Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Sturdy Oak Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Onyx has asked to meet at the Feast, which didn't worry Chrys since it gave him a chance to put some finishing touches on his outfit. Aleks had been distraught since Jackson had graduated and Chrys was kind of sick of being around her so he was glad that he didn't have to wait for Onyx at the Gryffindor tower since he was convinced Aleks would corner him in her lamentment of her situation. As he walked into the Great Hall, he marvelled at the decorations and nodded. It was pretty funny, because this day basically marked one year since he and Onyx had met. One year exactly, which was the strangest thought ever. He played with his hook as he waited, not sure what Onyx was doing or why he was taking so long.​

He was such a drama king. It was a little sweet if not annoying. He hadn't been ignoring her to hang off Kaster. Well, not all of the time. The idiot had been shutting himself away to learn the guitar. She rolled her eyes, wandering through the hall. If he thought he was going to chicken out now, he was dead wrong. He had this, really, he was just nervous about doing it specifically for the Hufflepuff. She slid up next to the hufflepuff in question.

"Sorry for the delay," Sapphire greeted with a wry smile. "I was preventing a mild panic attack. Drama king," she rolled her eyes playfully. She stopped Chrys as he went to speak to her, reaching up and turning his face towards a higher spot in the hall. "You dont want to be looking at me right now, gorgeous," she joked idly, "He's already being dramatic, he'll die if you dont notice."

Onyx wasnt dying. Not at all. He'd been practicing since school started again. He had avoided the truth for a while now, but he couldnt lie to himself anymore. He was in love with Chrys. It scared him a little. Hell, it scared him a lot. But Chrys was... well, he was Chrys. He was his boo, and Onyx was nothing if not dramatic.

He swallowed nervously, knowing that even though everyone could hear him it was most likely no one would pay attention to the shift in music. He sat up above the crowd, trying to stay calm. Really. It wasn't different than the talent show! Except he was singing to his boyfriend, not in a duet with his sister and not behind a drumset. He swallowed nervously, trying not to think too much more as he started to play, focusing instead on singing the right words and not messing up the strings as he played guitar.

As the song ended, he ducked to avoid the smoke bomb his sister hurled behind his head, using the cover to slip from his perch. He left Sapphires guitar where they'd agreed to stash it and moved over to the snack table, trying not to shake too much as he gathered some chocolate chip cookies.

Chrys turned and grinned at Sapphire. She looked really good in her costume... though he wasn't sure he knew what it was. He was about to ask her when she stopped him and turned his face to another point in the hall. Oh God, did this mean what he thought it meant? Chrys watched, terrified and oddly fascinated as Onyx began to serenade him. He was torn between hiding his face behind his hands, moving up there to join his boyfriend or tucking his face into Sapphire's hair. Either way, he couldn't actually take his eyes off of what was happening. And it wasn't even anything to do with how good or bad it was, it was the fact that it was calling attention to him and to Onyx which on it's own wasn't a bad thing, but sometimes he wasn't sure how he felt about Onyx or how Onyx felt about him. It had been a year now, sure, and things were going well, but... he wasn't sure anymore. Not that he was going to let that show on his face. As the song came to an end Chrys laughed. It wasn't a bad laugh, but a good one. He felt both mortified and thrilled that Onyx had actually done that. He looked at Sapphire. "Oh God, what did he do?" He asked, trying to contain himself but failing as he fell into Sapphire jerkily. "He's gonna kill me, he is, I can feel it. Would that make you happy?" He asked Sapphire hiding his face in her hair.​

Sapphire chuckled, eyeing her brother getting cookies. "He's been dramatic." She patted Chrys's shoulder, blowing a bubble in her gum. "He's always been like this. It used to just be directed at me. Then he found you," She teased, nudging the Puff. "I dunno, I think he spent enough time alone growing up that all he knows is the cringe-worthy drama he saw in the old movies on tv." She shrugged, trying to explain. She rolled her eyes as Chrys asked if it would make her happy. "Oh please, you die, he pouts and then just goes back to hanging all over me. He's pretty smitten with you," She nudged Chrys. "And he's just going to stare at those cookies, trying to decide if he's gone overboard. Go talk to him, would you?"

Chrys didn't really know what to say to Sapphire, because really, what could he say? He didn't dislike the shows of affection that he was showered with daily, but, something had changed for him, he just wasn't sure what. "Drama I can handle," he muttered, looking over his shoulder at his sad, anxiety riddled little cinnamon roll. He nodded as Sapphire tried to explain Onyx and it wasn't like Chrys wasn't aware, it was more that he just felt... like it was a lot to deal with, more than he'd really expected and... no that wasn't it. There was definitely something else. "I'll go see what I can do," he said laughing slightly as he turned and headed over. Talking to Onyx sometimes was like pulling teeth when he didn't want to talk, so Chrys had to hope that whatever Onyx might have seen of Chrys' reaction, it hadn't upset him too much. He walked up behind Onyx and rested his arms on his waist, tucking his head over his shoulder. "If you pout too much, you'll crack your makeup, you know that right?"

Onyx nearly jumped out of his skin when he felt arms around his waist. He turned slightly, relaxing and holding up a cookie. "I'm not- well, not pouting much," He corrected, leaning back against Chrys a little. "You aren't mad so that's good," He gave his boyfriend a hesitant smile. "I still get a little nervous with the more... dramatic tendencies but-" he bit his lip, turning back to his cookies. "Growth, right?" He held up the cookie again. "Are you going to take this cookie or am I going to eat it?"

Chrys moved one of his arms from around Onyx's waist to pluck the cookie out of his hand. "Obviously I'm going to eat it, who do you think I am?" He asked, frowning as he quickly chomped down on the cookie. "To be honest... that was unexpected, but I didn't hate it." He said, offering what he hoped was a reassuring smile. "And its not that I don't like your overdramatic tendencies, but sometimes I wonder if you're just doing it with me now because you couldn't before." Yes, he was talking about Jacob and yes, maybe he was still a little hung up on the other Gryffindor, but the point was that Onyx made him feel like he had to work to keep up and that wasn't fair. Not when Chrys was making his own sacrifices for this relationship too. "I'm always going to want to spend time with you, but sometimes I want it to just be quiet time, with nothing big or flashy... and no Sapphire." He said, sparing a glance to the girl twin before looking back to his boyfriend. "I wasn't going to be mad anyway... more confused and both embarrassed but like... also remarkably turned on." He admitted, shrugging. "You're hot, Onyx. Don't forget that."

Onyx chuckled as Chrys took the cookie, nibbling into his own cookie. He smiled back at Chrys. He paused as the boy continued to speak, listening to him go on. He ate the last of his cookie, letting Chrys talk, before turning in Chrys's arms and straightening his collar. "First, I'm going to state how undeniably gorgeous you are right now." He brushed Chrys's hair from his eyes. "Second, I've never wanted to do any of these dramatic, embarrassing, over the top displays before, so it's never been a matter of wanting to do them and not being able to. It's been not having someone important enough for me to want to do it."

He gave a coy grin before leaning in and pressing his lips softly against Chrys's. "And if it's alone time you want, boo, I am more than happy to oblige. Do you want to slip away?" He pulled back a little, but just enough so he could look in the Hufflepuff's eyes. "You've been so busy studying. I've missed you."

Chrys didn’t really want to admit he hadn’t always been studying all the time’s he’d blown Onyx off, but now was hardly the time to address that point. “Well, as I keep telling you, I’m part veela, you have tho think I’m gorgeous,” not that he minded at all since it was like his one asset. He wasn’t much good at anything else. His grades would show that. “I’m glad to hear you say that, it’s been on my mind for a while,” he admitted, locking his arms around Onyx again. It was nice to do this sometimes, and as much as Chrys loves crowds, he wasn’t in the mood for them today. “If we can get by without anyone noticing, you might be a bit inconspicuous in those clothes but I’m very noticeable.” He added, laughing.​

Onyx pouted as Chrys told him he had to think he was gorgeous. "Maybe I do, but you're like... even more gorgeous than usual when you dress up." He grinned impishly. He wrapped his arms around Chrys's neck, giggling as the Puff agreed with him. "Where do you want to go, boo? The student lounge?" He inquired, looking towards the door and planning the best escape route.

Chrys grinned. "Oh, am I, nice!" Compliments were absolutely his love language, also touching, probably that more than anything. His entire family was affectionate so it was hard not to be affectionate with everyone. "Student lounge is booooooring, let's go somewhere else, where we can actually like be together and people aren't gonna walk in because that SUCKS."

Onyx giggled as Chrys said the student tongue was boring. "My spot on the towers is probably taken," he mused out loud, playing idly with the hair at the back of Chrys's neck. "And everyone goes to the abandoned classroom. I'm afraid that leaves a broom closet or something," he joked, turning to look back at his boyfriend. "I don't think anyone would find us there," he offered idly.

Chrys rolled his eyes. "I will not be seen with you in a broom closet, or even just for my own mind, its all dusty and, cramped and... just no." He said shaking his head. He just had to think of somewhere they could go, but it was hard to think about since there wasn't a lot of places. "We... could try the kitchens? We can make food and make out. I mean, I'm sure the elves wouldn't mind... probably." He said, laughing at the thoughts.​

Onyx couldn't help but laugh at Chrys's reaction. "Alright, alright," He giggled. He smiled widely at Chrys's suggestion, stepping back and taking Chrys's hand again. "The kitchens sound good," He agreed, "Are you sure I'm the oldest? You always have the best ideas," He joked lightly, trying to pull Chrys with him as he went for the door. "C'mon, I can make you something, I have picked up a thing or two from uncle James."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back