Trapped! -closed-

Ryuuji just took the music sheet that was handed to him by Alice, rereading it a few times as he waited for the others to volunteer themselves. As he examined the sheet, he did find some inconsistencies, seeing as how he couldn't sing real low notes, "Eto.. Alice, not to sound mean or anything, but, shouldn't we at least see what part would fit each one of us? " He asked, shrugging as he looked at the sheet once more, tapping his fingers at the cobblestone ground in rhythm with the supposed to be tune of the music.

Alice looked at Ryuuji. "Yeh, i guess we should, but seeing as its just a bit of fun, then i don't think it really matters that much." She said casually, having forgotten that probably a lot of the people in the room couldn't read singing music and sing the different parts in the different keys. "Here, can i change something a sec?" She asked as she took the music from Ryuuji, as she had heard him tapping it out. Correcting a few semi-quavers, she held it at a distance and smiled, a little more happy with it. Putting it back on the floor, she looked around, wondering if anyone else would actually volunteer.

this thread is closed

For the reason plus contact Leah Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back