To The Towers!!!

Wednesday Hardley

Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Griffin Feather
Wednesday felt like she hadn't really done anything this year. Well she had been about the school over and over enjoying seeing the new things everytime she walked through the halls. The Towers were where Wednesday was going today. She wanted to up the stairs her puffskein Ananta in her arms.

Sure Wednesday had been up here before. Yet this time she had Ananta and she knew she was going to find something new. Each time Wednesday saw a new thing each time she went somewhere. Sort of like you learn something new every day.

Making her way to the window of the tower, she walked over to the window and looked out. The view was just as amazing as it was before and even more. "Isn't it wonderful Ananta" Wednesday said to her small puffskein.

Beau was walking around the school on his own thinking, afterall there was quite bit to think about. But then again maybe there wasn't. So he still had a bit of a thing for Toni, he knew nothing would ever happen however much he wanted it to but that still didn't change the way he felt. There was only one thing for it, to play the field. Play being the optimum word.
He arrived at the North Tower without even realising he had been headed there, "You know talking to your self is the first sign of madness," he said, after hearing a girl saying something when there was evidently no-one else around. He walked over to her, leaning slightly against the window frame where she was sitting, a smile on his face.

Wednesday heard a voice from behind her. Turning to see a boy about her age. "Well I wasn't talking to myself" Wednesdsay said showing her blue puffskein. "This is Ananta" She explained though she didn't mind even if she was talking to herself. Wednesday seemed to talk to herself anyway. Maybe she was a bit mad but being completely sane was nothing but boring.

"So" Wednesday said looking at the boy wondering if she could place his face. The attempt was hopeless. She couldn't remember if she had meet this boy. "I'm Wednesday" She said introducing herself hoping that the boy would do the same.

Beau laughed, "Oh that makes it all the better," he said shaking his head. "I'm Beau," he said smiling as she introduced herself, "Wednesday, thats a unique name," he said still smiling. "So what are you doing up here?" he asked still leaning against the window sill she was sitting on.

"Talking to a pet is completely ok" Wednesday said as she gave Ananta a small pat on the head. The little Puffskein was quite an attention seeker and seemed to make quite a fuss when he didn't get all the attention that he thought he deserved.

As Beau said that Wednesday was a unique name she nodded. "Well Beau is rather unique as well" Wednesday said still smiling. She was a fan of unique names actually. Though she hadn't heard too many interesting ones while she was hear.

"Well I thought I'd take a look at the view" Wednesday admitted as she looked out of the window still amazed at how beautiful she found it. "It's very pretty" She added turning her gaze to Beau. "What brings you up here?" She asked.

Beau laughed, "You sound like Toni," he siad shaking his head, in his opinion talking to pets was slightly strange but it seemed like he was the only one.
He shrugged, "I guess it is," he said, his eyes flicking out of the window to the grounds then back to Wednesday.
"Yeah the view too, its really quite beautiful," he said, his eyes resting on her the whole time before turning to flick out of the window once more, he chuckled lightly.

Wednesday wasn't sure if she could take that she sounded like Toni as a good thing or bad thing. After all sure she knew the first year Slytherin who didn't? But Toni didn't seem to have a large fan club though Wednesday couldn't see exactly why. Pushing it off as realizing that Beau must not be a pet person.

"A boy coming up to see the view" Wednesday said a bit surprised actually. Beau didn't seem like the type, though Wednesday sometimes did have the wrong first impression of people. "I have to say you are the first I've met" She went on looking out the window yet out of the corner of her eye she had her gaze set upon him. "It's a good thing though. Don't worry" she said smiling slightly thinking that really she hadn't met many guys so her view point may be a bit off. She had basically met only three, Sam, Sern, and now Beau.

Seeing a few people fly by on brooms, Wednesday let out a little sigh. Sam had told her he help her in the area but so far it seemed up to Wednesday to figure it out. "Are you a fan of flying" She asked conversationaly as she watched the brooms go out of sight for that moment.

Beau chuckled gently as she seemed to misunderstand him. "Well as long as its a good thing," he said smiling.
Beau followed her gaze to the grounds, watching as the pretty skilled flyers zoomed around. "No I can't bear it," he siad shaking his head in distaste, "How about you?" he asked, "Are you a lover of lying?" he asked laughing, he already assumed she was practically everyone he had met so far loved it.

Wednesday smiled slightly as Beau said that he couldn't stand flying. "Thank goodness" Wednesday said finding one other person that couldn't stand flying. "I can't even get off the ground yet" Wednesday admitted though she wasn't embarrassed at all. Why should she be. Muggle borns weren't supposed to know how to fly yet. "Sam told me he was going to help me but I guess with all the drama lately he hasn't found time" Wednesday added wishing that he had found time. Flying was an experience that Wednesday really wanted to at least try if not fall in love with.

"I guess maybe once I get into the air I might change my mind. As long as I don't have to do the up command. I almost broke my nose trying to do that" Wednesday said laughing a bit as she remembered the broom coming up and smashing into her nose. It was more entertaining now that it had already happened. Though at the moment it was not even close to funny.

Beau laughed, "Oh I can get off the ground, I just hate it," he said shaking his head. His body stiffened a bit at the mention of Sam, he knew it shouldn't bother him that as far as he knew Sam was still dating Toni, but it did.
"Yeah I prefer to have my feet planted firmly on the ground," he said. "Seriously?" he said laughing, his own nose had been broken just week or two previous, but he didn't want to go into that now.
"So are there any sports you actually like?" he asked grinning.

Wednesday smiled though "Well maybe you'll have to teach me just to get off the ground" She said knowing that she was already looking like an fool in flying lessons without knowing that much about flying. Hopefully she would find someone to give her a hand if Beau hated it too much or wasn't the best at it. Though Wednesday watched Beau stiffen up as she said the name Sam. This is the Beau Wednesday thought it finally clicking in. Though she had not heard anything from the orginal sources rumors had been going about. Tempted to ask about it, Wednesday realized that right now her curiousity wasn't going to be the best thing.

"Well I'm a big fan of muggle sports" Wednesday said "I love volleyball and a bit of tennis." She said. "What sports are you into excluding Quidditch of coarse?" She asked as she glanced out the window.

Beau laughed, "I don't think I'd be the best teacher," he said honestly.
"Tennis? can't say I've played," he said honestly, he had heard of it briefly, but he didn't know exactly what it was. "Surfing mainly," he said happily, "But snowboarding and skiing to," he added, "Oh and running," he said laughing. "Ever been surfing before?" he asked.

Wednesday shrugged. "oh well maybe Sam will make time later." Wednesday said knowing that it wasn't going to happen any time soon. Though when Beau said he hadn't played Tennis, Wednesday shook her head laughing a bit. "Oh I'll have to teach you some time. Not very hard at all. Even for a klutz like me" she said thinking about how many times she had tripped over herself playing the game. It was all good fun though.

"Oh a surfer boy then" Wednesday said as she point her hand to her chin and gave Beau a look as if she was looking him over. Smiling brightly. "Yep I think you fit that part very well. But no I've never been surfing. My mother has a thing about it not being a proper sport for young ladies" Wednesday said rolling her eyes.

"Is it wicked though?" Wednesday asked trying to imagine it.

Libby wandered up to the towers, thinking about her preivous lesson, when she heard voices. Heading in the direction of them, she found two students. "Wednesday!" she said brightly recognising her. She glanced to the second student, "and Beau. I haven't seen you for a long time" she said. "Hope you don't mind me joining you?" she asked them. She also hadn't been up to the towers since her first few days here, and found it inspirational.

"Yeah he should find time," Beau said, his tone more serious then it probably should have been. "Serious? That would be great!" he said smiling, he loved all kind of sports and he guessed tennis shouldn't be too bad.
"I guess thats a compliment," he said laughing as she scanned him over. "Whaat?" he siad rolling his eyes, "Yes it's wicked! Seriously its amazing!" he said laughing.
He turned as he heard someones voice, rolling his eyes a little as he spotted it was Libby, "Hey Libby," he said, his tone bordering on sarcasm, "Sure come join," he said, his tone still not exactly friendly, his mind flicked back to when she had stormed off the quiditch pitch and he held in a snigger.

Wednesday made a mental note not to mention Sam which probably meant not to mention Toni as well. Keeping that in mind she couldn't help but smile even more brightly as Beau seemed excited about actually learning to play Tennis. "Sure I'll teach you how to play even though you wont even help me hover" Wednesday said rolling her eyes to show that she was really just joking. Teaching someone to play tennis probably would be harder than Wednesday imagined but she wasn't sure, she had never tried.

"Well I'll have to learn. Maybe I can bug my mother for lessons "Wednesday said doubting that her mother would cave. It was always worth a shot though. Though before Wednesday could say anything she noticed Libby. "Oh hey Libby" Wednesday said brightly though she couldn't help but sense that Beau and Libby weren't on the best terms "Should I prepare to duck and cover if a verbal fight breaks out or are you two cool?" Wednesday asked. Though she was probably the only girl that could ask a question like that with a smile on her face.

Libby smiled at them keeping confident and the past behind him. "It's fine wednesday, i think we're fine." She still didn't really know why Beau was mad at her. She had never done anything wrong. "We're cool" she added, looking at him hopfully. "So what were you talking about?" she asked casually.

Beau laughed, "I just don't think I'm the best teacher is all," he said. "There won't be any verbal fights," he said, chuckling lightly, he wasn't mad with Libby or anything. She just wasn't always to his taste. "Sport," he said simply, when she asked what it was they were talking about.

Libby smiled. "Nice. What do you think of badminton?" she asked. It was the only muggle sport other than netball she was any good at.

"Good" Wednesday said as she listened to the topic of badminton come up. "Well Beau a person has a racket and then there is a small ball called a birdy. Basically you hit the birdy over the net" Wednesday explained not a big fan of badminton. "I like Tennis better but badminton is easier to set up" She explained as she looked out the window at the few her puffskein making a noise much like a mouse, upset that Ananta was not getting enough attention. Petting the puffskein, Wednesday smiled slightly. "I like other muggle sports like Soccer and Football"Wednesday said smiling. Not many girls played that sport though it was something that Wednesday took pride in.

Libby smiled, trying to thnk of thebest way to decribe it. "Well, it's a bit like tennis, although you dont have a ball, you have somthing alot lighter, and it's.."similar to tennis" is the only was i can decribe it really. What about you? What sports do you like?" she asked.

Beau laughed at Wednesdays explanation, "Right..." he said, clearly not finding that prospect very interesting. "We've kind of already been through this once Libby," he said laughing. "Wait a minute, did you just say you play football?" he asked, turning to Wednesday and chuckling slightly. "Well you really are one of a kind," he said laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back