Tottering

Sui Chin Ying

OOC First Name
Mintzy
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Apple Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Belladonna
Sui Chin entered the kitchen to find some food. She was still walking unsteadily for her wound is still uncured. Suddenly she fell on the ground her face flat on the ground. "Ouch!" she squeaked as tears came running down her face. Sui Chin crawled toward to the nearest chair she could find. Pushing her self upwards was hard for her to do. She can feel the pain on her left knee. How she wish someone could help her, suddenly she saw a shadow coming closer to her. Sui Chin closed her eyes trying not to worry, still rubbing her tears away.

Jeremy had spent much of his holiday eating a lot, something that his sister had rolled her eyes at and his father had patted him on the shoulder for as if he understood exactly what was happening to the boy. Even though he'd eaten well, Jeremy still found his stomach grumbling during his lessons and afterwards, even though it wasn't mealtime, the boy decided to run down to the kitchen and see if he could nick a snack. He knew that many of the other students did so, and since he hadn't heard a rule against it, he figured it would be ok to do.

As he stepped inside, Jeremy heard noises somewhere up ahead of him. He couldn't be sure but it sounding like someone was dragging something about. "Hello?" he questioned as he cautiously continued to take steps closer to the sound until he saw someone else. It was a Gryffindor girl, one he thought he'd seen during flying lessons, which would make her a first year like him. She looked as if she were crying. "Are you ok? Should I get a professor?" Jeremy asked, ready to bolt the other way merely from seeing the girl's tears.

Sui Chin still pushing herself upward to the chair trying to gain balance. A boy appeared in front of her, she rubbed her eyes more worrying on how she looked. Hearing the boys words, "Well You see I tripped a while back and It's uhmm still painful can you please help me to put myself on the chair?. . Professor? No need" she said trying to smile at the boy.

Jeremy listened to the girl and rushed forward to help her up onto the chair. He held out his hands unsure where to grip her and then put his hands under her armpits. Once she was safely there, he took a step back and smiled.

"Maybe you need some ice?" Jeremy asked aloud, figuring there had to be some somewhere around the kitchen. He certainly didn't know any spells that could help reduce her pain, but he knew that ice sometimes did the trick as well. It was what his nanny had sometimes given him instead of using a charm and seemed to work just as well.

As the boy helped her out, she can't help but to know who he was. Sui Chin settled in the chair ,she checked her knee it was fine. "Thank you so much" she exclaimed smiling at the boy in front of him. "Ice?" she heard the word from the boy. "That would be nice but though I have no idea where we can find some ice?" she said. Somehow Sui Chin didn't want to disturb the boy or something with the ice idea he just thought.

Jeremy looked around the room, which was pretty large. He didn't know where to begin looking for ice either, but he walked over to what looked like the fridge and opened. It turned out to be full of only fruit. Looking back at the girl, he continued until he saw what looked like a fridge except that it had mist coming out of it. "I think I found it" he said as he opened and found a bunch of ice.

Now, he just needed something to hold it in. Rummaging in a few cabinets, Jeremy managed to find a handtowel, which he filled with ice. When he reached the girl again, Jeremy shyly handed it over. "Here you go" he said in a low voice. "We've had a few classes together, right?" he asked shyly.

Sui Chin bit her mouth trying to ease the pain. Finally Sui Chin noticed the boy holding a hand towel filled with ice. As the boy started to give it to her she held her hand and placed it gently over her left knee. "Thank you so much!" she exclaimed.Relieved and Relaxed she heard the boy asked her a question."Yeah I think Ive seen you in some classes I go to" she said politely to him. She then smiled.

sorry for not posting...I've been sooo lazy :erm:

Jeremy leaned against the wall beside the girl, smiling as she confirmed that she had seen him in classes. He was glad because if she hadn't been, he would have had to tell her he was a first year. Since she was too though, he relaxed a bit.

"I'm Jeremy" he said after a moment of silence had passed. In all of the action of trying to find her ice, Jeremy had forgotten his manners. Moving back towards the cabinets, he opened one that he'd seen earlier that had been filled with snacks. Pulling out a jar that he had a feeling was full of cookies, Jeremy lifted the top and beamed as the smell of baked cookies drifted to his nose. "Want a cookie?" he asked the girl as he took two for himself.

Sui Chin didn't bought her watch with her, not sure of what time she just ignored it anyways. The boy's name was Jeremy, smiling at him she responded "I'm Sui Chin". As Jeremy offered her a cookie she nods grabbing a piece of cookie from the jar. She felt a bit chilly as a gently breeze entered the window at her back. They were the only two was inside the room still it didn't felt that all awkward.

Jeremy ate his cookie silently for a minute, not sure what to say to the girl. "These cookies are great" he said a smile on his face as his sweet tooth was finally satisfied.

"I wish I could thank the houseelves who made them" he said aloud and then looked down at Sui Chin who was still sitting down. "Have you seen any of them?" he asked. He hadn't yet though they always seemed to be around because he had never seen any part of the school messy. It was crazy that the creatures were able to roam around the school, cooking and cleaning without anyone ever seeing them.

Finishing her cookie Sui Chin replied to question asked by Jeremy. "Well sadly I haven't seen one". She looked around the place. who know some house elf would appear surprisingly but out of like it seems to be impossible at that moment. After another moment of silence Sui Chin tried to slowly move her left knee, bending it and stretching it.

Seeing her moving her leg, Jeremy realized he'd never asked her how she had hurt it. "Does it feel better?" he asked. It seemed that she could move it and she wasn't crying anymore, so he hoped that it was. He wouldn't know what to do if she needed help all the way back to her dorm since he certainly wasn't strong enough to carry her or anything.

"What did you trip on anyway?" He looked at her, a friendly smile on his face as he waited to hear the story. He didn't want her to think he wanted to know so he could make fun of her because he wasn't that kind of guy.

As the ice melt her knee became numb, eventually the pain was about to fade away. "It's getting better" she said smiling. Sui Chin continued to stretch her legs to exercise is a bit. "Don't laugh okay?" she said shyly. "I wandered through the forest and I somehow tripped, I was born clumsy" she stated covering her face feeling ashamed and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back