Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Flexible Black Walnut Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Jordie had enough self awareness to know when he looked good. And he looked good. He was posing, leaning dramatically by the entrance to the Ball, just waiting for Ares to arrive so Jordie could sweep the Slytherin off his feet. Jordie would be forever trying to make up for that horrible boggart incident that was entirely his own fault. And if that meant dancing and kissing and looking absolutely stunning, so be it. He watched people coming to the dance, waiting for the one he truly wanted to see.

Last edited:
Ares couldn't help but feel a little nervous as he was getting ready for the Yule Ball. He had gone to the Yule Ball before, but not with an official date, and he didn't want to mess anything up. He tossed and turned on what to wear, but eventually decided a nice pair of pants and a button up shirt underneath a blazer would be good enough. He combed his hair down, added some gel, and made his way up to the Great Hall from his dormitory, hoping he hadn't overdone it too much. When he finally saw Jordie, looking as stunning as ever, Ares beamed and made his way over to him. "Jordie! You look... so good. Who told you to look so handsome?" he said, gently brushing his cheek before planting a kiss on his lips.

Jordie lit up when Ares appeared, straightening immediately. He giggled as Ares spoke, kissing him back eagerly before holding open his arms. "I did, of course," He purred. "I knew I would need to look my best to even hope to compare to my handsome, gorgeous, strong boyfriend," He giggled, feeling absolutely giddy.

Ares felt like a little kid as Jordie complimented him back, unable to help giggling as well. He led Jordie into the hall. "Did you want to get a drink first or head straight onto the dance floor?" Ares asked. He didn't want to force his boyfriend to do anything and just wanted them to have the best night possible.

Jordie smiled. "I want dancing," He replied immediately, like it was the obvious answer. "Dancing and kisses. We can get drinks later," He teased, tossing a wink to Ares. "God, I can't get over how gorgeous you are." He sighed happily. "I love you, Ares," Jordie told him easily, smiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back