TPBM

True. I love it in tortillas.

Loves films in from the Studio Ghibli Collection.

False. I have never heard of it
TPBM is looking forward to a exciting weekend

true! I am lonely could use some humor

TPBM likes the Jonas Brothers

FALSE. I despise them, with a passion.
TPBM is vegan and therefor deserves a hi-five from me (go the vegans)​
<i>
</i>

False. I'm watching TV.

TPBM loves vampires.

Veronica White said:
true! I am lonely could use some humor
Alright then.
Voldy: Knock knock. :voldy:
Snape: Who's there? :DE:
Voldy: You Know! :voldy:
Snape: You Know Who? :DE:
Voldy: GOT YOU TRAITOR! Death Eaters are supposed to address me as the Dark Lord. :voldy:

False. Not really, no. I don't appreciate things that suck my blood. That means you, too, blast-ended skrewts!

TPBM is laughing at the Snape and Voldemort joke.

Correct. It made me giggle :D

TPBM gets distracted by sleeping dogs.

True. Seriously, my best friend has a boston terrier and I was at her house, playing a board game with her. I got so distracted, I just kept looking at him because he was falling asleep in the sunshine and he was so cute. I love dogs. xD

TPBM will share a funny story.

False: sorry i cant think if one right now
TPBM: will tell a funny story to keep everyone happy.

Once a man had no job and he was madly wanting one. He got hired to be a monkey for a zoo. All he had to do was to wear the costume and pretend to be a monkey. When people saw a new monkey they got all excited but after a while they were used to it so it became boring. The man decided to do a few flips so as to get the public's attention and that worked well but then again after a while people got bored. This time he decided to visit other animal's cage and by mistake once he landed in the tiger's cage. As soon as he realized he got scared and had goosebumps all over him. He wanted to shout that ' I'm not a real monkey' but just then the tiger's claw shut his mouth and the tiger whispered 'Shut it! Or we both will loose our jobs!!' :D :D :woot: :woot: :lol: :lol:

True. i hope that was a funny one
TPBM can be very sarcastic

True. My art teacher told me so. Teehee.

TPBM should be in bed...asleep.

True. Well sorta cuz I am tired but I dont have school 2moro so!
TPBM is sleepy

True. What is the point in it??

TPBM has a secret crush that no one knows about.

False. I had a secret crush and everyone came to know about it, no longer secret :doh:

TPBM doesn't want to face the Monday tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back