. Was going to go outside and do it actually. I'm serious, this design on it is for people who don't know about something called fashion. For an example, my mom who got these shoes. I didn't go with her and she thought that I would like them. She's gone insane!"

The last sentence wasn't completely a lie. Her mother had killed people and severely injured others. She had threatened her own husband and son! What kind of person did that?

"Of course, the up side of being with all the losers is to pick out victims."

Elle knew fashion when she saw it. And honestly she knew that these shoes weren't exactly the height of fashion, or anywhere close. But she had to get someway to find out what type of fashion this girl enjoyed. She studied the rest of the girls attire. Not bad, but there was a lot of room for improvement. Unlike Elle. Who knew that in what she was wearing, with her long blonde hair, and very clear blue eyes, looked the image of perfection. Elle smiled at the girl.

"They still look cute on you. I have these really amazing, Paris Hilton Designed shoes, however which I think would go a lot better with your outfit." Elle said with a smile. "You want to try them. And know I only let friends anywhere near my stuff." Elle lied easily.

"That sounds great," Sasha said, getting more nervous. "I think I will after I change in to something that actually looks okay. Then I'm going to go and destroy these horrible clothes and shoes that shouldn't even have been made! Then I'll probably throw them in to the lake after ripping them up. Who designed these rags? Cavemen? It's a wonder people actually look at this stuff."

She wanted to leave before she blew her cover.

"So if you'll excuse me, I want to show the cavemen who made these what I think of their designs. I'm sure that you understand."

Elle raised her eyebrow as the girl walked away. Elle knew this girl wasn't like who she was claiming to be. And Elle found this pretty amusing. She figured the girl probably knew who Elle was. If not then this girl had something she was hiding, and this interested Elle greatly. She very much wanted to . It would be a game to Elle, and Elle simply loved games. Elle took the final book she was looking for, before walking out the library. Her first personal victim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back