Touching the Sky

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Eden needed to get away from the castle. It was one of those days she didn't want to be different. She didn't want to be a Seer. She didn't want to be on the path to darkness. She didn't want to be anything but a girl in love with someone who loved her back. She had, had that but the one person that she knew she would ever love was right now rotting away in Azkaban and Eden would never hear from him again. It drove Eden mad. Finally making it to the Pitch Eden threw her cloak on the ground and jumped on her Emerald Streak. Pushing off the ground. Eden leaned foreword and pushed the broom to its limits. As she rounded the curve Eden leaned into it and took the turn going faster than most people would want to. Looking around to check and make sure no one was around. Eden let herself go. All her feelings that she had been feeling she let them go. As the tears burned there way down her face. Eden continued to fly around the pitch at break neck speeds daring a Professor to come out and tell her something.

Hilde was loving the spring weather. She pulled on comfortable clothing and gathered the essentials and headed to the pitch. It was a perfect day to take a flight. Once she arrived, she put on her goggles and gloves before kicking off on the broom. As she flew higher and higher, she realized someone else was already in the sky. No bother, its not like its not a huge sky out here, she thought to herself, then she pulled to a stop. It was Eden flying around at top speed. Hilde took off after her, doing her best to intercept her friend's path. Before too long, she was flying next to the other Slytherin girl. "This is new. Since when are you into flying?" she asked with a giggle.

Eden loved how free she felt while she was up in the air. Even her memories of flying with Chase could not upset her. While she flew around and around the pitch Eden thought about maybe trying out for the house team this year it would give her something to do other than miss Chase. Noticing another figure coming toward her Eden maintained her speed. If they wanted to talk to her they would have to come up to her level. As the person came closer and reached her speed Eden realized it was her friend and follow house mate Hilde. Eden smiled it had been a long time since she had seen her. Hilde asked her when she had been into flying and Eden laughed. "I have always been into flying I just have not had time to pursue it seeing as I was taking so many classes and I was busy with Chase." Eden started to trail off. No Eden stop it. No more tears for Chase he would want me to be happy he would want me to get my life in order and continue along the path. Eden thought. "I am thinking about trying out for the house team you think I got a chance?" Eden asked her friend as they continued there path around the pitch neither one of them noticing there speed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back