Trixie Pompeii

Trixie Pompeii

Wand
Almond Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Phoenix Tail Feather
(I was a member for a while last year but dropped out, now I'm back and starting first year again. Feel free to ask questions, as I don't know anyone here yet and it would be great meet some people!)

Full Name: Trixie Jessica Pompeii

Birth Date: July 5th

Current Age
: 11, just started first year

Basic Appearance: Long dark brown hair, blue eyes, tall, quite thin.

Basic Personality: Bubbly, friendly and happy, intelligent, but doesn't have much self-confidence. Bit of a worrier, but other than that she's a fun & happy person.

Hobbies: She adores Quidditch, and plays as chaser for her local junior team. She also loves music, and plays the clarinet and the drums.

Parents: Her father is a pure-blood wizard called Ernest Pompeii, who plays Quidditch for Ireland. Her mother is half-blood (Jessica Pompeii)

Siblings, if any: One older brother, Leo, age 20. He was in Gryffindor but left Hogwarts 3 years ago. He and Trixie get on very well.

Pets, if any: She had a silver tabby cat called Pauline but it died a few weeks before she started Hogwarts. Now she's got a new cat called Charlie.

Area of Residence: Dublin

Blood status: Half-blood

What would their Patronus be? A cat

What would their Animagus form be? Some kind of bird, maybe a swallow

What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Herself as Quidditch Captain

What memory could they use to create a Patronus? The day her brother Leo moved back home after finishing Hogwarts

Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:

Dear Diary,
Today was my last day in Ireland before leaving for Hogwarts. I'm sooo excited, but also really sad to be leaving! i won't miss my Muggle school at all, but I hate the thought of leaving my friends! I know i'll meet plenty of new people at Hogwarts, but still, I can't help feeling sad. I'm nervous too.. what if I don't fit it there? Maybe people won't like me? I'm also unbelievably sad to be leaving Leo.. he's the best brother you could ask for, I don't know what I'll do without him! I hope he remembers to write to me! I can't wait to start classes though!! I wonder what house I'll be sorted into...?

Questions are welcomed :)

HIYA!

1. Why are you going to HNZ and not HS?
2. Is there a reason for her lack of self-confidence?
3. Why would your patronus be a cat?
4. Describe the perfect enemy for you
5. If you had to choose between going blind and deaf, which would you choose, and how would you react to it happening?
6. If someone dared you to eat a live insect, would you do it? Why or why not?
7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
8. Why would your animagus form be a bird? - especially as you have a pet cat and your patronus form would be a cat.
9. If you had to choose between your parents and your brother, what would your decision be?
10. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to do in your life?

Good luck with your character. I hope the questions help and I look forward to reading your responses.

-Emma

Thanks for the questions Emma, they're really good, given me a lot to think about! :)

1. Why are you going to HNZ and not HS?\

Trixie's older brother went to HNZ because he wanted to experience another country, & he thought it'd be a great adventure to move so far away by himself. He loved it, and Trixie heard so many great stories about it that she wanted to go there too.

2. Is there a reason for her lack of self-confidence?
Trixie went to a Muggle private school before starting Hogwarts, and she never really had any friends there. She had plenty at home, but they were all people she'd known since she was really young. She was never able to bond with anyone at school, and got the feeling people didn't like her. This gave her confidence a big knock, and now she's always a bit shy when she meets new people because she doesnt think they'll like her.

3. Why would your patronus be a cat?
Just 'cause they're her favourite animal! She's had one at home since she was a baby, but it died a few weeks before she started Hogwarts. However she bought a new one, Charlie, to bring to Hogwarts :)

4. Describe the perfect enemy for you
She's not really the type of person to have enemies, she prefers to just get along with people ever if they annoy her. If she really dislikes someone though, she won't make a secret of it. I think an enemy would have to be someone very oppinionated and stubborn, who refuses to accept someone else's point of view. She'd also hate someone if they were really mean to people without a good reason, or really pushy.

5. If you had to choose between going blind and deaf, which would you choose, and how would you react to it happening?
Definitely going deaf! She'd hate the though of not being able to see what was going on around her, and also if she was blind she wouldn't be able to play Quidditch! I think she's react pretty badly to going deaf, because she wouldn't be able to play the clarinet anymore, and she'd be a lot more uncomfortable with meeting new people. She'd definitely look for any treatment available.

6. If someone dared you to eat a live insect, would you do it? Why or why not?
She'd definitely do it! Trixie's pretty adventurous and would find a dare like that great fun, also she'd hate to be seen as a coward.

7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
She doesn't know yet. Her Dad always encourages her to try and become a professional Quidditch player, but she's not really interested in doing that as a career. She's pretty smart, and would like to do something more challenging. She's quite like to be a Healer at the moment but that's likely to change.

8. Why would your animagus form be a bird? - especially as you have a pet cat and your patronus form would be a cat.
The main reason is because she loves flying so much! But she also likes the thought of being really free, and as a bird she could go anywhere she wanted.

9. If you had to choose between your parents and your brother, what would your decision be?
Her brother, definitely. She kind of idolises him, and she feels like he really cares about her. Her parents treat her pretty well, but she feels like they're more interested in her turning out how they want, instead of really paying attention to what she wants. Her brother always encourages her to be herself, and always looks out for her.

10. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to do in your life?
Since she's only young, Trixie hasn't really had to do many really difficult things. It was quite hard for her to decide where to go to school, as her parents wanted her to stay closer to home. That was probably the most difficult thing as it was such a huge decisions.

Thanks a lot fot the questions, they were a big help with the character delevopment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back