Topics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alice Hills

OOC First Name
Kate v.1 [Main]
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE IN A ROLEPLAY WITH ME OR WERE AND I FORGOT OR WHO HAVE AN IDEA FOR A NEW ROLEPLAY WITH ONE OF MY CHARACTERS :D

Hey all lovely people :hug:

So as most of you will know, i take forgetful to a new level. I feel really bad now, because i used to have lodes of rps with my characters, then after a few weeks of absolutely no muse at all to speak of, i forgot which ones i am supposed to be replying to. So basically, the point of this post is to try and work out where the storylines are going and with who. I hope you will appreciate that with RL stuff at the moment, i don't have the time to go back and find the topics, so the most i can do is promise to reply. If i do have a rp with you, please post here with who it is with and if possible, a small outline of the plot that is going to happen so i don't have to go raiding all my inboxes on different characters to discover what it was. You might call it lazy, but there are perfectly good reasons behind this of OOC stuff. If there are roleplays that you had with me, but are old now so you can't see them going anywhere, then please don't worry, thats more than fine with me ;) if you would like a topic though, then that is awesome and you can also post here :D If you aren't in a roleplay with me, but would like to be, then also post with an idea but i hope it isn't rude of me to ask you to not post unless you have a new idea of a plot, because im generally too busy to be coming up with brand new plots for characters unless there is a seed of idea to start with.

Here is a list of all my characters incase you are unsure which ones are mine =))</SIZE>
Alice Hills - First year Ravenclaw
Isobel Hills - First year Slytherin
Amelia Johnson - Sixth year Beauxbatons ~ half veela
Jack Evans - Seventh year Durmstrang ~ half veela
James Green - Third year Durmstrang

Danielle Howard - Family member ~ pure-blood
Maya Cooper - Second year Beauxbatons
Juliet Montague - Member 18 (Graduated Durmstrang) {originally not mine}
Jasmine Smith - Unsorted
<SIZE size="50">

So to finish, it would be awesome of you lovely people to post :wub:

Thanks for your time,

Kate
:hug:

Hey!!! :)

So obviously Tristan and Amelia are on hold as far as their flings go, but they could always have a bit of fun flirting on the dance-floor together or something. Just to keep them known to each other. :)

And Jack and Tristan seemed to make good friends. Maybe after their drunken night and their evening with the girls they could meet-up again. - Develop their friendship a little. :)

Thank you soo much for posting here :D I had completely forgotten :r I knew there was something i should do :r haha :p

Amy and Tristan
Yeh, i think that would be a good idea... but perhaps in a while. I think the topic might have got a little lost with how long it has been (my fault). So I know this seems like i am being pointless, but perhaps they could meet up again some other time??? (when Amy is a little older?)

Jack and Tristan
This would be awesome :) As friends then :D Would you like to start a topic then??

Thanks :D These ideas are awesome, i will pm you about an idea with Amy and Tristan in a second ;)

Kate
:hug:

Don't worry Kate, about the forgetfulness, I'm more that than you are. ;)

Okay this is terrible because I'm forgetful too. xD But anyway:
We had a thread with Chloe and Jack, since they were going to be friends;
There's one with Ceyln and Jasmine (which I still have to reply to because I'm a forgetful person.)
And then I need to start one for Isobel and Adriana (which I'll do some time today.)
;)

haha, i bet im more forgetful than you coz i completely forgot about the Jack and Chloe thing :r I will reply now :p

Jasmine and Celyn - thanks for reminding me :D

Isobel and Adriana - take your time, i always do :r

haha thanks anyway :D

Alice Hills said:
George :hug:

haha :p don't worry... just thinking now... is it only George and Alice's topic we have??
I think so.
I've had another writer's block of late, I need to get back to the RPs. o_O

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back