Trophies and House Cups

James Slick

OOC First Name
Adrian (Main)
Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
James looked around the trophy room, just focusing on the house cups. It seemed that Ravenclaw and Gryffindor had most of them. Ravenclaw had won last year and probably this year if Gryffindor doesn't catch up. Then he thought about his brother. Two years ago, he had graduated from Ravenclaw and this year became a librarian. James wondered if his brother thought about not being a libararian. As he looked at other trophies, he noticed that none of them had his brother's name on them. Maybe James would get one this year, or next year, or the year after that, or maybe even some time after that.

Maria found herself very bored and with absolutely nothing to do today. The books in the Common Room, the Library and at other unspecified locations failed completely to attract her attention today. Strolling restlessly, Maria Hermina Luise Mollinary von Lohenstein walked into the Trophy Room. Still restless, she devoted no time to the various displays in here, but instead gazed out of the windows, semi-dreamily. Though distracted by the fine weather, she didn't fail to see the boy ahead of her looking at the displays. making sure that her uniform was in no state of undress, she gave a tiny cough, said: "How do you do, Mr?" and curtsied.

As James walked around the room, a girl walked in. "Hello there", he said to her. "Did you get bored too?" James had gotten bored, he had no lessons today, and he had never been in the trophy room. The girl seemed pretty nice. He wondered what house she was in.

Smiling gently at the informal style of reply, Maria said: "Hello. Yes, for all intents and purposes I am bored and restless. So how are you? My name is Maria, Mollinary von Lohenstein. It is a pleasure to meet you." A second curtsy, well, at least she wasn't the Esquire to Uppercross, or any other Peer for that sake. But she was upper class, there was no denying that.

"My name is James Slick. It is nice to meet you.", James said with a hint of shyness included. He was usually shy in front of girls, he had no idea why. The girl was very smart, she must be a Ravenclaw just like his brother had been. She seemed very nice also.

Smiling briefly, with no hint of shyness involved, Maria wondered what to say now, the brief introduction was done and there was nothing more to it, except...
"Which House are you in? And are you from New Zealand, if I may ask?" Maria said politely, "I am in Ravenclaw, like my late auntie. I reside in Picton, with mum and dad." Smiling continually, Maria wondered if her lively ways of introduction would make the boy even shier than what he clearly was already.

"I am in the Gryffindor house, the house of the brave. I moved to New Zealand when I was only 6 years old.", James replied. As he had thought, the girl was a Ravenclaw, the house of the smart. He was a little less shy this time, he was getting used to her.

Ryan Sun was going around all rooms. Professor wanted to see all rooms, because some of them may changed. Who knows? Looking at map, Ryan was going to trophy room. There just needed to be lot of trophies and professor wanted to see some of them. If someone would ask, if Professor Ryan have got trophies, he will answer with yes, because Ryan was pretty good duelist, but now that may changed. Professor Ryan Sun still likes duelling, but who knows, how he will duel now?

Professor Ryan went to trophy room and seen there lot of trophies. Ryan seen there not only trophies, but also some students there. Yes, students were allowed to go there, not like to Forbidden Forest. Students maybe liked trophies to, like Professor likes. - Hello. Ryan said very slowly. He don't wanted to go very fast. There was no point in saying all fast. Ryan Sun was looking at trophies and waiting for students to say; hello, hey or how they will say it. There reallly was lot of trophies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back