Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
Kida walked down into the Dungeons with the little rat in her hands it looked around the Dungeons like it was planning its escape but Kida just tapped it on the head and uttered "Don't even think about it"
Kida was waiting for Eden to come, she was her partner for this Task, but she could practice while she waited
Kida looked at the Rat she got a clear Image in her head of the rat turning into a rabbit, white to white made it easy, she imaged the ears morphing into long floppy bunny ears, the feet changing into rabbit feet, the Body getting slightly bigger and matching the body of the rabbit, the nose changing into a rabbits nose, she had a clear visualisation of the bunny in her mind, all she needed now was Eden so she could begin.

Eden was sitting in the common room looking over her notes on some class or the other. It seemded like she did these days was study not that she minded it helped her calm down. Looking over at the clock on the wall Eden noticed she was late jumping up from her seat Eden rushed down to the Dungeons where she had promised to meet Kida. Skidding to a stop right in front of her Eden bent over to try and catch her breath.
"So sorry about that Kida I was studying Arithmancy or Anicent Runes or even CoMC I dont know what it is Im studying half the time anymore Im always so busy studying everything I dont know how Im going to do it."
Looking over at the creature in Kida's hands Eden bit her lip.
"So what are we doing with the rat? We cant feed it to Mischief due to the fact she is still a kitten and would not like that to much."
Eden said with a grin

Kida laughed when Eden came rushing into the dungeons "Its ok" she laughed as she pet the rat, she heard Eden ask what they were to do with the rat and she smirked "Well for one, i think Nerezza will get to it first" she said as she pointed over in the firection of two floating Dark Brown Eyes belonging to her Cat, Kida stood up and looked at Eden "and We are turning it into a rabbit cant you remember Class" she said as she tapped her on the head with her wand. "Think Child Think" she said.

Eden smiled.
"Of course I can remember class somewhat I know I have notes that should count for something. Ok so were talking about Transfiguration. I need to know that. Ok so how are we going to do this?"
Eden said as she pulled out her wand and started rolling up her sleves.

"woah hold back" she said as Eden got ready, "you need to picture what the rat is going to look liek as a rabbit, you don't want to turn it into some demorphed blob" she joked as she looked a the rat.
Kida pulled out her wand from up her sleeve and flicked it "Cuniculus" she said clearly and the rat slowly transfigured into a small rabbit. "Like that" she said patting the bunny, "ok you try" she said as she flicked her wand again turning the rabbit back into a rat.

"Kida." Eden said in a serious tone.
"I happen to think a demorphed blob would look cute." Eden said with a smirk. Closing her eyes a picturing a bunny with a cute pink nose and the big floppy ears and big back legs. Pulling out her wand once more Eden open her eyes and pointed her wand at the rat and flicked it as she said "Cuniculus." Clearly and smoothly. Smiling as the rat changed form and become the bunny that Eden had been picturing. Taking it from Kida's hands Eden lifted it up over her head to inspect her work bringing it down to nose level place a kiss on its soft nose. Before turning it back. "So now what do we do?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back