too busy .. but now ready :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyacin Campbell

OOC First Name
arjane
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
I've been too busy this month. Senior year is way too difficult with college exams to add the trick. Well, it's Christmas Vacation and I have my time again .

Let's Start :)

Hyacin Campbell
A hufflepuff second year. She is my major charry but became very inactive when I stopped Rp-ing because of you-know-why. She's sweet and jolly. She has an attitude of wanting the people around her to be happy whatever the cause maybe.I'm looking for friends and if possible, love life and enemies​

Michaela Mitchelle Doesburg
First Year Ravenclaw. She's a brat but considerable to others. I'm working for her bio to be finish but for now, I would really appreciate if you help me to make her life :) She has no rp since she was created.I'm looking for friends and enemies (especially from Slytherin).​

Stephanie Cramwell
A fifth year Ravenclaw. A total Bookworm. Her only friend is her books. I'm looking for someone who could help her to learn the other side of the world beside books. It would be a great idea if she would meet someone who really isn't in the book world or a bad guy . A not-so-good boyfriend would really help.​

Samantha Crew
The Medley's Shopkeeper. She's lovely and fun to be with. I'm looking for a boyfriend or a final for her. She don't have a lovelife for now. I'm also looking for group of friends whom she could join.​

that's all :)

Well, for Hyacin, I have Benny Lillis, he's a character that has been recently given to me, he's a music lover and he's a very cheerful and energetic guy, he's a second year ravenclaw.

For Stephanie, Here's Daichi, but he's just a third year student. He's not really into books but rather, he was very much into sports, he loves quidditch so much. HE has this confident air about him and he's very easy-going.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back