Tragic ending

Carter Taylor

Carter stood at the entrance of Bleak street. There was a definite reason she wasn't put into Gryffindor. The small girl looked around for her friend. They had met only once and, as they both wanted to see what Bleak street was like, they agreed to go in there together. The plan was to stick together, keep to the shadows, and to just watch what people did.

Carter looked up and saw as Zeke arrived and started looking for her. "Zeke!" HE looked over and came towards her. "You ready?" She asked him, feeling nervous herself.

Zeke laughed as he walked towards Carter. So far it had been a good day, he had been going out with the same girl for, like, months now. It was new to him, he may only be twelve but he was, as his brother called him, A little charmer.

Zeke grinned at Carter. "Hey. I'm raring to go, you?" He could tell she was nervous, she would be. His theory was, she acted so much like a girly girl in front of her parents that it had turned her into a wimp. "Come on, let's get going shall we." It wasn't a question. Zeke took her hand and pulled her into the dark street.

Carter squealed as he dragged her into Bleak street. She was almost shaking from either excitement or fear. "So, what do we do now?" She asked Zeke, waiting for her hand back. The atmosphere felt different here than in Obsidian, she really didn't like it. She wanted to leave but she didn't want Zeke to think she was a wimp so she pretended she was fine.

Approved ID 7238835

The air grew cold as the lights began to flicker The Lord of Dreams that Terrify had appeared in Bleak Street with one pure intent, murder. It had been months since the brutal death of Alexis Rodriguez and now he was ready to do it again as he traveled throughout the dark streets looking for the perfect victim, children. He was surprised to see not one but two young ones mocking him by being in his land without permission. Luxen was going to make them pay as he appeared in front of the two in a black suit and a dark look on his face. "playtime's over" Luxen said coldly as a piece from a nearby bench ripped from the rest and flew as fast as lighting into the wall behind Ezekiel leaving an 'L' carved into the wall as red blood began to trickle down. Ezekiel himself had been impaled by the metal spear and flung into the wall where he was now speared to the wall lifeless.

Luxen smiled as a glint of pure enjoyment filled his mind as he took a few steps towards the girl, the boy was killed quickly but the girl he was going to make suffer more since it gave Luxen more pleasure. "oops, did I kill him?" Luxen asked with a dark laughter in his voice as he began chuckling to himself, "Shame that it probably would've been better for you if it had been you instead of him, because now I'm going to hurt you before you die" Luxen said with another smile as he moved quickly and silently in front of the girl glaring down at her, he lowered his head so that it was only inches away from her face and smiled once more "this is the part, your suppose to scream" Luxen said with another smile clearly enjoying the pain and suffering he was about to cause.

Carter was about to say something but the thought flew out of her head when she heard a cold voice speak to them. She turned to see who it was when something happened, something she didn't understand, and Zeke was no longer next to her. She turned to see where he had gone and immidiately wished she hadn't. Her friend was speared to a wall, blood trickling down beneath him. The man who had spoken before did so again, this time with laughter.

Carter was no Gryffindor, she wasn't brave at all, especially not now. She took steps back as he walked towards her, stopping before she hit the wall Zeke was impaled against. She ould feel salty tears running down her cheeks, taking a deep breath when the man moved so quietly and quickly he was in front of her before she could blink. She shook her head, the brunette was unable to scream she was terrified. All she could do was stutter; "Wh.. who a...a...are y...y..yo.you?"

"I'm the last thing you'll ever see" Luxen said with a smirk as an 'L' Shaped scratch appeared in the Earth below the girl "normally I'd play with you first, torture you" Luxen said casually as though this were an everyday affair and not murder "bu I think I'll let you off easy and just kill you now" Luxen said with a smirk as another piece of the bench flew into his hand and with great speed spun around so that the sharp part of the broken piece split the skin on the girl's throat causing the crimson rubies underneath to spill out onto the ground. The last words the girl were to here before she died were more like whispers "You won't feel a thing". The body fell onto the 'L' as it began to turn red with the sanguine that had once belonged to the girl. Luxen turned and smiled as he licked part of the girl's life from him face, he didn't usually like getting blood on his clothes but he'd make an exception just this once as he vanished from the spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back