Training accident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cameron Lawson

Cameron walked into the hosipital wing slightly out of breath seeing as he had carried Caysi all the way from the outskirts of the grounds. After serching for a minute he found a empty bed and laid Caysi gently onto it. Wow.. looks like she is sleeping.. man thats cute. He thought to himself.

Caysi twitched a little and opened her eyes and saw Cameron looking at her and she blushed and said " Where am I?". she said softly. " And what happened?". she asked. She tried to lift up her arm but it had sudden pain so she put it back down waiting for Cameron's awnser.

Cameron spoke softly when he answeared and said "Well by the looks of it you triped over yourself and landed on your head plus your arm. You were knocked unconcious and probabably hurt your arm."

Caysi nodded and said " How did I get here?". " And where am I?". she looked around ..she was never here before.

Caysi smiled and said " Thank you". she whispered. " I think I'm fine...maybe I can leave..my arm will heal". she said trying to get up but she knew that Cameron would make her stay.

Cameron put his arm on her shoulder. "haha haha.. no.. your not leaving until we get you checked out at least" He said softly.

Caysi laughed a little and said " I knew you were going to say that". she smiled. " But my head feels like it's going to explode ..same with my arm". she added.

Caysi smiled and said " Training is posponed..till maybe tommorow". she said hopefully that she would get better.

Cameron leaned in close and wispered "Don't push yourself to hard I want to make sure you are okay.. Dont want you getting hurt now do we.."

Caysi blushed and said " I guess I must have lot's of beauty..". she smiled.

Caysi smiled and said " Why thank you". " Your quite charming yourself". she smiled.

Caysi smiled and said " To me it's the same". she smiled. " Ok..well since you don't like charm lets say your quite handsome!". she laughed.

"Only if you say so... I dont think I look anything special" Said cameron thinking himself way below good looking.

(sorry i thought someone else had got it.)

" Hi, Ouch that looks painful." Looking at the girls arm. "I think it is broken may I see it?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back