Too much, Too Little? ; Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remus Firn

Wand
Ebony / Kingwood Wand 14" Essence of Chimaera Scale
Remus stood looking over Kida's body as he awaited Pearl to come out, he had called for her just prior to coming through the door and awaited her to enter from her office. He knew she was around so he was patient, considering that Kida would be sleeping for quite some time it wouldn't matter, or so he thought.

Pearl heard Remus call out and walked out of her office. She saw Kida there in his arms and sighed lightly, "what did that girl do?" Pearl asked taking Kida from Remus and placing her on a bed.

"From what i can see she over dosed on the Potion, you gave her." He said with a sigh looking at Kida, "She didn't take our situation too well..." He stated before looking at Kida, it had been a good couple of minutes before Pearl had come out, "I don't quite know how long shes going to be out for..."

Pearl rolled her eyes slightly as she tucked Kida in, "She took it better then I thought she would" Pearl remarked in a joking voice. "It wont hurt her at all, its just sleep" she added. "If it had been anything else though...." Pearl said. She walked over to where Remus was standing and rested her head on his shoulder, "she really does seem peaceful" I think i like her better this way pearl thought much better

Remus nodded in relief as Pearl rest her head on his shoulder, he kissed her gently on the head as he looked at Kida, and waited for her to awake, "It wont be too long will it?" he questioned looking at her, he was nervous for her to wake but wanted her too as the exact same time.

Kida felt the potion wear off again, she sat up slightly her eyes opened to see Remus Kiss pearl on the fore head she still held her wand in her hand. Kida shut her eyes tight before opening them again. Sitting up Kida gave a strong flick of her wand again "Flipendo" she said pointing her wand at Professor Firn. as she jumped out of the bed and held her wand at Pearl to make sure that she didn't attack her.

Remus' body flew through the air, and into the door of Pearl's office. His body slid down the door and he landed the floor rough as he held his head, which was bleeding slightly, he had hit his head rather hard on impact as he looked up to Kida, "I will not attempt to defend myself against you..." He stated to her, "Your Father made sure you'd be unharmed and i make sure thats what happens..." he said as his head fell low.

Pearl gasped as Remus was thrown into the air. She smashed into the door of her office and slid to the floor, blood dripped slightly from his head. She cried out in worry as she rushed over by his side, she pulled out her wand and pointed it at the cut before casting the non-verbal spell. It healed instantly, "does it still hurt?" she asked before giving Kida a slightly dirty look, "Kida please, no monkey buisness in the Hospital wing" Pearl said in a very hard, almost scary voice.

Kida looked at her with her wand pointed still "oh sorry, forcing me sleeping draught once before isn't monkey buisness" she snapped looking at her. She tightened her grip on her wand looking at her. "Get away from him" she said viciously, she didn't care that he was dating, her problem was She was dating him, the only person who seemed to look out for her when she was in school, which was going to be turned against her.

"Kida that was for your own good, you were being a danger to yourself as well as others" Pearl stated mater-of-factly. She rolled her eyes and put one of her arms around Remus's shoulders before pointing her wand at Kida, "Remus may not want to defend him self, but I have no problem with stunning or disarming you" Pearl replied.

Kida looked at her for a moment, "Bull" she said stubbornly, before looking at Pearl "good luck" she smirked when pearl held her wand at Kida.
Kida wasn't going to let her try "Stupefy" she said flicking her wand at pearl. "Professor Firn won't Defend himself because he promised my Father he wouldn't harm me, and that he would keep me protected" she said look at her.

Remus looked up as the spell came at Pearl, when he flicked his wand out and aimed it at the spell heading their way, 'Finite' he cast non-verbally, sending the effecting to vanish in mid air before he sent his gaze to Kida, and aimed his wand at her, "I will if you make me Kida.. Your turning me against yourself..." he said as he stood up slowly regaining his balance.

Kida snarled "Do it" she said looking at him "go on, attack me" she said folding her and out still "You wouldn't go against my father" she said as she kept her wand pointed at Pearl.

Pearl glared at Kida, yes, because whats a great muggle like your father going to do to an over age wizard, stupid child Pearl thought while standing up. She put her wand down at her side, "Kida please calm down, what have we done to make you so angry? you think you would be happy for Remus" Pearl said camly.

Remus looked over at Pearl and nodded in agreement, as he looked back at Kida, "Look Kida... You know i cant go against your father... So don't make me consider it..." He said looking at her, "I love you like a daughter.... Don't make me have to go against my best friend..."

Kida looked at Pearl, she wans't going to talk to Professor Firn while she was there to interupt them. Kida dropped her wand for a second to put them both under false pretenses before looking at Firn giving him a sorry look, she held up her wand and pointed it at Pearl with a snap she uttered "Immobulus" she kept her focus on Professor Firn, but her wand pointing at Pearl.

Pearl was caught off guard by Kida's spell, she was just about to block it but was a second too late. The spell hit her right in the stomach and made her completely immoble. She fell to the ground and lay there. This spell had been used on her before, Edward had used this spell on her. Oh god he had used it and did horriable things. Pearl began to panic, she was having flash backs. All she could see was Edward and brusis and blood. She tried to scream, she tried, but she couldn't. please, someone help me! she begged. She could almost see Edward walking around the corner and coming into the hospital wing.

Remus looked over to Kida, it was time to throw the rule of harming a student right out the window as well as disobeying his friends orders, He flourished his wand aiming it at Kida, he wasn't going to cast Non - verbal he wanted her to be on guard and hopefully allow her to block all of his attacks, "Stupefy!" he said firmly as the light flashed from his wand at her, and as it did he flicked his wand back and over his head, reading himself for her attack.

Kida heard Professor Firn call out 'stupefy' and immedietly called out "Protego" instantly blocking the attack she held her wand up and looked at him. "It begins then" she said looking at him flicking her wand and called out "Confundo"

Remus was about to help Pearl but saw Kida cast a spell back at him, as he flicked his wand forward, "Finite!" he said toward the spell that came toward him, making it stop in an instant, before Re-aiming his wand onto her, and flourished it quickly, "Flipendo!" he said loudly as the sparks came from his wand down at Kida.

"Finite" she said smoothly as the spell stopped dead and dissapeared in its path, Kida flicked her wand and said "Rictusempra" she stayed calm, she wouldn't get angry over a fight, she knew it would make her loose consentration.

Remus had enough, he was going easy, He didn't want to hurt her so he tried to end the Duel here and now, as he moved out of the way of the spell and aimed his wand at her's "Expelliarmus!" he said smoothly as he sent the bolt down at her wand, he was confident that if he moved rather then cast a protego or finite, that she would be off guard.

Kida walked fowards when he moved out of the way of her spell, When Professor Firn called out Expelliarmus she was about to call out Finite but forgot that she was closer to him then she was before and didn't manage to finish when her wand was thrown from her grip, Kida looked at him she knew she still could fight with her hands Kida ran at him and swinging a punch at his chest hitting him directly in the bottom of his rib cage, Kida continued to pound at his chest. each hit getting weaker and weaker, "i hate you" she said softly before calling out a bit louder "i HATE you"

Remus grabbed her hands as the punches got softer, "I Know... I Know..." he said softly, before he waved his hand behind his back allowing Pearl to move again. Remus looked at Kida as he hugged her close, "I'm So sorry..." he said sadness in his voice, "I let you and your dad down..." He said before letting her go and placed his wand away walking out of the room. He Apparated to the Broom's picking one up and set off into the sky flying to Obsidian harbor, he was only coming back for class, no more no less.

Kida went for another punch but felt her hands being held back, she wanted to scream and was taking every ounce of energy to try and not to. Kida clenched her teeth tight together trying not to cry, she had attacked the only person who had cared about her this whole year, the only person who had tried to help her, and because he was going out with someone who she hated.
When she felt him let her go she looked at him leave the room, Kida ran across the room and picked up her wand before running back to the door hoping to catch him leave "Professor" she said as she ran to the top of the stairs but he apparated just before she could catch him.
Kida felt her knee's give way and she dropped onto the top of the steps "I'm sorry" she whispered to herself as she sat at the very top of the stairs, pulling her knee's to her chest she looked at the spot where he apparated from "I'm sorry" she said again before she slammed her hand into the ground. "Idiot" she said to herself as she walked down a few steps which changed to a run,
Kida began to run down the stair case and outside she saw Professor Firn flying off on his broom and the first thing she wanted to do was climb. Kida ran across the lawn her Robe flying behind her as she ran, Running into the forbidden forest she ran and continued running before she came to her favourite spot.

She began to climb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back