OOC First Name
Deniss
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Sphinx Remains
Aiden was really looking forward to this trip to Samoa, because this was going to be his first trip that is that far away from his home in Washington. He was going to this trip with his mom and his sister, Genesis. What always surprised him is how his parents chose his and his sisters names. Anyways, they were going to Samoa for a week to relax and just take a breath from hurry that happens everyday. It was their second day, morning and he was with his sister just sitting near the ocean.

- You look so tired already! Aiden looked at his sister and she seemed as if she was going to fall asleep. Aiden was a very active kid, while his sister, Genesis, always was that type who just wanted to lay in bed, do nothing for all day and who always was so tired even when doing nothing all day! - Have you ever thought about being more active? He just couldn't keep it to himself. Aiden just wanted for his sister to enjoy life and, in his point of view, it is not possible, if all that you do is just do nothing and never take risks and step out of your comfort zone.

Aiden was making a sandcastle and taking selfies. He was that type of a guy who spends a lot of time on his social media, although he knew that his mom and his sister didn't like that, because they thought that it takes Aiden away from reality. - Maybe you want to do something more fun than just sitting here? He looked at Genesis and waited for her reply

Genesis could barely keep her eyes open. Family trips were always too tiring for her. - I literally don't understand why you care so much about me not doing anything. Why can't you just let me be? She lay down on the ground and watched the sky. She would always try to avoid conversations like this, because someone else teaching her how to live was something she couldn't stand.

Well, to be honest, Aiden never really expected much from Genesis, but her laziness just kept getting on new levels. - I just don't want you to ruin your life by doing nothing all the time! His voice got a bit louder, when he was saying that. Aiden always wanted what is best for his sister, but apparently she just didn't want to listen and she just wanted to live in her life, life that supposedly is best in that way.

Aiden just kept thinking that he just wanted to be home with his friends. While being home and having a free time, he always used to go out with friends, just run around the streets, play games in real life. He could never spend most of his time inside doing nothing, he just had a need to be social, to talk with people. Of course, he needed a break from his friends to spend some time alone, but he always thought that being alone for too much is a source for overthinking. - Do you even have any friends expect me? Of course, if you count me as your friend... Aiden asked and, to be honest, he didn't know why he'd even still care..

He was still making a sandcastle. When he finished making it, he took a photo of it. - What you think about my sandcastle? Do you like it? Aiden tried to make this conversation turn another way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back