together forever

Jade Clifton

OOC First Name
Elise
Jade was in her appartment waiting for Daniel. He had gone out earlyier and she was just twiddling her thumbs around here on her own. She flicked her wand and cleaned the appartment. She began to play some music and was listening to rusted from the rain by Billy Tallent. She laughed and decided that she would have a immature moment. He began to jump in the air waving her hair around and doing the air guitar. She did this all around the appartment as she listend to the music. She then picked up her hair brish and sang along with the corus.

Daniel was out shopping for the day, he didn't know what to get or what to buy. He sighed and picked out some things and came home. He opened the door and heard music and singing. " Well, where is this coming from." He laughed trying to find Jade. " Oh my, sing-a-thon?" He asked her laughing.

Jade stopped adruptly when she heard Daniel talking to her. She blushed and her cheeks went bright red. She started to laugh. " Sorry i had a moment." She ran up to and and jumped then wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. When she was done hugging him she put her feet back to the ground and smiled widely. " So how was your day." She giggled

Jade looked at him then thought a second. She pursed her lips. " Well i did a bit of shopping then i went to a club for a while. Then i came here and started dancing. I think you know the rest." She giggled. " So what did you want to do today?" She winked at him cheekily.

Daniel laughed. " I think you know what I want to do." He laughed and picked Jade up.

One Hour later.

" Well that was fun." he laughed hugging Jade.

Daniel laughed and nodded. " 'Twas very funny." He smiled. " Let's go to sleep for a bit." he said closing his eyes.

( Do you want to fast forward a few days? )

one month later

Jade was shaking. She had just been to the doctor and she had been told that she was pregnant. Jade had no idea how to tell Daniel. They hadent been together for very long and now she was having his child. She sat on the sofa with her knee's up to her chest and concentrated on breathing normally. She was only 17 and now she was pregnant, she had no idea what to do

Daniel woke up from sleeping. He looked out the window and thought that it was going to be a very good day. He walked out of the room to see Jade. " Hey, hun.. what's wrong?" He asked walking towards her.

Daniel was surprised. " Why is that a bad thing?" He asked her. " It's ok love, it's a good thing and we'll get through it together." He said to her rubbing her back.

Jade was slightly calmer that Dan wasnt annoyed at her but it didnt really change the fact that she was still young. " But im only 17, my life is more or less over now. I mean im going to get fat them im going to have to look after a screamy baby." He ran her hands through her hair.

" My sister got pregnant at 18, only a year older than you and she's fine with it." He sighed. " Don't worry about it, together we'll take care of the screamy baby." he said to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back