OOC First Name
Annabelle
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2 Inch Flexible Pear Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Daniel's younger sisters ran onto the park equipment, both squealing and shrieking. He shook his head. Crazy, he thought. He watched them, a little sad. He would miss them when he went to Hogwarts. He hope that they would one day come, but the chances of that happening seemed so small. He sat down on the bench and pulled out his notebook, which held notes of everything he wanted to take and what he needed. He wasn't sure if he should take pens, or if they needed quills. They seemed like they would be a pain to carry around."Daniel, come play!" his sister, Samantha, yelled to him. He grinned, packed his notebook away, and ran over to them.

They played for a few minutes, running after each other and tagging the person they caught. Daniel was going to miss this. He wasn't sure how often he'd get the chance to do this at school, or even if any of the other students wanted to. He was lost in thought and wasn't paying attention to everything around him, and promptly ran into someone. They both fell to the ground, and Daniel apologised."I'm sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going." He jumped up and held a hand out."Let me help you up."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back