Not open for further replies.

Ryuuji Tsukino

OOC First Name
Raze
Wand
Holly Wand 11 Essence of Phoenix Feather
</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">Hi everyone! :)

So, some of my characters do need a life.. I've been inactive for a long time, and so, I missed 2 whole years of their lives here.. :cry: Anyways, if you guys want to RP with them or if you have a plot in mind, then please do share it with me.. :) So, here they are:

Ryuuji Tsukino

Ryuuji is a 4th year Ravenclaw student. He is a metamorphmagus and is looking for his real family. From the outside, Ryuuji seems like a carefree character, never serious and always smiling, with a weak spot for all kinds of sweets and cakes. He also usually retains a bright, optimistic, mischiveous, and energetic personality. However, when needed be, he can also be sinister and dangerous. He is commonly thought to be sadistic because of his unusual sense of humor.

Fayt Aurelious

Fayt is a 4th year slytherin student and he is a parselmouth. Fayt usually comes across as being a mostly emotionless, cold child, focused solely on his interests and his vow to protect his sister. Though he is capable of portraying himself as a charming, cheerful, lenient individual, he is quick to revert to being unsympathetic when he no longer has to hide his true self.

Fayt is a person that doesn't like to admit defeat, and it's with this stubborn behavior that he'll push through obstacles with a single-minded resolve to win, to advance, and to do anything and everything perceived as necessary to achieve his goals.

He is prone to acting egoistically with a self-centered point of view, he can be quick to irritation when his demands aren't met, and sink into a moody frustration when his plans are compromised. Fayt has a obvious aversion to unnecessary touch- especially from that of strangers- and his vulnerabilities lurk just underneath the strong-willed and reasonable person he often presents.

Maria Leingod

Maria is a 4th year Slytherin student and is a part-veela. Maria is an enigmatic girl. She is also has a twin named Sophia though the two are polar opposites. Maria is secretive and intelligent, however, she is also incredibly irritable. Due to her short temper, when talking, she is energetically aggressive with people she knows. Despite her occasionally antagonistic traits, she can be really friendly is she dares to. Although Maria has a cold and uncaring exterior, she demonstrates her concern for others in some instances and is willing to protect those who she cares for. She demands respect from others, and would respect someone faithfully is that someone respects her back.

So basically, they need everything.. be it friends, enemies... just name it.. :) So, if you have any idea, feel free to post. :D

<i>
</i>​

I dunno about you, but i missed three years of my guys lives. anyway, i have Koshi here for any of your characters, but i dunno if she would be any good. She usued to be an incredibly snude *****, but she has settled down somewhat after she started dating a Gryffindor. She's sixteen, but maybe she could sort of be a mentor for one if you want. She hasn't done much since i got back so i need her to do something even if she like bumps into one in the hall, but its up to you, you know them better than i do. Would she be any good to you. She's i guess kind of like Maria.

it's kind of sad isn't it? That once you returned here.. they're all grown up already.. haha

Maybe Aiko could be a mentor for Maria then??? Should I start one, or will you?

I know I suck majorly, but do you think you could possibly start it I dunno when I will have the time, but I always seem to find time to reply coz I don't have to think about it. Anyway, yeah koshi could be a mentor that sounds like fun.

Sure, I'll start it then send you a link once done... :)

Hey Raze! :wub:

So I was thinking that we could make Drew and Fayt meet again, in case you don't remember, Drew was the pacifist Fayt met on a park bench and they went at it like two old men xD It was entertaining, for me anyway.
So basically, Drew is still the same nice, kind, gentle and pacifistic boy he was back then, though he is a little more at peace because he and his brother are patching things up (their relationship was making me depressed :r ) and yeah, I think it would be nice for them to meet again.

And if you're up for it, I was thinking Justin and Maria could meet again, because they met before school and began to hate eachother quickly, what with Justin playing her like a toy and her going bananas about it :r but it is your choice :)

And I can't believe you're giving up Sophia :o I love that little cherub!

Hi there! :) :)

Sure, I do remember him.. it was entertaining for me too, how their ideas contradict and all.. haha.. :)

And Maria and Justin, them meeting again would surely be fun. Maria still cannot move on from the dislike that he had for him, she'll surely blow off once they met again..

Yeah, actually, I decided not to give her up anymore, I'll just find RP for her to participate in..I realized that it will be sad to just give her up... ^_^

Anyways, will you start the topic, or shall i?​
<i>
</i>

Would you like to start one and I will start the other? :)

And with that being said, if you won't mind, I'd love to also roleplay Drake meeting Sophia again, because she is so adorable :wub:

~Tenile.

That would be fine.. which one will you start then?? :r

Haha.. alright, I'll wait for Sophia's account to be active again, then I'll start the topic for her and Drake.. :p
<i>
</i>

Dorothy will get on Fayt's nerves.. but who knows? haha.. they may turn out to have another unlikely bond.. haha.. :) Let's try them out then?
<i>
</i>

Can you? Pretty please.. haha.. :p
<i>
</i>

Ryuuji Tsukino said:

Haha.. alright, I'll wait for Sophia's account to be active again, then I'll start the topic for her and Drake.. :p
<i>
</i>
I'll start the one with Justin? :D
I'll start it tomorrow :)

Daniel Hydran said:
Ryuuji Tsukino said:

<i>
</i>
And I'll start the one with Drew.. :) :) I'll do it later.. :D
<i>
</i>

Yeah, it's 11:50pm here, need to sleep :r night :)

Good night! :)

Devlin Howard said:
Daniel Hydran said:
Ryuuji Tsukino said:

<i>
</i>
</SIZE></COLOR>
And I'll start the one with Drew.. :) :) I'll do it later.. :D
<i>
</i>
here's the link.: http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7713146/1/?x=0#post8830602
<COLOR color="#000"><SIZE size="50">Sorry for the length, I got a little carried away.. :r

I'll make the one for Sophia later..

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back