Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Sturdy Pear Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Shortly after Camelia and Octavian called it an evening, since Camelia felt a little out of place. Still in her dress, she managed to bump into Braxton Woodlock, hanging around his date, which she did not know. However, a few words were exchanged and she mentioned that she was going to the courtyard and if Braxton wanted to join her, he could. Camelia had a huge crush on him, and she felt terrible about it. She wanted to be with Octavian, but at the same time, she didn't know if it was truly genuine or forced. She did not want to force anything, so Camelia wanted to follow her heart for the time being. Rules and whatnot just bothered her to the point where it made her uncomfortable. Sure, she blushed and her first kiss was with Octavian and it made butterflies appear. But seeing Braxton with another girl sparked something negative in her, which made her feel awful since she had no right. Camelia did not want to drag Braxton away from that girl. She was pretty, blonde and looked smart. Camelia found a bench and sat down on it, before asking herself, "What am I doing? I am like, the worst person ever."

Braxton had enjoyed the Yule ball, once he and his got passed the awkwardness and established that neither were much for dancing they both ended up enjoying themselves. A run in with Camelia had reignited something that he thought was gone. Once he dropped Brooklyn off at the entrance to the dungeons Braxton momentarily considered heading to the common room before turning on his hell and heading out to the courtyard where he knew Camelia would be. Braxton thought his chance had gone with the Gryffindor but perhaps he was gone. He caught a climpse of her sat outside, moonlight shining down on her dark hair and his heart skipped a beat. "Hey stranger," Braxton said, hands in his pockets trying to look cool.

Camelia hoped that Braxton would not show up. That way she could treat her feelings as a burden that would eventually go away. After all, she truly did not have a right to go for someone else, especially when Octavian was single, and might even like her. But, still, she felt like it was forced and she did not want that. Camelia wanted to run, but figured that she would get in trouble if she were caught out on the lawns or near the lake at this hour. Two words from the familiar voice made her look up in surprise. Braxton. He came. A smile rested on her face, before she forced it to fade. "I hope I didn't make things awkward for you. I'm so sorry if I ruined your night with that girl. She looked sweet." Camelia was being genuine but still felt the sting of jealousy in her chest. Something she had never felt before. She could slap herself for being such a person. Though, even so, she did hope to see him tonight, and wanted to be around him. That much she could admit. Those annoying butterflies appeared once more, as she looked at the Ravenclaw.

Braxton had expected Camelia to mention his date when they showed up. He wondered if he showed mention hers? The older boy, tall, strong, the boy looked like he could eat Braxton for breakfast if he tried anything with his girl. But somehow Braxton wasn't threatened by the older boy, or at least he didn't care not if there was any chance of something between him and Camelia. "She is sweet, we study together. I didn't have a date and neither did she so I asked her, I like her, she's a good friend," Braxton smiled. He had thought perhaps there might have been something more there but it didn't appear to be the case. With Camelia he didn't have to hope or wish, he knew he felt something, it was palpable. "How was your night? Your date seems nice,"

The mention of the Slytherin girl being a good friend almost made her feel better. For some reason. No, that was not fair for Braxton. It wasn't like she could have him. Then again, why not? Octavian dated Marisol. Camelia didn't feel jealous over that. So, that meant that she did not like him in that way? Camelia was only a third year, and had time to really enjoy her time. And if it meant being with company she felt more comfortable with, then so be it. "Um, I kind of blew him off. I didn't feel... I just didn't feel. Octavian is nice, I think. I've not seen him be mean to anyone." Although his twin was another story altogether. But Camelia was not going to mention that. Camelia stood up and dusted her dress off. She took a couple steps closer to the Ravenclaw, but stopping before getting too close for comfort (as if that was a thing). Cameia tucked her hair behind her ear, before smiling nervously, "Now that you are out here, I feel like I don't know what to say, other than you look pretty good dressed up."

Braxton listened to what Camelia said about her date. He had seen her around with the older boy before and wondered what the two were to each other and finally, he seemed to be getting his answer. Not much. "Poor guy," He mumbled not really qualifying his statement. Given that they had both attended the ball with different people Braxton hadn't expected to be in the position he was in and he wasn't really sure what to do about it. "I've missed you," Braxton added a little louder.

Camelia felt really uncomfortable to be in this position but at the same time, she did not care. All she wanted was to be happy, and the Ravenclaw in front of her seemed to fulfill her small body with the warmth she craved since she was thrown into this mess. Those three words made her melt. She felt the same. Camelia sighed and threw caution to the wind. She embraced the Ravenclaw, smiling as she did so. She spoke the words that held true. "I have missed you too." Camelia wasn't about to let go. Not yet. She needed to hang on for just a few moments longer, before the two would call it a night, and hang out more after.
Fin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back