Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Rigid Birch Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Sloane had just finished her talk with Tesla and in light of some revelations, she knew who she had to go and see next. Even she had seen the slyness and ease with which the Slytherin seeker had moved up to Reuben and his reaction spoke volumes. She knew he would deny it either way, but she had to say something. She couldn't just allow her students to be bullied regardless of what was happening around them. She headed down to the first floor immediately and knocked on the door. Once she was allowed in, she immediately nodded her head to the senior professor. "Excuse my intrusion Kalif, but I need to discuss something with you."

As someone knocked on his door, Kalif shut the book he was reading and waved his hand. The door opened and a professor came in. That could only mean trouble for one of his students. Kalif looked up and he narrowed his eyes slightly. He was not present for the game because he never liked quidditch, so he had no idea what this was about. "And what's that," Kalif stated in a cool voice. This better be something worth his while, because he did not want to be disturbed at all.

(I sorrryyyy D: )

Sloane didn't like visiting Kalif under normal circumstances but visiting him to tell him that she thought he should punish one of his students was certainly another thing entirely. She shook her head slightly and didn't bother sitting down. She would only remain long enough to explain her issue, then she had certain other students to attend to. "Tesla Wilde was taken off the pitch today for something she did to one of your students, Lestat." Sloane thought it best to start right at the point. "I've punished her for attacking him, but she's accused Lestat of purposefully bullying Reuben Lagowski. It's something I've not heard for the first time and I would ask that you punish him accordingly."

Kalif raised an eyebrow. Surely, she was joking. He figured that Lestat would have been into trouble, but not like that. He sighed before he spoke, "What other instances are there of Lestat bullying someone? This is a first time I have heard, and I would have preferred if I had all the students here, that way I can tell if one is lying or not. After all, I'm not going to punish someone on a he-said-she-said incident." Kalif folded his hands together before he concluded, "If you don't have anything else or can't produce the students in all the instances, then you have successfully wasted my time."

Sloane was not surprised that Kalif was asking for evidence about Lestat, she would have wanted evidence too. "I've left Tesla in the Hospital Wing and I know where I can find Reuben. I believe as they are the most recent, they are also the most relevant. I'm not asking you to punish Lestat for every instance, as I don't necessarily have evidence of those. But I was at the game and I did see something between the three of them." Maybe if they punished him for this, he would think twice before bullying someone again.

Kalif sighed, as she spoke about the match, and how she didn't have any other evidence. Shame he was not at the pitch to see this for himself. Kalif finally spoke after a moment of thought, "Unless Lestat forced Reuben out of the game, or forced the quaffle or whatever out of his hands, I am not going to punish Lestat just because he hurt your student's feelings. When Quidditch is playing, sometimes players will try to distract another for the competitive edge. If Lestat fouled or forced Reuben to do something, then I'd deal with him. Otherwise, see yourself out."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back