Toto, we ain't in kansas anymore!

Matteo nodded. "Yeah, I hope my opinion does change on them." He grimaced, trying to think what would happen if he took some of these classes all year-round. Some, he could take, but Herbology? Definitely not, especially with that professor. He glanced at her concernedly when she shivered. He debated for a bit, and then shrugged out of his large black sweatshirt that he was wearing over his robes. His stupid robes. He held it out to Angela. "It's a bit cold down here, isn't it? I've gotten used to it pretty much. You want this? You look cold." He smiled.

"Yeah, i already know i wont like Herbology, but i hope that maybe Astronomy will change my mind." in all truth, the only reason she hated Herbology, was because the professor was a creepy old man. Even creepier then her brother. He shrugged off his sweater and asked her to take it. She blushed and smiled slightly. "U-uh sure." She took it gently, her thin pale hand brushing slightly against his. She put it on, it was warm from his body heat. She hugged herself with it and smiled. "Thank you. So, what do you wanna talk about now?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back