Total Eclipse of The Heart

Meyke Liechandra

OOC First Name
Elise (main)
Wand
Oak 14 3 / 4 Essence of Raven Feather
Meyke sat by the lake and stared out into the water. Today was probably the sweetest day that they had had in a while. The girl pulled the hat she was wearing down over her head so she could feel a little better. A small smile appeared on her lips as she saw the people that were running around in the lawn. It was nice seeing people actually enjoying the spring. She was just wasting the day by sitting here so far. What she really wanted was someone to keep her company. That was the worst part about being the new girl. She didn't know anyone, and she wanted that to change, but she didn't know how to change it. Pushing her head back up over her head, Meyke leaned back and rested her arms in the grass staring up through the trees at the sky. It was a perfectly spring day. She loved every bit of it.

Sighing softly, Meyke stayed in this position looking up at the sky watching the sky. There were so many things that she wanted to do, but didn't feel like doing any of them alone. Biting down on her bottom lip, Meyke pulled herself up off the ground, and started to walk around. Putting her hands in her pockets, the messy black haired girl walked around the grounds. They were gorgeous. Looking over by the bridges she had contemplated going over there, and wasting her time over there, but it still didn't sound interesting. It was probably just the best idea to go back up to the common room. Meyke rolled her eyes, and started to head towards the castle. "So much for spending time outside.." She mumbled under her breath.

Dylan was walking around again and once again looking for his twin brother ."I should really stop looking for him every time" Cole whispered as he hoped to see a reflection of himself and by reflection of himself he meant his brother. They really look alike no matter what angle everybody would look too it's still the same and many people get amused by that.

While he was walking, he bumped into a girl who seemed to be going inside the Hogwarts building.She seemed bored."I am so sorry" Cole said to the girl.It was not like Cole to go apologizing to people considering this was the first time that he bumped into a person. "Oh great the first time I bump someone and it's even to a girl" Dylan murmured. "I'm sorry" Dylan said to the girl.He does not know if the girl heard him but he does hope she did. He thought that apologizing sounded funny for him.So to break up the awkward moment, he decided to start a conversation.

"Hey, Dylan!" Lance shouted as he spotted his twin brother with a girl who was wearing something silly. The flowers are even blooming now because it's spring. No matter. He was looking for Dylan, anyway. So he needed not to care about the girl. As he approached his brother, Lance was ready for a joke. He held his brother's shoulder with a thud and looked at the girl. "Hi, are you my brother's girlfriend?" he asked her and chuckled.

Meyke was bored and hyper, it wasn't a good combination for the girl either. Looking for a clear spot to set her things down and spend probably the next two or so hours of her life, Meyke couldn't help but to barely hear the mumbles of someone nearby. Logic wasn't really her strong point but he bumped Meyke. “What's wrong with you?” She asked curiously, tilting her head toward the side just a tad.

((OOC : Yesterday it must be winter .... What do you think ?? :p ))

The girl whom he apologized to asked curiously after he bumped into her.But somehow it was offending for Dylan."I already said I was sorry" Cole told the girl."And nothing is wrong with me,Instead of asking that to me why not ask that to yourself?" Dylan said calmly "For a girl who seemed to not be looking around where she goes,that was not a question you go around asking people" Dylan said.

When Dylan was about to talk, Dylan heard someone call his name.It was the same voice as him so he immediately knew who it was. "LANCE!" Cole exclaimed."Where have you been? I have been looking for you" Cole said."As always" Cole made a soft side comment.'And this girl here is not my girlfriend, I don't even know her name" Cole explained to his brother.

((OOC : I edited my roleplay. you should edit yours too ))

Meyke a little surprised when the boy said she must ask herself, but he thought in his mind, 'No matter. Meyke responded quickly, "That's fine, You said sorry and then I forgive. I am in Slytherin, first year. Meyke Liechandra," She looked at the first boy. Then, she looked at the second boy and realized that they are twin.

OOC: It's alright. :lol:

Lance raised his eyebrows, a little surprised, when the girl asked what was wrong with Dylan. And Lance was more surprised when Dylan said something mean. It's not that mean, but it is Dylan, after all. "There's nothing wrong with him." Lance told the girl, not losing his cool. "If there is, then that means there's something wrong with me too." he added and smiled at the girl. Well, Lance and Dylan were twins. They look almost exactly the same. And he thought the girl was saying something about Dylan's physical appearance.

Lance chuckled at his brother when he replied. "You should ask her name, then." he told Dylan and looked back at the girl. "I'm Lance Mordred Vladimir. And this is my brother, Cole Dylan Vladimir." he introduced himself and then his brother. Lance wondered what her nationality was. Lance wasn't really familiar with the name Meyke. "But I could be Dylan. And Dylan could be me."

Meyke looked up at Lance in front of her. He looked to be about her age, probably a little older by just a year or too. Lance was his name. Such an unusual, musical name. Meyke found it strange that she didn't know this boy. She knew most people at the school, but she'd never seen him before. Maybe he transferred. "Nice to meet you, Lance. I haven't seen you around before. Have you been here for a while or are you new?" Meyke asked.

"Are you talking to me?" Lance asked. He grinned and pointed Dylan. "That's Lance. I'm Dylan." he told Meyke. The sun came like electricity because of its heat. "We're Gryffindors, as you can see." Lance said, pointing the Gryffindor crest on his uniform. And then he looked at Meyke's. Slytherin. "And you're a snake. Not as mean as them, I hope?" He didn't really care about meanness or anything. It was just an additional topic if ever they run out of it.

Dylan knew what his brother was up to.He started to make a grin and played the game of his brother. "Were you saying something to my brother Dylan?Or was it meant for me?" Dylan asked."Either ways,as my brother said, we are Gryffindors." When his brother came up to the girl being a snake thing Dylan almost laughed aloud but he didn't instead, he started a little chuckle.'Ah classic Lance' Dylan thought. Dylan was not sure how to add more to what his brother had said but he was certain that through the conversation, something will come up.

Meyke smiled at Lance and she walked with her hands in her pockets. She watched the boy closely and familiarized himself with hoe he moved. It was a habit with her, but she was a very alert girl, sshe scaned almost everyone, tried to make as many people become predictable as she could. She was obviously in a good, mood and while she wasn't sure about staying here at Hogwarts, things had seem to be going well.

Meyke smirked her charming smirk as she heard Lance speak again and she didn't put any hesitation into replying. "Yea, I'm Slytherin. And you can't lie to us. We have good eyes. You are Lance," Meyke said and loked at him giving her a facial expression that showed interest in talking to him, which then showed whether she had something to do or not ... he was now the more important thing. "And you are Dylan. Come on, Boys ...." Meyke shrugged. She looked at Dylan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back