Training.

Max Sanders

Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Dragonstone
Max for the first time walked down into the dungeons he wasn't sure where to go so he stayed near the beginning of it and decided to do something, so he said" Can i get someone to train me? i want to become a great wizard and learn a lot if anyone wouldn't mind, Im a fast learner and i won't complain." Max hoped that if anywhere was a good place to train it would be down here where no one could get hurt and besides it couldn't hurt to get a head start and learn some spells before he went on to classes.

Maria was wandering around and somehow ended up in the dungeons. This place was cold and haunting, she hoped to run into someone. "Hello, is someone there?" She called out. She heard footsteps, and turned in that direction. She saw a boy her age. She looked at him and said. "Hi, Im Maria.", while extending a hand.

Max was walking along in the dungeons when he heard a girl say her name was Maria and she extended her hand. After a second Max shook her and said"Im Max, Max Sanders that is." then he said"So how did you end up down here?"

"Its nice to meet you Max. I have no idea how I ended up here." She said looked around her. "I left my common room to just stroll around and somehow I guess. What are you doing here?" She asked him. He seemed like a nice boy and she had promised herself that she would meet new people.

Max was happy to meet a new person and said"I am actually here looking for someone to train me so i can help a friend and to become a great wizard" Max smiled then said"So do you like this school so far? personally i think its a little big." Max laughed.

Maria too laughed at his comment. "I too would prefer a smaller school, but Im happy here. So what house are you in?" She asked him politely.

Max answered the question he was asked and said" I am in the Hufflepuff house" He smiled then asked nicely" And what house are you in? if i may ask?"

"Im in Gryffindor, how are you liking Hufflepuff?" She asked. Eleona was in that house but she never asked her how it was. Maria was enjoying herself talking to Max, he was polite and nice. She was she didnt run into anyone rude and annoying.

Max replied to the question again in a nice manner" Its very nice i have a new friend there and she cannot speak, so i told her in sign language i would train and find a way to get her voice back" Max smiled" But i haven't gotten around to meeting a lot of people in my house"Then Max said"But enough about me how are you liking your house?"

Maria was blown away when Max told her that he was trying to his friend's voice back. "What your doing for you friend is truly very generous of you and I hope you succeed." Maria said from her heart. She couldnt believe he was doing that for his friend. "I havent really met many people from my house, but its my goal to get to know people." She replied to this question.

Max then said" Thank you, I don't know how it was took but she is my first friend i have ever had and shes in the same house as me" Max smiled then said" Well i guess it will just take time to work on it she was happy to hear i would do it" Max then smiled and said" I know right so many people and some don't seem to notice us new years" Max then laughed.

"Im sure you ll find a way to help her." Maria reassured him. "Im not minding if the other students arent noticing us, we are the youngest here and personally I find the older students a little intimidating." She said with a smile.

Max being once on a football team said" In a way they make me nervous but i was once on a football team so this isn't much to me, even though the quite we are getting is nice and it makes it easier for us to get to know one another" Max smiled.

"Oh thats nice, are you good at football, be honest?" She joked. Maria too played sports but they were rugby and field hockey.

Max laughed then said" If being good you be being a defender and getting attacked by guys twice your size then,yea i suppose i was good." Max then said" What about you have you ever played any sports?"

Maria gave a small laugh. "I'm from Ireland, so my sports are rugby and field hockey. Have you ever played them?" She asked. Many people found those sports a bit foreign but Maria loved them with a passion. She knew exactly what to do when she would play and she would forget everything going on around her.

Max heard her say she played then replied" Is field hockey like regular hockey? cause i tried hockey before and it was pretty fun and Isn't rugby kinda like football?" He asked hoping he didn't sound dumb.

"Ya they are pretty much the same, except I think rugby is a bit more rough." Maria suggested.

Max glanced at her then said"Now that sounds interesting?" He laughed then asked"How do you like sports like that? i don't mean to insult you but at first sight you don't strike me as a rough sport player" He smiled then said"But after talking i can tell you can hold your own i bet" Max smiled to her.

Maria laughed "I may look petite and fragile but Im very competitive." She stated

Max was impressed and he had to admit it"That is very cool most girls i meet aren't like that, and i have met a few but never stayed friends with because most of my meetings with people don't last long." Max looked down then said"But sometimes that is a good thing because it means i don't have to worry what people think but in all honestly i wish i knew what some people think about me." Max then stared at then ground.

Maria sensed that this was a touchy subject for Max so to cheer him up she said ' Max you seem like a great friend, Im mean what your trying to do for this girl is incredible, not many people wpuld commit to that.'

Max smiled he realized she didn't want to make him feel bad or anything so he said"Thank you, I don't know how long it will take to do it but i told her I would go as long as it takes to get her voice back" Max smiled.

"Can I ever meet this girl, she must be something if your doing all this for her." Maria said. She very much wanted to meet this girl. Max was a good person so she wanted to to see who this girl was.

Max looked at her then said" Yes i think i could get t a meeting set up so you can meet her." Max said with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back