OOC First Name
Katie
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Kat had contemplated whether or not to even approach Professor London about this. After all, Bruin had figured it all out on his own so why couldn't she, but even the seventh year Gryffindor knew that her 'brother bear' had been far more advanced in such things than she was. Kat poured her heart and soul into two classes...Charms and Transfiguration. Now the time had come to do what she had long dreamed of...start her animagus training. Tapping lightly on the door she waited for a response.

Savannah was seated behind her desk, sipping on a glass of pumpkin juice while she was grading some papers. A light tap was on the door causing her to raise her head. Someone was obviously wanting to talk to her, but a bit too nervous to do it. She let them stew out there a bit, then with a wave of her wand the door opened. "Come in," she called out.

Taking a deep breath in Kat stepped across the threshold to the professor's office and smiled politely. "Hullo Professor London. Welcome back. I was wondering if you have a few minutes to spare...I have something that I'm wanting to discuss with you," the Gryffindor said nervously.

"Sure thing, come on in. Its Katalina, correct?" Savannah asked cautiously. She had not taught the upper years yet since her return, but she remembered the face and thought she had the name right. "Grab a chair. Do you want a pumpkin juice?" she added as an afterthought. She shuffled her papers together. Grading would have to wait for a bit.

"Yes ma'am, that's correct," Kat said with a smile and nod as she took a seat and a deep breath in. When offered a pumpkin juice she politely shook her head and added, "No, but thank you for offering." The Gryffindor sat there for a moment, trying to figure out just how to go about asking Professor London about this. Finally just deciding to go for it she asked, "Professor...I was wondering, well I was hoping...what I'm trying to ask is, well would you be willing to be the one to train me in becoming an animagus?" Kat exhaled sharply and felt like she was going to faint wondering what in the world the professor would say.

Savannah assessed the girl in front of her. She really was not a girl but a young woman. She would, of course, have to check her grades, but she was positive that she remembered Katalina was a hard worker and scored well on her exams and lessons. "Might I ask," she started her response, "What made you decide to become an animagus?" Grades were not her only qualification for the lessons. She would work her hard in the extra lessons, but she was not willing to extend the information if the intentions were not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back