Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Tobiah Pavle Djordjevic

I. The Basics
Full Name:
Tobiah – Comes from Hebrew, meaning ‘God is good.’
Pavle – form of Paul, meaning ‘small’ and ‘humble.’
Djordjevic - patronymic from the personal name Djordje, vernacular form of the Greek personal name Georgios, meaning ‘Farmer.’

My name is a mouthful, isn’t it? People call me what I want them to. If I don’t know them, they better call me Tobiah or Mr. Djordjevic. If I know them though, they can call me Tobi. My family has their own names for me, but they’re the only ones who can call me those. I’m not going to mention them here.

Date of Birth:
September 10, 2020

Tobiah was born in Serbia, the third born son and eventual middle child of the Djordjevic family. He was born at approximately noon. Tobiah is a Virgo.

“Being a Virgo born on September 10th, you are characterized by strong will power and tactfulness. Your friends and family always seem to marvel at your ability to overcome obstacles and persevere until the job is done. You have a strong command over others, which is the result of masterful people skills and confident assertiveness. These qualities, matched with great discipline and control, make success inevitable in your future.” [sup] http://www.famousbirthdays.com/horoscope/september10.html[/sup]

I’ve never really put much stock in horoscopes or any of that divination crap. I’ve never seen this information about my birthday before. It’s kind of true, I guess. But, whatever. It doesn’t really mean anything.

Current Age: 19

Basic Appearance:
Tobiah can be described as tall and lanky. He stands at 6’3 and weighs about 175 lbs. He is very thin even though he does make some attempts to work out. Tobiah has light brown, wavy hair that he keeps long at the top and short on the sides, dark green eyes, and fair skin. Tobiah usually looks like he is in need of a haircut, which he knows annoys his parents. When he was younger, Tobiah used to bleach his hair, but he hasn’t done that in about three years. Tobiah has his left ear pierced.

Tobiah has a number of scars: He has one on his eyebrow that he got from a fistfight with one of his brothers. He also has a small scar under his lower lip from a lip ring that he used to wear. On his back, Tobiah has a long scar that goes from his shoulder blade to his ribs. He received this one when he fell from a tree and landed on top of the branch he’d been sitting on. Tobiah has a scar on his thumb from attempting to open a can. He has one on his shin from dropping that can causing the edge to slice open his shin.

Seeing them all listed here makes me seem kind of accident-prone. I guess I am. Whatever. Scars are supposed to be interesting, aren’t they?

Tobiah nearly always wears looks very grumpy, like he hasn’t had enough sleep or like he just finished arguing with someone. He can usually be found with a cigarette in his mouth or behind his ear.

What can I say? I like to smoke.

Tobiah wears a mixture of wizarding clothes and muggle clothes, depending on where he is going. He prefers boots to sneakers, button downs to t-shirts, and jeans to any other kind of pants.

He has two tattoos: a dragon on his shoulder and мир (pronounced "mir", meaning ‘peace’) on his wrist.

I got my dragon tattoo right after I almost got kicked of Durmstrang. I used a fake ID. It’s hilarious how stupid muggles are. They didn’t even question it. They just wanted my money. The one on my wrist I just got from a wizarding artist. Don’t ask me what I got that word. It’s personal.

Personality:
Tobiah has a very dry sense of humor and is prone to sarcasm. He appears pretty standoffish even after you’ve known him for a while. He does have the ability to connect with people, but he chooses to act as if he doesn’t connect with anyone. He’s the kind of person who likes to push people’s buttons just so he can figure out their limits.

Pets:
He’s allergic to most things with fur.
Such a curse, right? To like animals and not be able to be near any of them for any length of time.

Area of Residence:
Born in Topia, Serbia, Tobiah lived with his siblings in the family home up until it was time for him to leave for school. Tobiah attended Durmstrang from his first year up until his fifth year when he was nearly expelled after a fight. Fearing that he would eventually have his wand snapped, his parents pulled him from the school and sent him to a small wizarding school in Russia where he finished off his schooling without issue.

Tobiah spent the two years after his graduation backpacking across Europe. Having no job prospects or other things going on in his life, Tobiah decided to move back in with his parents.

Blood Status: Mixed Blood

Heritage: Serbian

II. His Interests

Special Abilities:
I have an uncanny ability to know how to annoy people. Does that count? No? Then, I guess I have no special abilities.

Interests or Hobbies:
Tobiah enjoys anything that gets him outdoors – hiking, flying, etc.

I like to travel and see the world and meet the other wonderful wizards here on this lovely planet. I also like horse-back riding and thestral riding and Hippogriff riding. I got to try that once. I couldn’t believe that the thing didn’t attack me. It was wild. You should try it sometime. Uh, I guess I like dueling as well. It’s like fighting but saves my fists from any more damage.

Additional Skills:
Serbian – He is fluent in the language

English – He can speak it, but he can’t read or write in English very well. He has a really strong accent when he speaks in English, though he can mask it fairly well if he is speaking slowly.

Russian – He knows all of the curse words and can carry on a conversation in the language.

He played quidditch as a Beater for a few years while at Durmstrang, but then he was kicked off of the team. This happened prior to his near-expulsion.

He’s really good at wizard chess.

Strengths:
Loyal, Good at reading people, Creative

Weaknesses:
Jealous, Stubborn, Impulsive

Describe your character in three words:
- Single word descriptions, and a reason as to why; if you can think of one.

Favourite place to be:
Outside. Tobiah enjoys the great outdoors, and he usually spends any extra money that he has on traveling.

III. A little Background
Best school subjects:
History of Magic
I like learning about the things that those crazy old magical people did. It sure beats paying attention to what magical people do these days.

Worst school subjects:
Herbology
After I killed my mandrake, the professor had it in for me. I swear. I definitely didn’t do it on purpose.

Extracurricular Activities:
Quidditch – 1st -5th year; Beater; Kicked off the team
Don’t ask me why I was kicked off the team. The captain was, no, is, an idiot. He’s still an idiot.
Wizard Chess club – 3rd-4th year

Graduation:
He graduated from a small wizarding school in Russia in May 2038. He earned a couple of NEWTs and a handful of OWLs. Tobiah is certified at apparating.

Current Job:
He hasn’t held a permanent job ever, but Tobiah has worked as a waiter while backpacking.

Plans for your future:

Your Patronus:

Your Patronus memory:

Your Boggart:

Your Animagus:
Tobiah isn’t an animagus.

Mirror of Erised:
Tobiah would see himself as the most successful person in his family, and all of his brothers would respect him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back