Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Snapped
Tamalia was climbing a tree, why was she climbing a tree? To get her bat out of it, it was bright and sunny and she did not want her bat in the sunlight, she had no idea what would happen so she did not want to take any chances, so she climbed up it but she still had a few more branches to go before reaching Starshine, what if she fell to the ground? Tamalia could not stand for it. Holidays had ended and the new semester was starting and Tamalia did not want to start it with the death of her pet bat.

Tamalia carefully grabbed the next branch, she was now level with Starshine. She reached out to grab her bat and put her under her black cloak. When Tamalia was getting dressed she laughed about her much she felt like a vampire with the cloak and bat and all that, but now she was definitely not laughing, she had no idea what would happen if Starshine fell the great distance that was the tree to the ground. When Tamalia touched Starshine, Starshine panicked and let go of the branch. “No!” Tamalia cried as she watched her bat tumble towards the ground.

Dymetris frown, the last time he was here, he been here with Isbella now she was nowhere to be found. He dislike that his best friend left hogwarts or for any reason was taking a longer break than expected. Dymetris knew that she been going through rough time, with her parents divorcing who could blame her. He just felt bad and helpless. He like making his friends feel wanted, guess him being here was just a reminder that she may still need him. For now his eyes occupied the scenario around him, the boy taking every inch of the rosebush till he felt something landed on his lap. "Chto?‬" he spoke in Russia, he realize he caught a bat on his laps with beaty eyes staring right back at him. "Oh wow! That's creepy!" he stood up, letting the bat drop right where he was sitting, finding unusual it was here.

*What the-Chto?‬

Tamalia watched as Starshine feel into a boys lap, she sighed in relief, Starshine was safe but she giggled slightly when the boy freaked out slightly, she had to admit she did not blame him one bit after all Bats dont look pretty or anything and they are not found around here, let alone at day time. “Sorry about that.” She said climbing down carefully, the last thing she wanted was to break her leg, and after she was safely on the ground she quickly picked up Starshine and faced the boy. “Im Tamalia Kaster and this is Starshine.” She said showing the boy Starshine, who was in her cupped hands, Starshine was a weird name for a bat but it suited Starshines personality, she was so bright. “What was that you said by the way?” Tamalia asked, the only language she could speak was English but she was learning French and German from her brothers and sister.

"Dymetris Kozlov, I just didn't think bats were allowed here" Dymetris laughed uneasy at starshine. He was more into reptile, exotic animal like iguana. "I have a pet iguana, name it Nico for some reason just like it" he shrugged his little shoulders up and down. Dymetris being small, wouldn't actually be seen tall like the rest of his school mates. That's the part of his blood he hated, cause he will always seem small and little to others. He couldn't wait till he got older. "Its Russia, It means what the? Nothing wrong" he chuckle for the girls curiosity.

Tamalia smiled. “Nice to meet you Dymetris, yes but you are not allowed to have Vampire Bats, and I have to admit Im a little upset about it, it would have been fun to have a Vampire Bats, but I can live with just having my little common bat.” She said holding Starshine a little closer, but she laughed again. “You have an Iguana? And you thought they would accept an iguana and not a bat?” She asked Dymetris, she thought it rather weird to have an iguana. “Named Nico, to be honest I wouldn’t be able to have and iguana, I like holding my pets in m hands and stuff but an iguana would probably be too heavy for me.” She said, shrugging, she was a little smaller than girls her age, and she hated it, but Dymetris didn’t seem too big either which made her a little happier. “Does Nico mean something in Russian?” She asked, it seemed like it had a special meaning, and she hoped she was not annoying Dymetris for her lack of knowledge about Russia and its language, but how was she to know Russian?

“Chto” She said, it sounded funny but she liked it. “I shall use that from now on.” She said, she did that often, it made her remember what it meant. “I like it, its sounds cute in a different way, just like Schnee.” She explained, Tamalia thought schnee was the cutest word on the earth, it meant snow. “Its snow in German.” She translated.

"Well I think a vampire bat is nonexistent, I never heard of them before so why would they allow something that doesn't exist? Though it would be awesome to own one if they did exist in this world..." he scratched the small part of his neck, the part where it tickle if you brush a feather there. A part he happen to cup quickly when Maleena was around, his mother or one of them he should say, always tickle him unexpectedly. It made him laugh than mad, and than he'll laugh again when he's busy doing something useful with his time at home. "Iguana are small, they can grow big but this one hasn't really. He's to hyper to even grow at all. Its like he burn up whatever he eats before he could fully digest him. His name Nico? Well its short for Nick or Nicolas. In Russia we spell it N-I-K-O but here I spelled it N-I-C-O. Its just a name that I like just like your bat name is different mines just a name..." he gave her a small smile, he didn't like the bats name or the fact he touch it. However he kept his mouth shut before saying anything bad. "I guess it sounds cute? Yeah I've heard some German words growing up but my mothers don't like me speaking German. Hateful people years ago, still civil now my mothers are just protective over me.." he pulled his hair, a long line dread lock fell by the side of his face. It sort of swung there back and fourth. "Are you from here Tam-alia" he broke her name down a few more time than it should be, Dymetris curse his Russian tongue.

“I am pretty sure they do exist, somewhere in Central to South America, It would be great to have one but I must admit I would be worried that it would suck my blood, or my friends blood or something, at least with Starshine I dont have to worry about being bitten for food, she eats fruit so it’s really easy to feed her, and it is really cute when she eats tiny grapes, because she holds them in her little claws, I dont know about other people but I find it very adorable.” Tamalia said smiling, she loved talking about her bat and she loved hearing other people’s cute pet stories, it just made her happy knowing that there were animals that were cute and funny at the same time.
“You are lucky to not have a giant Iguana, but I dont think I would be the best iguana owner on the planet.” Tamalia admitted shrugging her shoulders. “I would probably lose sight of it easily, or it would out run me by a mile and I would be left on the ground struggling for breath.” She said smiling weakly. “I like the name Samual, and I just happen to have a brother with the name Samual so it is pretty weird.” She said, her face turned to one of slight confusion, did Dymetris say mothers, as in plural or was it just Tamalia. “Did you say you have two mums?” She asked, she hoped that Dymetris would not be offended. Tamalia nodded, she did not mind Dymetris breaking up her name, even people who grew up speaking English couldn’t, so she did not mind in the slightest, she herself took years to pronounce it properly. “No, I was born in America, and later I moved to Australia, my parents still live there with my baby brother while my older siblings are spread all over the globe.” She said with a small frown, her family used to be so close but they all had very different lives now.

Dymetris realize this girl talk to much and another thing he realize, she used words like "cute", adorable to much. She reminded him of the females back home, how they would make such a big deal about his looks. Calling him "baby face" and "childlike", he was use to it all.

"yeah, I have two mothers. Both of them are biological to me" he shrugged. This wasn't a big deal to him, to everyone who didn't know Dymetris it was. Some people would actually comment about that in rude ways, Dymetris got ready to defend them. However by looking at Tam-alia, she didn't seem to be wearing those judgment eyes just yet. She seem more confused than anything. "why are you family spread all over the globe? Is your parents not together?" he ask the girl. He decided changing the subject over to her, she will talk more about her family than Dymetris. Not that he wasn't ashame of them, he just dislike people's personal comment.

Tamalia was still slightly confused, but she did not mind that they were lesbian, her eldest sister just recently found out, after she had gotten married and had a daughter. Tamalia found it rather funny that she had gone through all that then realised that she was gay. Tamalia laughed slightly. “No, through it would probably be easier if they were.” She said, if her parents split up than they would not fight and it would be slightly easier too. “My parents live in Australia, with my little brother, while my older brothers go to Durmstrang and my older sister Tess goes to Beauxbatons, while my sisters, Amanra and Abbey live in England and my oldest sister lives in New Zealand.” She explained, it was slightly confusing even to her, but if you thought about it for a few minutes it would all make sense.

"Wow you have such a big family. I bet its overwhelming at times?" his friend Bella had a big family. Recently though things has sort of shifted in her family. With the divorce and custody battles, Bella didn't tell Dymetris much about what's going on. He felt left out when she did that to him, it sort of made him miss her more. Things just wasn't the same with them anymore.

"The closest thing I have to a sibling is my cousin Isidora. She two years older than me but she nice. She goes to Drumstrang too, she tells me she hates it. She move with us recently so I pretty much know what's going on.." he said about Isidora. The American wannabee with her surfing board and relax attitude drove her mother mad. Its why she went with her aunts, Dymetris parents instead of staying in Russia. "You must miss them now?" he asked her curiously, his voice low to a sweet murmur. Dymetris natural effects overtaking him as always made him seem more friendly.

Tamalia nodded, with a grin on her face. “You should see us all at Christmas.” She said with a small laugh. Christmas was usually that time when they all came together. Her parents would set up the tree, her brothers would do the house. Her two oldest sisters would cook everything while the rest of them fixed the presents. “And my mum is pregnant again” Tamalia said shaking her head slowly. Her mother and father loved having big families. Tamalia enjoyed having a big family but she thought that they would have decided that they had enough kids. But when Tamalia thought about it, it was probably because they used to have so many kids that when they all start growing up and move out the house is empty and hallow, with all the kids rooms empty and all the seats unused. It would make one feel a little lonely not coming home to a baby laughing or crying when you had experience it so much.

Tamalia nodded. “My brother Jack said he doesn’t like it as well, but he does not want to leave because he is in his last year and all of his friends are there, so it would be pointless for him to transfer now.” Tamalia said. Jack was a relaxed person while Ben was a studious one, yet the two were inseparable. Tamalia looked at her feet. “Yeah...” she said. Tamalia had always had a sister or brother to talk to about problems, but when she went to Hogwarts she found herself with no-one and it took her sometime to adapt. But now that she had made stable friends to call family and pets hat were great she found it easier, and the added fact that her little brother was coming. “But it is easier now that I have adapted to not having so much family around, you know?” She said, her mooding changing to a more desirable one. Tamalia hated seeming like a sad sour-puss.

"I think its natural to miss your family. Everyone does when they get, or that's what some kids told me in the puffs common room" Dymetris shrug, he felt a little awkward talking about family when his was different but he love them more just cause of obstacles they had to withstand after many years together. "They said it gets easier when you have friends and adjusted to how life is" he said alomst repeating what an old puff kid told him. "Plus you have Brightstone week to have fun. I haven't had a chance to go there yet but when I go I'm going to Honey Dukes for some treats" he said eager not with anticipation. He will meet his cousin there and with her friend, Dymetris didn't care. He just wanted the weekend to come so they could visit that store already. "You should come, it will be fun" he suggested right away.

Tamalia nodded in agreement. “It is probably because you have spent your whole life with them, they raise you and that, so it must be natural.” Tamalia said sitting against the tree she had just climbed and put Starshine under her cloak. Tamalia decided that she should cover up her bat as it seemed Dymetris did not like her too much, she did after all give him a small fright and he was not used to them. Tamalia pulled a curious face. “You haven’t gone?” She asked. Tamalia had gone to Brightstone but not to Honey Dukes. “I have been planning to go, but I have never gotten around to doing it.” She said laughing slightly. Tamalia smiled when Dymetris told her that she could join him in going. “Thanks Dymetris, I’d love to go when we have the chance.” She told him still smiling at her new found friend.

Dymetris smile, admitting he hadn't gone to Brightstone village was bravery for him. "No I haven't gone yet, well not in the shops. I've been around the area since we live not to far from the village" he watch Tamalia hid away her bat. To be truth he didn't like the bat but he wouldn't want his iguana to be covered up if no one didn't like him. It would really put him down. "Its okay, she no bother. Will just have to get use to her if your a friend? Wouldn't want it to be uncomfortable for her" he said reassuring on Starshine company. "My parents don't know much about Nico, I hope they are okay with him when the meet him. He's my newest pet" he admitted with a sheepish smile.

Tamalia nodded, she had been planning to go but never got around to doing it and it slipped her mind. When she went to Brightstone the first time she went to meet her brother and sister, Tamalia now lived in New Zealand so she would be able to go more often now, but before she lived in Australia so she could only go when the school let her. Tamalia laughed slightly. “Ok then.” She said pulling Starshine back out. Starshine was watching Dymetris with her little beady eyes, Tamalia hoped he did not find it unnerving and weird. “She is well trained so you dont have to worry about her biting you or anything.” Some people thought that bats were blood thirsty and evil flying mammals. Even tiny fruit bats. Tamalia thought it ridiculous, not all bats would attack you. “How did you get Nico?” She asked. Tamalia got Starshine because she asked for a bat, as in a cricket bat or baseball bat. But her parents, thinking they knew everything on the earth went out and brought her an actual bat.

"I'm not afraid she just surprise me when she fell down the tree" Dymetris look back at the bat. Its eyes were small and black like night. You couldn't tell off the pupils or anything, cause they didn't seem to have any. "I don't know much about them, but I thought they like insects? Smaller animals since they can't really eat anything else bigger than them..?" he asked Tamilia, who might just be clueless as Dymetris about bats. That's the fun part when you first get a pet, getting to know them well. "Pet Shop at the Harbors, they don't have many kinds but they had Nico, so I bought him" he smile, proud that he actually had enough money to buy him and still not have his parents find out. "What about you? How you get starshine?"

Tamalia smiled slightly. “Sorry about that, but I am grateful that you didn’t squish her or anything.” She told him, too many times had people tried to step on Tamalia’s bat because they were startled, Starshine often fell into people’s laps no matter how much Tamalia tried to keep her grounded. “Well Im not an expert, but Starshine is a fruit bat and she loves her fruit, but when she goes out I guess she could eat some insects.” Tamalia said thoughtfully, when she thought about it Starshine could, but then again Tamalia couldn’t see how she could eat more then she already did, if Tamalia didn’t stop her she would eat too much and be too fat to fly. “She usually eats little grapes.” Tamalia told him. Tamalia did not know much about bats, but she did know alot about her bat, after all animals were all different, even if they were the same species, it was all in the raising, the caring and the personality or both owner and pet. Tamalia laughed slightly when Dymetris seemed proud, Tamalia had to admit she was quite proud when she got Starshine to come when called. Tamalia laughed again. “Well my parents are not the smartest people on the planet.” She began. “And I asked if I could get a bat, but when I first asked I meant a baseball kind of bat, or a cricket bat. When they came back they were holding Starshine.” Tamalia explained, at first she just wanted a bat as in the object and they ended up getting her a bat as in the pet, it was quite a funny story. “At first I was quite shocked at Starshines behaviour and the fact that I had a bat, but now I am completely attached to her.” She said smiling.

Dymetris listen, he chuckle hearing Tamilia short version of getting her bat. Kind of humorous, he would've went with bat as in American baseball. "That's funny, well you've got her. You like her? To what I see you do.." its how he felt about Nico. He love his pet, sadly he wished Rukko was here and not in Russia. His dog, couldn't come because of the difference climate and surroundings. Or that's what Dymetris's parents told him when they decided to move. Rukko couldn't come, though he stayed with a close relatives of his up there. He'll get to visit him next vacation to Russia.

Tamalia laughed. “Your right then, I do like Starshine, alot actually, she is like part of the family.” Tamalia explained, she was sure that Dymetris thought the same thing about his lizard. “I dont understand how people dont like animals.” Tamalia explained. “Some are just so nice and they are all very different in personality, you know.” She said, Tamalia had met people who would go off at her for having a pet bat because they weren’t the usual pet for someone, and Tamalia would just stare at them and tell them off for talking to her like that.

"Well a normal lizard grows pretty long, so I can understand why my parents would go all anal about it" he said staring away as he spoke. "They find muggels pets to be a little to wild for them. I never understood that when magical creatures to own is ten time more dangerous than any old muggel pet. I would settle for a tiger if it was me!" he laugh. It was funny to him, his parents not so much. They like muggels just not theur creatures or animales, basically anything muggel in his family was taking care with cautions.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry for short reply and long time I know. I never saw it till now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back