Toddlers and Toys.

Bethany Kaster

OOC First Name
Melissa.
Bethany knelt on the carpeted floor leaning over a small toy horse that she clutched in her small hand. The young girl was smiling contently as she made the replica pony trot, making quiet 'neighs' under her breath. She giggled as she made the horse jump higher and higher, her laugh becoming louder with each jump. Until she let the horse fall watching it tumble to the ground and dissolving in a fit of giggles. Bored with playing with the horse she abandoned it, choosing to toddle across the day care floor to where Hamish was playing. Dropping to the ground she smiled a mostly gum grin at her brother and pointed to his toy, "Me pway too?" she asked looking at him with her big eyes, and jutting out a lower lip. "Pweeese?" she asked reaching out to grab one of the toys.

OOCOut of Character:
OMFG! I'm melting from the cuteness!

Hamish examined his action figure closely, he didn't know what it was, it looked like a fish with a lady on top. Why was this toy like this?! Why was it so strange? Why didn't it look like mummy? Where was mummy? Hamish looked around the centre, he wasn't sure why he was here again, but he was here with Beth, and Lucy, so he was safe. He giggled as Bethany came into view, she woddled over and plopped down beside him, he smiledat his twin, he didn't know what a twin was, but Jack always used to say that a twin was special, though Hamish didn't even know what special meant either. "Befweny!" He cried, trowing his arms up in the air and jumping up and down on him bottom. He pushed one of the fisy/human dollies to his sisters chest happily and crawlled over to the nearby dollhouse. He didn't really like walking. He put his fish/human dolly in the house and made her swim around, making racing car noises as he did so. "Come!" He cried, pulling on Bethany's leg. "Plaaaaaaay!" He whined.

I know so am I :wub:
Lucy Kaster looked around in a huff as she saw her aunt and uncle playing together at the dolls house. They were always playing together, sometimes they would let her play too but most of the games were two person games only, so they didn't always work. She pouted, she wasn't sure why she called them auntie and uncle, but that was what her mummy said they were. She also didn't know why her Gramma and Grampa, weren't around. Other little girls her age had them, why didn't she? She got up from where she had been sitting and tottered over to where her family were playing. She wanted to play with them too. She liked playing with them, they all lived together in a big house so it made it alot easier for her to always see them. Recently some other girl had moved in, but Lucy didn't know who she was. She was just some random girl who had no relation to Lucy at all. She giggled slightly as she finally reached Beth and hugged her. "Unty!" She exclaimed as she reached for one of the toys. "I pay?" she asked.

Bethany giggled, shoving a finger in her mouth, "Hammy!" she cried picking up one of the weird dolly things and crawling after Hamish. Putting her own doll in the playhouse she made it jump up and down making it baa like a sheep. The dolls were weird, Beth thought they looked funny and she giggled. Beth saw Lucy coming and dropped the toy, "Lulu!" she said hugging niece back and giving her a kiss on the cheek like her mummy told her to. Where was mummy? She didn't know why Lucy was a niece, she didn't even know what a niece was except that it was Lucy. Beth picked up another of the weird dolls and handed it to Lucy, "Lulu pway too!" the toddler picked up her doll and made it stand on it's head, giggling gleefully.

Hamish was very happy, he smiled his tooth filled smile, he was very proud of his baby teeth, his Lulu and Bethany didn't have all the teeth he did, they couldn't eat all the food he could. Hamish was a big boy, and he ate big boy food, like salami and toast. Why, he was so big that he could see over the top of the dining table at home, without shoes! He was so proud of himself when he realised how big boy like he was, he was nearly as big as Jacky and Sammy, he was sure. He made his fish/human dolly ram into Bethany, and giggled when it broke. "Ooooops." He said quietly, hiding the dolly in the attic of the dollhouse, the lady in charge wasn't going to liek that one. "Shhh. don't tell!" He whispered, though it was quite loud and couldn't be considered 'whispering'. When he saw Lulu came to them, he poked his tougne out at her. Mummy told him not to poke out his tongue or the boggy-monster would grab it. But Hamish wasn't scared of the boggy-monster, what he was scared of were Dementors, Jacky would always say, if everyone wasn't asleep by nine o'clock, Dementors would come and eat them all up! Hamish didn't want to be eaten! Never ever never! "Woowoo!" He cheered, throwing himself onto Bethany and Lucy in an attampt for a big hug. "Huggle time!" He cried extatically.

Lucy smiled when Beth hugged her and agreed to let her play. she liked playing with her friends, but playing with her aunty and uncle was much more fun. She giggled and took the proffered doll, making it jump and dance like a dancer she had seen on tv one time. She liked the jumping dancing people on the tv, they made her happy and Mummy-Hay liked watching Lucy dance. Sometimes Mummy-Hay would dance with her and then Mummy would come and tell them that all the jumping around was going to make the tv go funny. Mummy-Hay would call Mummy adorable and then they would all go and have lunch or something. It usually depended on the time. However she then began to laugh histerically as Ham started to flatten her and Beth. She didn't want to be flattened but as it turned out, that was exactly what was happening. She shoved as hard as she could, but couldn't budge him. "Uckle!" She whined as she looked at Beth for support. Maybe they could tag team. "Unty?" She asked as she clarified that Beth understood what she wanted to do.​
<i>
</i>

Bethany giggled at the broken doll and nodded at Hamish. Biting her lip with the few teeth she had she covered the broken dolly with a bed spread off one of the beds in the doll house. "Shhhh." she agreed putting a tiny finger to her lips. Before turning her attention back to Lucy. Putting a hand over her mouth she laughed and made her dolly jump around in erratic dance like Lucy's. She liked Lucy she was her favourite Niece ever. Beth was squashed into Lucy's side as Hamish hugged them, "Hammy, nooo!" she whined joining forces with Lucy to push him of the pair of them, "Hammy, you skished me." she moaned jutting her lip out again her chin wobbling ever so slightly. Beth didn't like being squished, she didn't like to get hugged to hard. Sometimes Mummy hugged her too hard and it hurt. "Hammy say sowee!" she said, Mummy had always told them to say sorry when they did something wrong, and Hamish squished her.

Hamish didn't know why his Bethany and Lulu were sad, this was huggle time, nothing was supposed to be sad, especially Lulu and Bethany. He frowned when Bethany looked about ready to cry, Hammy didn't want Beth to cry! Never ever never! He popped out his bottom lip and his eyes started to water. Did his Bethany hate him? Did his Lulu hate him? "I didn't mean to skish you Befweny!" He cried loudly, getting the attention of the carer lady he didn't know the name of. She tried to hush him, but Hamish wouldn't have two cents of it. "Befweny and Lulu hate me!" He cried loudly, tears running down his face as he completely ignored the lady, she was not Mummy, she was not Jacky, she was not Sammy, she was not Haddy, she was not Tama, she was not Tess, she was just some lady, he didn't care. "I want Mummy!" He continued, in his whaling voice that rung around the centre walls. "I'm sorry Befweny!" He added, looking his older twin in the eyes, another tear running down his cheek. He really was sorry, he didn't mean to skish Befweny, never ever never.

Lucy frowned a cute pout as Hamish squished them. She was sad now. She thought that Ham loved her. She looked over at Beth and frowned again as she crawled to a corner and crossed her arms sadly bacause of Ham. She didn't want to be squished, but he had squised them anyway. Lucy had never been squished before, and now that Mummy-Hay and Mummy were living in the Kastor manor now, she was spending lots of time with Beth and Ham. But now she didn't want to spen time with them. She missed her little house. She didn't want to live in the Kastor manor no more. "Uckle, you skishy meanie." She told him as she pouted at him. She wanted Mummy-Hay. Mummy-Hay was the one who made things betterer than Mummy did. "It no nice skishy Uckle." She continued as she stood up and tottered over to them slightly before sitting on her bum infront of Ham. She tugged him down and hugged him tightly like a bear. She didn't want Ham to cry. She patted his head ligthly and smiled at him. "Dun cwy Uckle Hammy. Is ok."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back