Trip spark.

Tripudio Incendia

Wand
A Snap Of His Fingers
Once more trip found himself walking down the streets of brightstone. It was just simply such an easy going place. He could set up anywhere and have a crowd. And that was exactly what he was planning to do this morning.. And Fleur was going to stop him. Gear slung across his back he proceeded out to the town square to his favorite position. A sip of water, A roll of the shoulders. time for the show.

He took a step forward, "Good day ladies, gents.. If you don't know me.. My name is Tripudio Incendia.. And im here today to hopefully make some of your shopper's day's less dull.. Enjoy" Trip smiles and moved around for a moment, once more he faced then with his hands now outstretched in a cupping motion. Once hand moved over the other and snapped, raining sparks down into the other. These sparks lit up and grew to a flames in the middle of his palm. He knelt down and let the flame slide along onto the cobbled ground before him. After looking at it for a moment it changed into a little fiery man with blue flame eyes. His eyebrow raised to his creation "Well aren't you just an adorable little thing.. yes you are.. yes yo-" He had been tickling under the fire person's cheek with it erupted, flames curling around 10 feet into the air. Now standing before him, formed form the flames we a 10 ft tall Flame man. Trips eyes went wide, "Woah... Nice.. giant.. flame man" its foot came down to trip and his wrist twisted just before it did. The flaming figure twisted and burst into sparks, each one making a sparking butterfly. they flew throughout the crowd and trip gave a bow. "Now.. I'm not sure how this one will go.. ive only tried it once before but.. lets try".

He sparked a small flame in his palm and then blew on it, making it blow out into massive kept of flame before him. The jet split into two that curled around his boyd. His intensive yet fluid hand movements guided them. The two massive snake like flame streams formed dragon heads slowly, each feature detailed in the flame. The flew along and around over the crowd. their massive form gliding effortlessly. then he sent his arms out wide and the two dragons flew to either side of him before sending themselves full pelt strait at him from either side. They collided into either side of his body, the intense flames curling around his flesh. It took all his concentration to stop him burning himself. the flames furled into another after a few moments and he took a breath, making his bow. "Thank you.. I hope i've helped your day along" He moved from the stage to his bag, quickly grabbing a water bottle and guzzling it down. You deydrate quick when your cover in near 1000degree heat.

'left, right, left, right,' Sarah thought to herself as she walked. She didn't know why but she needed to remember how to walk when she was thinking about it. She adjusted her black halter top and then pulled up her new blue jeans. She didn't know where she was, or where she was going, but she was walking forward, and that's all she needed to know. Ahead of her she could hear someone talking.

'Good day ladies, gents' The obviously male voice said. She followed the noises of crowds to where the voice was coming from.

When she arrived at the point of attraction, a man with scraggly dirty blond hair, and flame blue eyes, was standing in front of a crowd. She watched the show of a man who could produce flames. She was amazed, she loved fire, the color, the warmth; everything about it. He created a little man, then a big one that burst into butterflies. One flew rigth by her and she smiled. It was an amazing show. She watched further on the show; entranced. As he did more tricks she became way more amazed than before.

Too soon for her liking the show ended and the man walked over to his bag. As the crowd dispersed she walked over to him. Seh took a deep breath and then said, "H-hello, that was amazing." She said.

As soon as trip had gotten to his bag he realized. A groan escaped him. He looked down and sure enough, his shirt was utterly ruined. That would be the third one that week. What would Ell say to him. He pulled off the burnt apart shirt with a sigh, taking yet another water bottle out for a drink. A voice came from behind him after a moment and he spun around to see a rather attractive girl standing before him. She said it was an amazing show and he took a jester like bow. Being shirtless in front of people had never really bothered him much. It was what he did. And it wasn't like he had a bad body after all. But after a few moments he did think twice about it in the presence of the girl. And turned to get a shirt out. "So what brings you to bright stone on this fine day?" He pulled a shirt out from his bag and over his head, letting it drop down over his torso.

She blushed when he turned and was shirtless. She hadn't noticed until getting closer that he wasn't a bad looking guy. He made a jester like bow to her and then turned and rummaged through his bag. While rummaging he asked what brought her here to brigthstone. Is that what this place was called? Brightstone? She smiled, though she didn't think her could see it and said. "Well i'm new so i came out for a look," she sighed and continued. "Then i stumbled upon your show."

"Well then welcome to the wonderfully bright town of brightstone... Cheery place it is" Trip said with another chuckle. He noticed her blush slightly and smiled. He was still allowed to make the girls blush once in a while wasn't he? "you know there hogwarts just up there" He pointed up to the high castle. He looked the girl over a few times when she said she was new, "Did you come alone?" After realizing how stalkerish that sounded he laughed and said, "Don't worry.. I won't follow you home.. I promise".

"Yes it's nice... I like it." She looked around again as he said something about where Hogwarts was. She was glad it was so close, since Angela would be going there soon. He asked if she had come alone, and then made a comment that he wouldn't follow her home. 'Like I'd care,' she thought, then mentally slapped herself. "Yeah i came alone, but I'm watching my little niece, adn her cousin. I am on the Marion estate, not to far from here."

"Now now.. Don't go giving a guy ideas there miss" He said with a laugh before asking, "Would they be attending Hogwarts at the moment? Wonderful school so im told" Tripudio had always wondered what it was like in a school. Seeing as he couldn't remember his schooling years. the whole idea of a bunch of kids getting together to learn under one teacher still humored him. He was quite sure he would have be reckless and end up burning down the class room before they got him to stay put for long enough to be taught for 6 hours. then again... maybe he was a good little boy.

She smiled and giggled a bit. It was a medium wind chime sound. It was airy and light. "Oh i would never," she said in a false good-girl tone. He asked if they were attending Hogwarts at the moment. "No they aren't, but next term they both will be." A wind blew threw her hair and she looked up. Birds flew overhead, and she smiled.

She giggled and said that she would in an oh so false good girl voice. "Oh I bet you wouldn't" Trip gave a roll of his eyes with a laugh. She said that they would both be attending Hogwarts next term as a wind blew through her hair, giving it a rather nice effect if he did say so himself.
"And what would you be doing around here while they are off on their school like adventures?" He asked in a slightly curious voice. He looked down to the side he was now wearing. Even it had a hand sized hole near the bottom of it at the side. He sighed, "I swear I don't have a shield without a hole in it somewhere" He said with another roll of his eyes. He was sure he had an undamaged on in his bag somewhere.. but he didn't think it wise to get changed in front of the girl once more.

"I suppose I'll wander around, hopefully make friends." She said. She had only made three so far, but she was new after all. It was normal that she didn't have many friends. Even in Japan, which had been her home for her whole life, she didn't have many friends. "Oh, i could patch them up to new if you would like." She said. She had an amazing knack for making things look new. Whether it be cloths, or tables; if it was broken, she could fix it.

"Seriously?" Trips face lit up once more, "That'd be brilliant!" Once more he moved over to his bag and pulled out his tattered shirt. and laying it across the stone wall. He pulled off the one he had on and laid it out next to the first. He then scavenged around in his bag again for his non-hole riddled shirt. After about a minute of painful searching he found it and slipped it over his head. "So are you going to be looking for a job or... are you set money wise?" Trip asked curiously.

"wow, this really does give you a hard time." She said talking about his job. His shirt were tattered badly, but not beyond repair. She smiled at him. "I don't have much, but i don't think I'll need much. I'm not much of a shopper... and i make some of my own cloths. I might find one though." She said looking at the shirts closer.

"I just seem to forgot about my clothes when im trying to keep the fire from burning me"He said with a sigh. She said she didn't have much money but she didn't think she would need it. He took his money pouch from his bag and opened it, taking out a few galleons and holding them out to her, "For the shirts.. take it" His tone was warm but left no room for defiance. People just seemed too polite sometimes.. Especially when it came to taking gifts.

Sarah shook her head no to the money. "I can't take that. I don't even know your name. I was always taught not to take money from strangers." Seh was polite when declining, and it was her honesty.

Trip slowly took the money back before saying, "And yet you wouldn't mind me following you home?" His eyebrow raised slightly with a chuckle, "My names Tripudio Incendia.. But just call me Trip" He said with a warm smile before leaning back against the low stone wall. "And what about you..? Or are you one of them Mysterious girls with no names that makes the guy chase after them for a while?".

Seh giggled a little and said, "Well Trip, Maybe i am..." Maybe this would be fun, she could make him chase her possibly.

"Well then.. What do I have to do to get it then?" A little spark flashing through his eyes, the blue flames in them coming to life. This was turning out to be a fun day.

She smiled and laughed a bit, spinning in place. "I would say you had to jump through fire, but that sounds easy now." Seh laughed a little bit more, she usually didn't act like this; but it was fun!

"Oh Really? You know I still get burnt like everyone else you know" He let out another laugh towards her. "But perhaps you must think up another challenge for me then?" He asked with abit of a raised eyebrow. He snapped his finger, making a spark before tossing it between his hands easily as he waited for his challenge as which to gain her name. He hadn't had to do this since.. well he couldn't remember when.. but it was fun.

Sarah smiled and put a finger to her lip, thinking. She didn't know what challenge she could give him that would make it possible for him to gain her name. He had asked, so that was out. She then smiled and snapped her finger, she had an idea. "Ask me what my name is in another language!" she said. She knew quite a few languages, so she knew she could answer. But maybe he wouldn't be able to ask it.

Trip let out a chuckle as she told him to ask for her name in another language. He was a traveling performer.. He picked up abit.. "Alright then.. hmm" He paused for a moment in thought before the smile came across his face again, "Quis est vestri nomen?, Comment vous appelez-vous?? , Come ti chiami?" another easy laugh escaped his lips before he asked, "How was that?".

He wondered if she would think he did that too easy and make him try another challenge.. Well.. he did have to rake his brains to start off with and, he gave a mental shrug, he was quite possibly be able to complete whatever else she threw at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back