Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eternally Smitten
Wand
Cedar Wood, Hippogriff Feather core, 13 1/2 inches
Onyx was enjoying the school year so far. Quidditch was going well, with the next game coming up before too long. He didn't expect to make it into play, but it would be a fun experience anyway. Sapphire was off moping somewhere, and he'd given up on trying to get her to tell him why. Maybe she just missed Jordie. He made his way down to the arts room. He was in a good mood. He took a seat on the familiar drumset and started to play. It was relaxing. He always got lost when he played the drums. Maybe it was a family trait? Whatever it was, he was preoccupied enough he didn't notice when someone else appeared in the doorway. Maybe he should try his hand at lyrics sometimes. Were there drummers that sang? He'd need to ask his uncle.

Hudson was roaming through the castle unsure what he wanted to do. Without Vivian around this semester he felt as lost as he had before he started to date the older boy. Whenever he approached a public space his stomach clenched as he hoped to not run into the older boy, especially not with another. He wished he had more friends but Hudson was never sure how or when people were being honest with him. His crush on Vivian had lasted a long time before the older boy actually showed any interest in him beyond friendship. The teen shook his head, he needed to stop thinking about Vivian, the older boy was nothing but a complete jerk who never wanted a real relationship with him. He stuck his head in the Conglomerated Arts Room and was glad to not see his ex in the room. Instead some kid was banging on the drums and he hesitated not sure if he really wanted to listen to the drums.

Onyx had just opened his eyes when he noticed a head sticking in the door. He paused mid-beat, sending the boy a smile. "Sorry, am I bothering you?" He moved the drumsticks to one hand and ran a hand through his hair. "I was just goofing off." He leaned forward on the drums. He didn't recognize the guy in the doorway. He looked older. He probably wasn't in Gryffindor, but Onyx couldn't be sure.

The truth was Hudson did feel more confident despite being the one who was dumped. When he noticed a guy drumming in the room who stopped when he opened the door he didn't immediately feel like backing away and hiding under the stairs anymore. "No, I..was just hoping to come in and well I'm not artistic but I wanted to get away from the areas I usually go to in the school," Hudson admitted as he stepped into the room. He was glad it was just the one other guy in the room with him, no Vivian. Good, he knew he'd probably never go back to the stairwell to sit under where he met his ex. It had been his favorite spot even before meeting Vivian there and now it was a place haunted by happy memories. "I just was exploring for new hangout locations really, the old ones are a bit boring and overused by others now," Hudson said coming in and looking around the room. He hadn't ever come in here always intimidated by the fact his older cousin would often be in here drawing. Now that she had graduated though, the room became open once more.

Onyx set his drum sticks down, smiling. "Hey, that's easy enough to do. I can keep the noise down if you want some peace and quiet." He tapped his foot soundlessly against the ground. "Onyx Michaels. There is a bit of traffic through here, but everyone seems nice enough. Or solitary. Either way." He shrugged. "You always meet the most interesting people in here." He flirted lightly, then immediately kicked himself in the head. That wouldn't end well. He remembered his disastrous relationship with Jacob. Onyx couldn't be in another one-sided fling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back