Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Hellllloooo. So I've started my college career and that has left me very tired and for the last few months with trips and homework and being sick for a month straight I haven't been able to pull myself back onto the site for more then five minutes. Very sad and I've felt very guilty because I didn't want anyone to think I left for good or on bad terms cause I really enjoy this site. So I'm back and I'm bringing a few of my characters that I love to death with me. That's right I'm pulling them from their Graves.

Jamie Valentine. A feisty eleven year old who dares to dream big and bite back. She is the type to not let anything stop her and go for whatever it is she wants. Being that, you'll know if she doesn't like you, but you'll know if she does as well. Always wanting to take charge don't mind her if she starts making plans it isn't hard to stop her just say you're not interested and she'll ask what you want to do. Thats just a quick background and tips when dealing with Jamie.
Looking for Friends to start off the school years with at HNZ. PB= Georgie Henley

Jordan Trace-Vanderhol. 12. Third year Hufflepuff. This guy is quiet shy and timid and doesn't mind sitting in his little box and not getting out of his shell. He enjoys being alone in his music and loves his adopted family. Playing the guitar and singing will be the loudest you'll ever him be when he gets into it. Friends who are into music just as much as him are fully welcomed for him, but only a few. PB= Darren Criss (hotstuff!!)

Georgiana Night. 14 Fourth year Gryffindor. Georgiana is a caring person and loves to be around everyone, however since her breakup with her first boyfriend Logan she hasn't been feeling the same. She really needs some of her old friends around and some new to help her move on and see life the way she used too. PB= Alexis Bledel

If you believe your character can fit here or have request for any other characters of mine please respond to this topic or send me a PM on Georgiana. Thanks a bunch guys!

Hey ,I have two characters:

This one Damien Blade.He is a quiet boy and has a bit of trusting issues but underneath he likes to have a laugh.There is more infor on his backround and personality in his bio (in the siggie).he could be friends with Jamie?

Number two-Kate Moon for Georgiana. They have met a few times before so maybe they could stat a rp?Again if you want any more info its all in the siggie.

Yerik Rhys Price said:
Hey Steph,

I believe we still have one unfinished RP (Yerik&Steph) , do you want to continue that or perhaps start a new one. ^_^
Hey Mintzy!

Yes we do have a Yerik and Georgie one I believe, I can go reply right now no problem. :cool:
Steph
Damein Blade said:
Hey ,I have two characters:

This one Damien Blade.He is a quiet boy and has a bit of trusting issues but underneath he likes to have a laugh.There is more infor on his backround and personality in his bio (in the siggie).he could be friends with Jamie?

Number two-Kate Moon for Georgiana. They have met a few times before so maybe they could stat a rp?Again if you want any more info its all in the siggie.
Hey Johanna!

I think Jamie could make him laugh no problem probably be that sort of friend to him, that whenever he needs to laugh he can go to her. :)
Kate would be an awesome friend for Georgiana I think!! You can choose if you want to start one and I can start the other if you like :D

Steph

Heyy!

So, I have a first year Hufflepuff to offer you, Boyce Hadler, she's a cousin to one of my other characters. She's an overly sarcastic but nice girl. She likes getting her way but is okay when she doesn't. She's friendly and girly. I think they could make interesting friends. if not then they could make interesting enemies.

As for Georgiana, there is always Stefan, they've only met once or twice, but Stefan likes meeting people he knows and cares about. I don't know if he'd help her move on, since Stefan isn't very good at dealing with issues, he can pick up on them but doesn't know how to deal with them. So, if you were interested we could have them RP?

I don't mind, whatever you want to do.

Stefan Archer said:
Heyy!

So, I have a first year Hufflepuff to offer you, Boyce Hadler, she's a cousin to one of my other characters. She's an overly sarcastic but nice girl. She likes getting her way but is okay when she doesn't. She's friendly and girly. I think they could make interesting friends. if not then they could make interesting enemies.

As for Georgiana, there is always Stefan, they've only met once or twice, but Stefan likes meeting people he knows and cares about. I don't know if he'd help her move on, since Stefan isn't very good at dealing with issues, he can pick up on them but doesn't know how to deal with them. So, if you were interested we could have them RP?

Hii!!

Boyce sounds adorable, since I don't know what house Jamie is in yet, though I have a feeling it may be Slytherin or Ravenclaw I think they'd manage to get along nicely though they may be really good frenemies. Just for the fact that Jamie doesn't enjoy sarcastic people alot because Kailey was sarcastic/snobbish to her. Prehaps we can have a few of the first years all meet each other in an rp...

Aw I lovers Stefan! I think he'd make a nice person for Georgiana to just sit with and talk about the random stuff in the world without a care for anything in world. She could start to develop a crush on him alittle bit prehaps but still know they'll ever just be friends or whatever lol.

Georgiana Night said:
Stefan Archer said:
Heyy!

Hii!!

Boyce sounds adorable, since I don't know what house Jamie is in yet, though I have a feeling it may be Slytherin or Ravenclaw I think they'd manage to get along nicely though they may be really good frenemies. Just for the fact that Jamie doesn't enjoy sarcastic people alot because Kailey was sarcastic/snobbish to her. Prehaps we can have a few of the first years all meet each other in an rp...

Aw I lovers Stefan! I think he'd make a nice person for Georgiana to just sit with and talk about the random stuff in the world without a care for anything in world. She could start to develop a crush on him alittle bit prehaps but still know they'll ever just be friends or whatever lol.
All of the above sounds fine,
I think we should wait until Jamie has been sorted before they rp.
But for Stefan&Georgiana, we could start one now. Would you like to start it, or shall I?

Could you start it? You're so much better at it :p

Glad to hear you're back! I thought the Jeremy/Georgiana RP we had was pretty interesting. If you want, we can get these two in the same room again and see what happens. :)

Hey Cyndi!!

Well I feel like I keep all these people for Georgiana and no one else but you are right Georgie and Jer make an interesting pair, being most likely in that awkard stage of friendship where they don't know exactly where they stand so I'd love to keep their friendship alive ^_^

Cool ^_^ Would you like to start something or do you want me to?

Sounds fine :) I'll be replying soon.
Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
Cool ^_^ Would you like to start something or do you want me to?
You can if you want^_^

Sorry it took so long,there was a little distraction anyways...

That would be great! If you want I'll start the one for Kate and Georgiana and you start the other one?

Johanna

I'll get on the other one Johanna as soon as I reply to all the Georgiana ones, lol :)

Thanks Cyndi!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back